Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Micro Biology Students Pls Help Me Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Micro Biology Students Pls Help Me Out. (689 Views)

Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. / Better By Far Students Pls Help........... / Humble Advice To Nigerian Students, Pls, Pls Read!!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micro Biology Students Pls Help Me Out. by DanTrizy(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Good afternoon friends, can any one help me out pls.
I'm about to do my JAMB registration and the course i intend studying is micro biology, but the problem is that I don't know the actual subjects combination. One of my friends that sitted for the exams. this year, told me that the combination he did for micro biology was, Chemistry, English, Biology and Agric. But again some else told me that agric and biology is regarded as one, that i have to choose from maths or physics to combine with biology chemistry and english.
I'm perplex on what to do now, so i'm pleading for micro biology students to pls tell me the right combination for the course.
Tanx 4 ur time, ur advice means alot to me.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Micro Biology Students Pls Help Me Out. by Adeoba10(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Check d jamb brochure. Buh 4 MCB, ur subjct combinason will MATH, USES OF ENGLISH, CHEMISTRY n BIOLOGY. Buh try 2 chek dah brochure 2 comfirm it.

1 Like

Re: Micro Biology Students Pls Help Me Out. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Biology and Agric is regarded as one, U can choose any of Maths or Physics.
But to be on a safer side, most schools don't accept Agric in lieu of Biology for Microbiology and other medical courses, so my brother choose ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
Am a microbiology student and that was my subject combo in JAMB.
Re: Micro Biology Students Pls Help Me Out. by DanTrizy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Adeoba10: Check d jamb brochure. Buh 4 MCB, ur subjct combinason will MATH, USES OF ENGLISH, CHEMISTRY n BIOLOGY. Buh try 2 chek dah brochure 2 comfirm it.
Ok tanx veri much
Re: Micro Biology Students Pls Help Me Out. by DanTrizy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Chelcy10: Biology and Agric is regarded as one, U can choose any of Maths or Physics.
But to be on a safer side, most schools don't accept Agric in lieu of Biology for Microbiology and other medical courses, so my brother choose ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
Am a microbiology student and that was my subject combo in JAMB.
Hmmm i dnt wnt to include physics, i beta go with maths. I was lukin 4 a way 2 do without both maths n physics buh it seems der is non. Tanx 4 ur contribution bro.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: FUTO Owerri Sacks Entire Academic Staff (ASUU) / Why Is Everbody Silent About Asup Strike / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Second List 2013/2014 Finally Out!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.