Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,729 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Top Girls,,check It Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Top Girls,,check It Out (2167 Views)

You Are No Longer A Youth If U Met This..... Check It Out / If U R A Smart Guy! .check It. Out....bizzare / OSHIOMOLE Inspired “go And Die” T-shirt Is Out! Check It Out. #naijahustle-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2008
i really like to contact with girls and collect their lovely pics ,, beaty or ugly doesn t matter for me just can not stop taking pics from em,,love u all girls, let send me all ur pics,

Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2008
wowwww,

Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
awesome,

Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by Gamine(f): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2008
lolololol
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by Pataki: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2008
adebisi1:

i really like to contact with girls and collect their lovely pics ,, beaty or ugly doesn t matter for me just can not stop taking pics from em,,love u all girls, let send me all your pics,
@ Poster,

What do you do with the collection of the pics? Masturbate with them? undecided
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by Gamine(f): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2008
So na wetin u dey do for turkey

den send u go sch, u dey look 4 gey picshur
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by LadyJ1: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2008
poster i tot u r married?
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by lacrimose(f): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2008
wonder shall neva end
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by Gamine(f): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
at all

e no fit end
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2008
i was n t married with her i was just kidding with she s life and finally she caught me up so no need to hide anything more,,am in nigeria already,,after she caught me she left me , but am happy all those pics,,i don t know about real life,,all my life soo fantastic, with my internet girls, my whity wify was soo in love with me and she was bothering me like this ,,i think i never desirve her past and future, whatever,

freeeedom
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by CrazyMan(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2008
The pics isn't bad anyway; but not too fine sha
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by zeal500: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2008
POSTER u no get handiworki
abi na u and ug dey compe
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by LadyJ1: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
poster u mean ,u r no longer married to ur whity girl?
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
@lady

yes but the bad thing is she is pregnant and calling me asshol now,,is she right or ?? we re together over 2 years and she do everything for me (since when am in turkeywith her) that was all what i need till this time undecided

and my family loves her,,she s family loves me too but they didn t know about all what i do for her and i don t even know how can i tell em cuz we re about to marrie seriously,
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2008
i mean is she right about angry when she caught me up on girls pics?? is that soo bad or am really wrong??i don t know why i can not stop about that pics collec, is like my some kind of sickness,

Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by Gamine(f): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2008
Have Mercy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by LadyJ1: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
adebisi1:

@lady

yes but the bad thing is she is pregnant and calling me asshol now,,is she right or ?? we re together over 2 years and she do everything for me (since when am in turkeywith her) that was all what i need till this time undecided

and my family loves her,,she s family loves me too but they didn t know about all what i do for her and i don t even know how can i tell em because we re about to marrie seriously,

why did u get her pregnant since u were not planning to stay wt her forever?
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2008
i was planing she left me after see me am interesting other girls all the time ,, i don t wanna leave my baby at all but she is very angry and said will never forgive me again,,cuz my last mistake was about she s own 2 girl friends embarassed

she invite 2 of she s friend to our home and after they left i found 1 of her msn address and write for her private from my Janny and even i said her "pls let private all our comminication from Janny cuz she ll be crazy with that and pls send me one of ur sweet pic,,i wanna remember ur sweet face"" i wrote like this as laeast and Janny was really cray when she saw that in my mail box,,and ll never forgive me again, i know her very well
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by LadyJ1: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2008
na wa for u oooo,of all d pple on earth u chose her friends,haba

dats unfair,even though we have quarelled in d past(me ,u and ur whity wife)on dis forum,i still think wat u did to her was not good
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2008
yea i know cry
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by chinesedoll(f): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2008
NA WA OOOOOOOOOO
WHO BE DAT LAST NGBEKE grin grin

BUT POSTER
ITS GOOD U KNOW UR TALENT
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by LadyJ1: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2008
no wonder ive not seen favococo or is it ribadalora on dis forum for a long time

if not she would have quarelled wt me grin
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2008
she was really mad about me but i can not still believe losted her forever lipsrsealed

she ll never forgive me about it i know,,she always loved me even sometimes bother with she s love but i just understanding she was the one really for me b4, Bleep, !
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2008
@lady

no worrie about her again actually she is very proud she never wanted to quarell with anyone here ,, it was just about my stupidness,,she was angry with me but show herself like this with angry way just cuz of me even that time we re together at home and i apology her like crazy to get her back to me just like every after my mistake time and she always forgive me but after that her friends things, never again,
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by chinesedoll(f): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
adebisi1:

@lady

no worrie about her again actually she is very proud she never wanted to quarell with anyone here ,, it was just about my stupidness,,she was angry with me but show herself like this with angry way just because of me even that time[b] we re together at home and i apology her like crazy [/b] to get her back to me just like every after my mistake time and she always forgive me but after that her friends things, never again,

guy u sound familiar
like one favcoco babe likedat
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by LadyJ1: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2008
chinesedoll:

guy u sound familiar
like one favcoco babe likedat

favococ is dat girl dat cannot speak good english,dat one dat accused me of seducing her husband

haba ruky how could u have forgotten so soon,wen u laffed her like mad dat day grin cheesy
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by chinesedoll(f): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2008
OOOOOOOOO
I SEEE grin
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2008
nice too

Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by chinesedoll(f): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
pls lemme ask u nicely
remove my pics
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2008
kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by AshtonJake(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2008
Poster,

Ewwww!!! What the hell. . . . Among all the ladies in town, you have to take the most ugliest ones!!! lipsrsealed
Re: My Top Girls,,check It Out by adebisi1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
ruth,

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Grand Contest: Most Versatile Nairalander? / These Are The Facts Of Life / Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.