Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,060 members, 7,746,058 topics. Date: Friday, 23 February 2024 at 05:40 PM

Take A Step! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Take A Step! (507 Views)

Social Media; A Step Away From Unemployment / Building A Database Driven Website Using Macromedia Studio 2004-a step by step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take A Step! by Larsody(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
"The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming. You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential and stretch yourself to the limit." -- Jim Rohn
He said to himself "Why should i
waste my time and energy setting
goals if i can't achieve them" Hey,
the major reason in setting goals
is what they make of you in
achieving them. What is more
valuable is not what you get when
you set a goal, but what you
become.
Don't limit yourself ever! Be all that you can be and always work to your fullest capacity.
"Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance is poverty. Ignorance is devastation. Ignorance is tragedy. And ignorance is illness. It all stems from ignorance." -- Jim Rohn.
Stop complaining about the government, economy, and people that have disappointed you. Build your career, take a bold step to do that, Government wont do that for you, the economy wont do that for you. Take a bold step into financial freedom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can An MBA Change Your Career? / Employment And Career Development Training - 50% Early Bird Discount / Sijison Training - FREE WORKSHOP On Project Management.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.