Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c (7683 Views)

How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp / A Corper's Tennis Shoes In Camp (funny Picture) / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Neaman(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2013
Today (last day of NYSC orientation Camping) is the day so many people will be dissapointed to behold, all relationships ends, people will cry when they realize they've not been posted to the same LGA as their friends or Lovers.
Today is the worst day ever in the history of orientation camp.
Over to you Nairalanders...share your last day in camp experience..was it emotional,intrigueing,full of fears of the unknown ? How did you feel the last day in camp?
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Allohrandy(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2013
The last day of camp was the last day I saw most of my friends. Only few was posted to my LGA. The good thing is that you will make new friends in your ppa

2 Likes

Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Neaman(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its not funny...many of us really had camp lovers that we heavily missed after the camping. See my guy dey cry ''choi i don finish, after all i spent in mami market''

2 Likes

Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by cliffordojie(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Is a bad experience after all d money u spend for d camp girl ,plz boyz beware of girls in d camp becuz dey re out der to eat ur money. Well am batch B serving in ondo state. I ws posted to ondo west. Ondo state is a fuckup state.
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Gonna get their some time later in ma lyf, but ryt now....... first of all, ASUU suspend this strike!

1 Like

Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by kekakuz(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
my last day at the national year of sex and comfort camp was amaizing....-I mean we did it all night.
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by angelTI(f): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
I served in Ekiti state. I was damn worried that day cos I wanted the state capital-Ado. Was so happy when I got my posting letter to Ado-Ekiti to teach
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Onyiiboy1: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Well some days are like dat , d egyptians u see today u shall see no more, thank God i was posted to d same LG with my girl.
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by zubby29(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
very sad,but met wonderful and better people in my place of ppa,who are still my friends till date
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by chingydaboss(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Currently serving in ondo state.. batch c... feeling abit sad cuz dey seperated me from my fwends..
God knows best dough.. all glory to him
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by ifeanyidavid: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Awesome. We went to night club then sex all night long , I really enjoy it. very very sweet . It was my happiest day in camp.

+
Oh my God
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by mrphysics(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
i never go, those that have gone i join the host of nairalanders to say success and employment. may God grants us dat have nt gone d grace to make it
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by shegzi(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Almost all of us posted to our ppa are from the same room at camp. Little or nothing to miss

1 Like

Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Onyiiboy1: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
zubby29: very sad,but met wonderful and better people in my place of ppa,who are still my friends till date
everly she go come visit u , u neva knew God has a perfect plan for u
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by braine(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sad stuff• Camp was the only fun part of NYSC• Can't wait for February already• kiss
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Richy4(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
The last day of the orientation was the happiest day of any one that served in Bayalsa state 2005/2006 Batch B.
every one was happy except those posted in that school where the orientation camp was. Rain messed everything up. imagine doing everything under the rain. and the soldiers made sure we were under that rain.
what i love about the camp though was there was no A.J in that camp. every one was simply moody and muddy. who you wan form for when mud cover your body. angry
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by elleven45(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
I love camp David, better than NYSC camp shocked
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by kennyonthrone(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
kekakuz: my last day at the national year of sex and comfort camp was amaizing....-I mean we did it all night.
Akpa amu*scrotum sack*
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by bruno88: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
I served in KOGI was posted to the town the camp was.Np stress at all.I had a wonderful night wt one of the corp member in a hotel after 3wks of congi.
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Riversides2003(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
what a terrible orientation camp out there in Kaiama bayelsa state, was the happiest person when i left camp but unfortunately was given extension without pay for 3 months no thanks to Mr Uranta a sheep in humans skin anyway thank God life is better now
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by kekakuz(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
kennyonthrone:
please call me Akpa amu*scrotum sack*
noted
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Pattey(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
During my time (last year in Akwa Ibom) it was Definitely my happiest day! cheesy

I hated that camp with a passion angry . . . Running from soldiers everytime to escape frog jump, parade, lecture *phew*. I was soooo happy!!!

Did I miss friends? Mptsseeeewww, Friends ko cheesy . . . I was just too happy to get outta that Prison grin

1 Like

Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Dalazyou(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oh uu mean ma last day in primary skultwas great,we used casava stem 2 beat de primary 5 pupils till they confessed JESUS IS NOT WICKED,we then broke lorvers,wrote on de black board tings like..RATTY BOMBOKLAT..and we climbed trees,dirt all over our uniforms,,sum of us removed our uniform n walk bare body n called it last day..we had sub meetings,abt planin 4 all of us 2 go 2 same sec skul of wich was neva posible...dat it...
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by guiddoti: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
I remember that day, It was very funny, though I didn't cry because I have zero my mind that whatever it is, I'ii take it.
A lot of girls cried, some where retained at the camp,because it was one of the LGA in the state. Some where posted to the LGA that make up the capital. Some where posted to the far LGA that share boundaries with other states. I was posted to neigbouring LGA, just 20 minutes drive to the capital. There were many buses, ready to carry 'copa.' That day was like end of the road. I saw few guys crying.
I was initially posted to Secondary school, and was rejected. My partner and I went and gatecrash at Nigerian breweries. That was how I served with Nigerian Breweries. I really do enjoy the service. Swwweeeetttt year.

1 Like

Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Glocee(f): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Then @ wannune camp, Benue state. I was a bit confused and was waiting patiently for d letter . On our way to our ppa, some of our colleagues had ghastly motor n two heroes fell on d spot(23rd July 2012 ) . When i got to Obi i.e. D local government ,we met ourselves .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps / Offer For NYSC Corp Members - NGO Assisting Corpers / Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.