Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt (9681 Views)

Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation / Human Resources Manager For In An Oil Service Company - Port Harcourt / Excellent Career Opportunities In The Oil Service Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by NwanyiOkpa(f): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
chidiadi247:
Everybody drop your scores o
Mine was 22 o

Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by GeeLuckUrch(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Me 12.2

1 Like

Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

How many people show up for the exam?
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
GeeLuckUrch:
Me 12.2

Hmmm... this is seriously serious
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Yinbanjonic:

How many people show up for the exam?

200+
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Innovatideas: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
54.2% what I don't get is where the 0.2 came from

1 Like

Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2019
Innovatideas:

Their system is trash anyway.
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by deepwater(f): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

No one will permit you to come and crash his exam sir. Move on. If we allow you to come and gate crash, you might take the space of someone who actually got invited. What is yours is yours, since you were not called, just apply to others.

Meanwhile, does anyone have an idea of how the exam is?

Lol, ur candle wont burn brighter by blowing off the light from someone else's own.

You see this mentality of yours paid off in school, but it would never pay in real life. Reason is because u really need to have a sound network of friends and associates to whip through hard times.

And for your guidance, I know someone that left and created that vacancy that is being scrambled for,
Last last e no worth am

undecided

1 Like

Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2019
deepwater:

Lol, ur candle wont burn brighter by blowing off the light from someone else's own.

You see this mentality of yours paid off in school, but it would never pay in real life. Reason is because u really need to have a sound network of friends and associates to whip through hard times.

And for your guidance, I know someone that left and created that vacancy that is being scrambled for,
Last last e no worth am

undecided

Keep ur advice. Shortcut doesn't pay.

Mentality of an average Nigerian. So because i asked him to do the right thing, i am blowing off his candle. what happened to Nigerians?

We really deserve Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Fran6ik: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Any update??
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Fran6ik: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Innovatideas:
Hey!
Got any update from them?
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Innovatideas: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Fran6ik:

Hey!
Got any update from them?

No. Not yet
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by subcbouy: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
When Nigerians fail exams na bad government. Buhari go resign soon for naw
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Casper98: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jflex07:
Yea,due to time constraints, I couldn't finish up with mine, the system had to log me out and I scored 3.The practice test is a good one from hydroserve, at least if gives an idea of what the main test will look like.
Please can you give me an idea of how the test was??
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Casper98: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Innovatideas:

No. Not yet

Please can you tell me how the test was or the test format?
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Casper98: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Innovatideas:
Boss please what kind of questions were they? And the format?
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Casper98: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jflex07:
Yea,due to time constraints, I couldn't finish up with mine, the system had to log me out and I scored 3.The practice test is a good one from hydroserve, at least if gives an idea of what the main test will look like.
Please how is the main test like? And alos the practice questions also. Please help ����
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Innovatideas: 4:33am On Dec 17, 2019
Any other test batch coming on? I don't get
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Jflex07(m): 6:52am On Dec 17, 2019
Casper98:

Please how is the main test like? And alos the practice questions also. Please help ����
Were you scheduled to write on a different date? because everyone has written the test already.
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Casper98: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Jflex07:
Were you scheduled to write on a different date? because everyone has written the test already.
Yes. I’m scheduled to write this weekend please help me with the format or if you can remember how the questions were like. Please help
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Casper98: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2019
Innovatideas:
Any other test batch coming on? I don't get
Most likely another batch this weekend. Please help me �������
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by ehiemereawesome: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Casper98:

Most likely another batch this weekend. Please help me �������

Are u sure??.u could tell us more
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Casper98: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

Are u sure??.u could tell us more
What do you mean am I sure or can I tell you more?? What more do you want to hear?
Literally what else are you expecting me to say?
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by ehiemereawesome: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Casper98:

What do you mean am I sure or can I tell you more?? What more do you want to hear?
Literally what else are you expecting me to say?

You said most "likely",it means u ain't 100% sure
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Casper98: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

You said most "likely",it means u ain't 100% sure
God save us! I only got an invite for myself. If I don’t know if anyone else got an invite how will I know??
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by ehiemereawesome: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
Casper98:

God save us! I only got an invite for myself. If I don’t know if anyone else got an invite how will I know??
Ooohk.. Just that abt 195 people wrote last week, when did u receive the mail
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Casper98: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

Ooohk.. Just that abt 195 people wrote last week, when did u receive the mail
I got it on Sunday and I just stumbled on this thread
Please are you going to help me or you want to quiz the hell out of me for no reason at all
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by ehiemereawesome: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Casper98:

I got it on Sunday and I just stumbled on this thread
Please are you going to help me or you want to quiz the hell out of me for no reason at all
Of course I will... Read GMAT...2012...solve all the numerical questions there.
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Casper98: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

Of course I will... Read GMAT...2012...solve all the numerical questions there.
Thank you very much. Please what about the verbal?
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by ehiemereawesome: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Casper98:

No verbal oo
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by Fran6ik: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Casper98:

How was your exam?
Re: Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt by ehiemereawesome: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Any news.... I tot they said they will get bk to us after one week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage / Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc's Jobs On Phillips Recruitment Portal / Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.