Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M (13509 Views)

(photos)this Property Valued N25m By Jide Taiwo Is Going For N18m Only! / One Room Apartment For Rent Urgently At Orile Iganmu, Lagos. / Buy A Duplex House At Oke afa Isolo For N18m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by tolusaliu: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ all commentators

Am so happy for all your response,as you can see am just an agent marketing the property for the old man but the amount is negotiable and i believe that buying a property is just an investment in Lagos eith fine or ugly,rural area or urban.
Thank you.

@ garnetty

Pls lets talk better if you are interested and i will take you to him right away.
Thank you.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by bashemmy: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
i jst hope evribody speaking here has a house ,,,b4 insultin somebody's swet ,,infact hw many of u live in storey buildin,,,do u knw hw much a land cost in orile,, undecidedi jst hope evribody speaking here has a house ,,,b4 insultin somebody's swet ,,infact hw many of u live in storey buildin,,,do u knw hw much a land cost in orile,,

2 Likes

Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by 3ace(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
garnetty: @ op...this property is largely under-priced for such a location. I'm sinister about this sale. What about his children and relatives?. And is the place (as shown in the picture) currently tenanted?. In any case, we can have a deal if it can go for N 12 MILLION subject to contract and all legal formalities.
And one would have thought that you are a good Samaritan that would offer 30m.

3 Likes

Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by tolusaliu: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ Okija_juju

Sorry i don't do such,and you will be surprised if i tell u the former asking price but i told him that i will bring offers so is negotiable
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Where's the picture of the house though or what is that up there? undecided undecided
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
This is a joke right ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by piagetskinner(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Cathydera: shocked is it that house that i am seeing?
Its actually a SHIP

2 Likes

Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
3ace: The title on FrontPage made me feel it's a mansion with 20 bedrooms.

Likewise

Face me, I slap you mansion........
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by garnetty(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
tolusaliu: @ all commentators

Am so happy for all your response,as you can see am just an agent marketing the property for the old man but the amount is negotiable and i believe that buying a property is just an investment in Lagos eith fine or ugly,rural area or urban.
Thank you.

@ garnetty

Pls lets talk better if you are interested and i will take you to him right away.
Thank you.

So what's your comfort zone?. Inbox me: awesome_garnet76@yahoo.com
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by garnetty(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
3ace: And one would have thought that you are a good Samaritan that would offer 30m.

You must be sick in the head. Why don't you keep your mouth shut if you have no credible thing to say on this thread.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by skullz: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
some nairalanders be like "where is the house?" "is this the house??"..meanwhile they dont own shi.t!!
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by amiskurie(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
packing our 20million naira to her home town?....between what is she going to do with 20million in a village.-I'm just kidding nio. cheesy
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by kid7soccer(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
20bedroom wit apartment for 18m men dat too cheap ooo, for calabar dat be 100m. Pls are house so cheap like dis in lagos
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by rill: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Building Looks old, like its abt to collapse.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by nero69: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
I have lived overseas for almost 20 years. I intend to invest like 10m next year in Nigeria; Lagos specifically. I need honest recommendations please. Email : doninvestment69@gmail.com thanks guys.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by omonla555: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
warrikid: 5Bedroom Bungalow,fenced,car park space,jst two poles off the newly tarred road. for sale @ a fast develpoing area in sango ota.

For enquiries call;
Barr Emmanuel Erakpotobor.

Hope it's not one of the marked houses for demolition? Caveat emptor
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by rapfezy: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
If persn give Yό̲̣̣̣̥ů 18m for dis kind house,o be ordinary eye

1 Like

Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by tolusaliu: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Place your offer if you are serious to buy,
Is negotiable not that the N18m is permanent.
Thank you.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by spokesboy: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Plot For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate Mowe for N1.2m

The plot of land is situated in Golden Heritage City, Mowe.
It is set in a serene neighbourhood about 25mins drive from Lagos Toll-gate.

People have been residing in the Estate since 2009 and new projects are ongoing.
There are basic infrastructure in the estate including roads, water, electricity and private security guards.

OFFER PRICE: N1.2million
DOCUMENTS: Deed of Assignment, Survey Plan, Global C of O and Various Payment receipts.
ALLOCATION: I have the allocation paper and the land is good to go immediately!
PLOT SIZE: Bigger than a standard plot (a Corner Piece)
PHONE: 0703 895 4231
Email: denverbpconsulting@yahoo.com

Check out the developer’s website and see pictures uploaded for more details
http://demo.ncplnig.com/our-projects/
SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/1270536/plot-sale-golden-heritage-estate

1 Like

Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by slimfit1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
I think we need to introduce housing standard where people are told to paint houses not painted.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by Groan(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
i also genuine plots of land around lagos for sale at N350,000 each. call 08037227735.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by buskie13(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
3ace: The title on FrontPage made me feel it's a mansion with 20 bedrooms.
thought de same only to realise its a ghetto for life building
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by Inyanga(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
How can one pay 18 million just for a small 30/120 piece of land...... coz dat house needs to be done away with.......
*D TRUTH DEY SAY IS BITTER * But someone has to tell you.......
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by warrikid(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
omonla555:

Hope it's not one of the marked houses for demolition? Caveat emptor

No its not sire.
Just call if interested for a visit to the property.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by nekaa(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
When I say 20 bedrooms the last thing I had in mind was 20 face me I face you rooms.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by debosalau(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
chux76: @ OP...When Makanjuola move go Orile Iganmu?Abi since I don pack from Sari,una don dey move all the streets to Orile Iganmu?? That street is in Sari Iganmu,and the building,my buddy Fela used to live there....Nostalgia days when I would leave my crib @ Mosalasi street to come hustle chikalas @ Shobodu & Sadiku streets with my main Person,Fela.

Help me tell am, this one wet d op no know d location of d house, u sure say no be scam?
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by tolusaliu: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
debo salau:

Help me tell am, this one wet d op no know d location of d house, u sure say no be scam?

So sorry to tell you that is not a scam,if you are interested i will take you there to meet the owner in the same house for inspection and discussion.
Thank you.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by planman88: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2013
Hello Guys. I have a 4 Bedroom Bungalow and Two shops in front on a land space 65/70 @ Abule-Ado,Festac Side. Asking price N16M. contact me on 08174590453.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by seangy4konji: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
ok
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by tolusaliu: 4:50am On Dec 06, 2013
Still available
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by garnetty(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2013
tolusaliu: Still available

I'm waiting as per our discussions.
Re: House For Sale At Orile Iganmu For N18M by tolusaliu: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2013
garnetty:

I'm waiting as per our discussions.

Have scanned and sent the documents to your inbox.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Treasure Home For Sell ( Mainland) / Maravillas Estate In Isheri North GRA OPIC , Lagos For Sell / No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.