Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja (34660 Views)

Gunmen Fired Shots At Governor Amaechi In Rivers State / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by LMAyedun(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
The minister was not in the car when the shots were allegedly fired.

The FCT Police Command on Monday in Abuja confirmed that gunmen fired shots at the car of the Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah in Abuja.

The spokesperson of the command, Altine Daniel, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the incident occurred at about 10 p.m. on Friday.

She added that the minister was not in the car when the incident took place.

Ms. Daniel, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, however, said that the incident was reported to the police on Monday at about 5:30 p.m.

According to her, some metal objects were found in the vehicle which do not look like the conventional bullet.

“The objects will be subjected to ballistic test,” she said.

According to her, investigation into the incident has begun.

Also confirming the shooting, the Special Adviser to the minister, Joe Obi, said that the attack took place at the Ministers’ Hill, Maitama in Abuja.

“Fortunately, the minister was not in the car at the time the attack took place.

“An official report has been made to the police and the police are currently investigating it,” Mr. Obi said.

Mrs. Oduah has been in the news recently over her roles in the controversial inflated purchase of two bullet proof cars by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, for N255 million; with many Nigerians calling for her sack and prosecution.

President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday confirmed that he had received the report of a three-man committee set up to probe the role of the minister in the scandal.

(NAN)

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150323-gunmen-attack-aviation-minister-oduah-police.html

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Alikaxon(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Who could be those after her life?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by nduchucks: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Orchestrated for sympathy. Ineffective usage of wool to cover gullible eyes.

If hit man wan Hammer big fish, dem no dey miss target.

We tank Allah for frotection.

215 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by ba7man(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
This Nigeria sha, why is it the period that she's under scrutiny over the inflated purchase of amoured cars that somthing like this has to happen.

Its almost as if its a ploy to justify the purchase of the vehicles.

Not buying it.

149 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by LMAyedun(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Now, I see why she wanted the bullet proof cars. LOL!!!! grin
She has been Vindicated cheesy

Last Words for you.. Madam, Resign jeje.

48 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by bolayei: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
loooooool, makes me imagine what a child that failed woefully could do to deceive his/her parent that they passed. See this woman wan justify buying those armoured bmw. Kai we don suffer

73 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by baby124: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
hahaha, action film. Someone is trying to justify why she needs the bulletproof car. She was conveniently not in her regular car. She should just resign and stop all the shenanigans make we hear word. I was actually expecting such a movie from her. This confirms that the people advising her are just too local. grin grin grin

62 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
The Yoruba mafia at work.

19 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by homesteady(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Na wa oh! ThankGod she was not hurt

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
So this people wants her dead since it has been proven that she committed no crime? She is very charismatic and nothing the enemies of progress masquerading as progressive can do to harm a chosen one. We know our enemies but God pass them

19 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by zeelo2014: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
ndu_chucks: Orchestrated for sympathy. Ineffective usage of wool to cover gullible eyes.

If hit man wan Hammer big fish, dem no dey miss target.

We tank Allah for frotection.
THe same way the assasins got Dora abi?

13 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by dhejykeane: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sounds lyk a plot to justify her purchase of dose vehicles.bt y re we jst shoutn ova this same issue for lyk a month nw wen billions of our naira go missing and no one is eva caught for it lyk the 500billion sure-p fund dt grew legs ΑΩd jst disappeared.I taya for ds country o

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tinubu and Buhari e-warriors truely want our dear Stella Oduah DEAD. Imagine the comments that have been made so far? These heartless fellows have already dismissed the alleged attempts on her life with a wave of the hand. By implication, until they see BLOOD gushing out from the side of Stella Oduah or she is pronounced DEAD and they see her DEAD body, they will not believe. Some people have indeed sold their soul to the DEVIL because of politics

51 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by donphilopus: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
It's unfair na! Why did she hire people to come and do something to cover up her sinful nature?? This reminds me of a Governorship candidate in Anambra who kidnapped himself just to be popular.

Odikwa! Serious! grin

45 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by ba7man(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: The Yoruba mafia at work.
If she really wanted to convince us, she should have at least been in the vehicle at the time of the shooting.

24 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by dridowu: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
no wonder she really needs the bullet proof car
L.M Ayedun..:
The minister was not in the car when the shots were allegedly fired.

The spokesperson of the command, Altine Daniel, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the incident occurred at about 10 p.m. on Friday.

ds bolded get k leg. hmmmmmmmmm, wit all sincerity ds look suspicious

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by ba7man(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
zeelo2014:
THe same way the assasins got Dora abi?
Dora was targeted for doing interfering with illegal drug importation and manufacture, thus that explains her enemies.

Stella Odua is under probe for inflated purchase of amoured vehicles.

There's a difference in their cause.

27 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by walad4yhu(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
donphilopus: It's unfair na! Why did she hire people to come and do something to cover up her sinful nature?? This reminds me of a Governorship candidate in Anambra who kidnapped himself just to be popular.

Odikwa! Serious! grin

i laff taya @'kidnapped himself'

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by awodman: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
They won't believe her....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by otokx(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Incident happened friday night and reported monday evening; madam stella welldone.

24 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Gudiza(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Urgh! how convenient. undecided naija and her terrible actors/movies. Madam, you can at the very least, make it more believable.

11 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by weazley(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
bolayei: loooooool, makes me imagine what a child that failed woefully could do to deceive his/her parent that they passed. See this woman wan justify buying those armoured bmw. Kai we don suffer
we realy don suffer, so we wear pampers for dis woman eyes abi?,

11 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by oilykid(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
d likes of femi kayode n apc bigots shud be arrested before they succed in carrin out their threats sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by awodman: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
ba7man: Dora was targeted for doing interfering with illegal drug importation and manufacture, thus that explains her enemies.

Stella fought the concessionaires..Babalakin,Harry Akande,Maevis e.t.c

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by yunglykmine(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Madam Stella, try harder next time, make better plans before you execute. You failed.

Try kidnapping yourself, fake your death etc
Just do something more sophisticated.

Goodluck in your next attempt to vindicate those bullet proof cars.

27 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Symphony007: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Chei ya! Stella oduah must think nigerians are a bunch of simpletons. This is the length you'll go to justify your having amoured cars. You must have a fetish for those cars. Don't worry. You have convinced us. The nigerian army will soon dash you one tank. I'm sure that's even safer that amoured BMW's.

41 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by fijiano202(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
I couldnt stop myself from laughing for the past 10mins after reading this,do they think we are fulls,any one that believes this political script should be stoned to death,they are trying to justify their crime

11 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by theoctopus1: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
ba7man: Dora was targeted for doing interfering with illegal drug importation and manufacture, thus that explains her enemies.

Stella is under probe for messing up the aviation mafia. She has been under threat for a long time now. Did you not read ffk's write ups? She is not guilty of anything but her transformation of the aviation sector. She did not inflate anything. She did not embezzle any money. The same people that want her out now want to snuff her out because the blackmail ploy has failed. They will surely fail

11 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by theoctopus1: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
fijiano202: I couldnt stop myself from laughing for the past 10mins after reading this,do they think we are fulls,any one that believes this political script should be stoned to death,they are trying to justify their crime

Yes I think you are a foool!

21 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Action packaged drama. I don't buy this at all! grin

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by kennyonthrone(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
K

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by kennyonthrone(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Action film

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos / COVID-19: Status Of 20 Governors Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.