Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? (2157 Views)

Which Celebrity Do You Look Like Or Resemble? / Which Celebrity Do I Look Like? / Which Celebrity Would Yhu Have A One-night Stand With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Foreign
Trey Songz
Cesc Fabrigas
David Villa
Local
All d dateable local celebs r married
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Vickii Ro: Foreign
Trey Songz
Cesc Fabrigas
David Villa
Local
No I am not
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
chris_villa:
No I am not
Nd u are?
*raise eyebrows*

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by haitto99(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
Vickii Ro: Foreign
Trey Songz
Cesc Fabrigas
David Villa
Local
d beautiful ones are nt yet born too
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Shaakasi(f): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
chris hemsworth
mikel obi
john dumelo
chipmunk
idris elba
tyson beckford
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
haitto99: d beautiful ones are nt yet born too
Daz nt entirely true.
Even tho I'm nt crazy abt dem Wizkid nd Davido r cute kids
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by cheesome(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Foreign: Eva Longoria
Local: Eva Alordiah
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Local- darey art-alade embarassed
Foreign- Eminem and R-kelly
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Okaka27(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
chris_villa:
I smell somebody crushing on a gay... grin Wakeee
ano get u undecided
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by DukeNija(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Foreign: None
Local: Agbani Darego
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Damon of course....in d vampires diaries wink tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Dannylux: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
mZ sleeq: Local- darey art-alade embarassed
Foreign- Eminem and R-kelly

Eminem would brutalize you.

Try us wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dannylux:

Try us wink

grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by berryice(f): 1:04am On Nov 26, 2013
Foreign:lan somerhalder,trey songs,bow wow. Local:john duMelo
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by BarryX(m): 3:15am On Nov 26, 2013
If being a Ghanaian makes her a local artist then--- Joselyn Dumas and Joselyn Dumas again
Toolz---- I won't mind tapping .......!

African- American
Janelle Monae
Solange Knowles

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by haitto99(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Booty butt chic: Damon of course....in d vampires diaries wink tongue tongue tongue
you too like beta tin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Gabreal1(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2013
F.K.O:
1 KHALEESI (DON'T KNOW HER REAL NAME) IN GOT

2 ADELE

3 MILEY CYRUS (AFTER WATCHING WRECKING BALL)
Lol... ADELE?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Dannylux: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Gab-real:
Lol... ADELE?

He wanna date her voice. grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
haitto99: you too like beta tin
sure nahun wink grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Foreign-nicki minaj
Local-nadia buhari
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dannylux:

Try us wink
Brutalise me ke?
Btw. Try who? Hope ure not refeerring to you. ;Deminem loves me he just doesn't know it yet embarassed
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Dannylux: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
mZ sleeq:
Brutalise me ke?
Btw. Try who? Hope ure not refeerring to you. ;Deminem loves me he just doesn't know it yet embarassed

Me of course smiley
I can replace him perfectly.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2013
Nobody can steal the love I have for eminem. He'l come through soon. I knw it grin embarassed
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by bobbyrox(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2013
haitto99: Alicia keys ten times over
me I go for Nicki minaj...ciara......
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by lilTunechi(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2013
Foreign: Scarlett johannson
Local: Chidinma
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by jefflittlecent(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2013
Foreign; nicki minaj
local; my girlfrnd, cos d best house to stay is d one u built ursef.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Agybabe(f): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
My man both home and abroad
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by Prezyneda01(f): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Matt dallas..sad news for me is:
he is gay
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? by bennynaza(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Foreign; Janelle Monae
Local; Sandra Anakebe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cyber Bullying In Romance Section / Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions / Maheeda Hits Out At Someone Calling Her A Prostitute (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.