Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Swollen Womanliness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swollen Womanliness (981 Views)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / SAD: MEET 19-year Old Girl Who Has No Womb Or womanliness / Help! My Wife's Womanliness Is Too Loose. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swollen Womanliness by saxxylola: 1:16am On Nov 25, 2013
Please doctors in the house,I want to know what could cause a swollen vagina after intercourse, anytime I have intercourse with my. Husband, I feel swollen,after a while it would come down,I felt it was an infection,taken some drugs with regards 2 that but no changes...Please wat could b the cause any remedy.thanks
Re: Swollen Womanliness by saxxylola: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Doctors in the house...dis aint nice u know...
Re: Swollen Womanliness by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2013
Hope you didn't just go into any pharmacy to buy the drugs?. Was it duly prescribed?, did you do a lab check up?. These are salient questions.
Health professionals will advice you visit a good lab and do a pelvic scan, Urine m/c/s and HVS (va.ginal swab) tests.
Your man may also need to do some lab check ups too. He may be carrying some reservoir of microbes.

The antibiotics you've been taking may be ineffective due to microbial resistance. A good lab result will indicate the appropriate antibiotics needed to take care of any existing microbial infection.

I hope this helps...

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Dictators / Taking Care Of Your Kidney. / |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.