Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Help With BLCO Allocation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With BLCO Allocation (883 Views)

BLCO Allocation / Company Directors, Investors and Share Allocation: Can Someone Explain? / I Need Nnpc Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With BLCO Allocation by truckin: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
I have this buyer now and he will only transact with this procedure.
I need to know if any seller can match it.

$9 LESS 5
8 M barrel / month 3 years contract.
PROCEDURES (C.I.F).

1. Seller issues Sales Purchase Agreement. (S.P.A), Buyer signs and return with port of discharge and NOR detail.

2. Seller’s fiduciary bank confirms to the Buyer's bank via MT-199 that its ready willing and able (RWA) to issue a 2% Performance Bond of the equivalent of the first delivery of 8 million barrels after confirmation of Buyer’s readiness to issue Non Transferable Revolving SBLC.

3. Buyer’s bank contacts Seller's fiduciary bank via pre-advice (SWIFT MT-199) indicating interest to issue a Non Transferable Revolving SBLC value for entire delivering. Also appending agreed SBLC verbiage.

4. Upon receipt of Buyer's MT-199, Seller’s bank will automatically issue a 2% Performance Bond to Buyer’s fiduciary bank. Buyer’s fiduciary bank reciprocates with an Operative Non Transferable Revolving Stand-By Letter of Credit.

5. Seller nominate Laycan (Programming), Loads and commences movement of vessel to Buyer’s discharge port and avails Buyer full set of loading documents.

6. Seller authorizes Vessel Captain to give Notice of Readiness (N.O.R/ETA) to Buyer’s discharge Harbor/Tank.

7. Seller issues Authority to Board (ATB) to enable Buyer’s independent inspector’s board for Quality and Quantity (Q&Q) analysis at agreed designated location.

8. On successful conclusion of Q&Q analysis, all Original Cargo Documents shall be transferred to Buyer's name.

9. Transshipment to Buyer's Storage Tank commences.

10. Payment for product is released to Seller's nominated bank (and commissions as per IMFPA) in 48 hours after transshipment of product at PORT OF ROTTERDAM at out turn barrels upon presentation of the transaction documents at Buyer’s bank.

I and the buyers contact will be accommodated on seller side as the buyer wants their side free.

cunajservises@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Be In Mobile And Let's Do The Job. / What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Filling Station? / FREE COMPUTER TRAINING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.