Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,101 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

Badboy Hit Female- Cassie - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Badboy Hit Female- Cassie (3227 Views)

Cassie's Me&u. / Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? / Cassie,badboy's Hit Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by bluenubian(f): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2006
hey i think this is one of the best things to come out of badboy, looks like bad boy have been tryin to find a female musician to rep their label, it think they finally got one, i think she's so hott and love her voice, what u guys think

http://www.musicjesus.com/song_38054_Cassie-Me___U.html
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by pierreech(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2006
yeah she's kool lets hope she makes it to the top like them rhiana and olivia did!!!
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by bluenubian(f): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2006
she's on top now at the radio stations where im at, i think she' s a hit, jus hope she's not a one hit wonder
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Efani(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2006
yea shes hot
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by diddy4(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2006
yeah, she is aiight. got nice voice and stuff like dat. diddy at it again. props to u man.
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by luvu567(f): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2006
shes cute but im not really feeling her song

dont say you heard it from me but i heard bow wow got a little crush on her
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by socool1(f): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2006
p diddy, he has so many of them, they come out once and you stop hearing about them, Hope this cassie stay longer sha, she is pretty and i think i like her, grin grin
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by omogenaija(f): 3:09am On Jun 26, 2006
she is nice !!! but the video is wack
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by bluenubian(f): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2006
i was surprised to see it at number 1 on trl last week
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by shawna(f): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2006
cassie is going places with that single me and u i love love it cheesy
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Kadeejah(f): 4:49am On Jun 27, 2006
i love cassie im addicted 2 her song "me and you" nd shes pretty smiley
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by eveseh(f): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2006
yea sexy kadee u loves it i know u will
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by IBBFan(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2006
Cassie's my girl. never knew she was a Bad Boy protege and right now, she's on my prayer request list cos i still wonder what Diddy does to his hit-makers (they shine for a while and all of a sudden, there's silence). at least, Lil' Kim and the late Notorious (R.I.P.) escaped that sickness. where's 112 anyway?

heard "Me And U" first on launchcast and right now, i got it downloaded on my pc and burnt into a cd.

and i love the bridge so much;

I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do
They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true
They know you're the one I wanna give it to
I can see you want me too
Now, it's me and you

Cassie rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by omogenaija(f): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2006
IBB where have u been hiding ?
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by IBBFan(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2006
omogenaija mii, you should know there's always a tussle between IBB and Seun (like i have time sef).

how've you been? are you feeling Cassie? kiss kiss
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by omogenaija(f): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2006
i already answered that question
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 18, 2006
shes pretty but she is sooo effin skinny lol
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Teezy(f): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2006
Cassie is real pretty smiley love tha song, but i wasnt really feeling the vid undecided
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2006
i dont like the vid either its boring
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Efani(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2006
is she goin wit bow wow??
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2006
uhm maybe.

but julissa from 106 n park heard bow said he was feeling her on a radio station. n bow wow str8 up denyed it
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Efani(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2006
lol, i dont like that chick
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
y not? but damn she talks like a white girl. i mean its not bad but damnnnn. shes so white,
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Efani(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2006
which one's julissa
theres another one on rite now
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2006
oh i thought u meant u didnt like cassie.

lmfao everyone hates julissa.
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Efani(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2006
lol, who's tha new chick on rite now
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2006
Rocsi haha n terrence sexy ass.
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by IBBFan(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2006
what was Diddy thinking when that video was being shot? cos that "thing" just looked like a typical wannabe artiste performing at one of his talent hunts. i expected so much from the video after listening to the lyrics, instead just one skinny fair girl with a very flat yansh dancing in sports wear and later switching to some short evening weat with high heels dancing in front of a big mirror.

that video was a joke. i think not all songs, but their videos should also start having remixes.

guess what? i was about to close my post when my playlist randomly landed on the track. i can listen to this song all day (let me also tell you now that she doesn't really have a good singing voice). the beats hold the song from wrecking.
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Teezy(f): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2006
Yea the video was a BIG no no. Girl cant even dance that good. She need serious dance lessons from moi tongue cool j/p but on tha reals tho i was hella disappointed.
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by IBBFan(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
you know Teezy, the pic in your profile looks very good for the cover of a cd. you should think about dropping an album soon and probably give Ciara or Shakira a run for her money (cos it's obvious to me that Cassie's not your match).

cool cool cool
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by Teezy(f): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2006
Hahaha thnx. Now, i could dance up a storm but i can't sing to save my damn life embarassed lol n yes Cassie is nowhere close to my level cool tongue wink
Re: Badboy Hit Female- Cassie by IBBFan(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2006
haven't you noticed that it's either both sell, or one at least? which means that if you can't sing but can dance, then the future's bright for you. like Ciara for instance, is not so much of a good singer as well, but it's all about making party songs with phat beats and of course giving us the viewers some sexy a$$ moves.

i believe in you, Teezy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Downloading Naija Mp3s Online / I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions / Don Jazzy Mo Hits & Rubbish Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.