Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Classical Ways Of Promoting A New Blog Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Classical Ways Of Promoting A New Blog Post (8447 Views)

20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. / The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classical Ways Of Promoting A New Blog Post by bizfirst: 4:16am On Nov 26, 2013
Promoting a new post effectively is thought to be the exclusive reserve of professional bloggers...not anymore! With these novel ideas, anyone can successfully promote blog posts to great effect.

What are these ideas?

1. Commenting: Few bloggers understand the true value of blog commenting. There is hardly a blog comment posted on another blog that does not bring home goodies to the poster. why?
- Your displayed name is clickable - leading to your home page as landing page.
- For comment luv enabled blogs, you get an instant link back to your latest blog post.
- No webmaster simply approves comments: they check the originating blog and are most likely to return the favor if they like what they see on your blog.

2. Use Social Network: In as much as there are the most popular (and populated) social networks out there, there are some social networks that are little known and can be used to maximum benefit when it comes to driving traffic to your blog post. Why? Many of these sites virtually have no cluster like FB, Twitter or G+.! The local community will more than welcome your blog entries. Examples include Tagged, Tribe, Kiwibox and Fuelmyblog.

3. Use Document/Article Sharing Sites: These sites have an extremely high PR and raw stats. When you publish an abridged version of your latest blog post on any of the document sharing sites, you get indexed immediately and your article starts to rank for that particular keyword! This is besides the fact that you get instant visitors that may eventually become return visitors. Some of these sites include: ezine articles, hubpages and Triond.

Want more? Continue here: http://notopoverty.com/how-to-promote-a-blog-post/
Re: Classical Ways Of Promoting A New Blog Post by ujuslims(f): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Classical Ways Of Promoting A New Blog Post by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
I'm getting visitors and now i need people to comment on www.gidilink..com .
We are even giving away prizes to top the commenter every week so be my guest. grin
Re: Classical Ways Of Promoting A New Blog Post by vosquare: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
masters i nid ur helps on my blog. when i post sumtin long on my blog,it will bring it lyk dat on my blog
what i min hear is dat sum1 shuld just c d beginning of d post den click on it to view d remaining........sumtin lyk read more underneath nt 2 post everyitin @ once...pls if u no understnd wetn i dey talk,go to vosqaure..com nd linda ikeji blog on pc and c d post difference,i hv changed to meni template stil d same
i nid ur helps pls...veri urgent

(1) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of A Potential Client! / How To Speed Up Wordpress Websites In 2022 / How To Get Mtn Free 50gb Now‼️ (new Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.