Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland (3981 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Etumgbe(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Me January 10, 2009. I try sha
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by DeHero1: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2013
elrony:

U na oldie...checked ur profile..

Time registered : 31st February 2001 grin grin grin

shocked
Then which time dem born NL?
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by babseg(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
I came to Nairaland for the first time in 2005 when it moved from mobilenigeria and i registered in late 2005 with another username which i could no longer remember. But i registered again in 2006 with this present username. Bottomline is, i visited Nairaland for the first time before some people knew what the internet was let alone learning how to use it. To think these are the same people that will go around the forum insulting a legend like me. Even people that registered in 2013. Some people don't just have respect sha.

I wonder why you are bragging. you should have asked Seun that you want to be his vice angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2013
babseg:

I wonder why you are bragging. you should have asked Seun that you want to be his vice angry
grin grin
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2013
babseg:

You call it bragging Na you sabi.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2013
babseg:

ViceSeun

lol
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by babseg(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
You call it bragging Na you sabi.

Methuselah grin
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by rakumiii(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2013
i guess i might be offered rice and stew in this gathering of old timers....
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Olugbenger(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

To think Deridegull is the most senseless is sad given his age

Oga Dayokanu!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Aderintoademola(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Am old timer jst dt i dnt really no how post ni jor ooo i senior everybody cool
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by 190: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2013
Nadia_SA1: 190 lipsrsealed...

im new here undecided
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by NadiaSA1(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2013
190:

im new here undecided
yes u r... I guess misread the topic
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by ChiSun27(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2013
cdamsel: Y all this old members no dey follow person?
Just thinking out loud,All hail pioneer members kiss

I thought I was the only one that observed it.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Rednaxelot: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2013
To know the first timers, when you enter the homepage, the arrangement of the birthday celebrants is base on the time of registration!
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by ChiSun27(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Meeeeehhhnnnn!!!! The old peeps I give una hand no be small.

Dayokanu, Afam4eva, Snoopy, Desola n d OP una too much.

Seun...the above listed and some others deserves shareholders right in this forum.

Please...do something about it.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Ugom38(f): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2013
in all the years Desola has spent online,the only thing she learnt is how to be a tribal bigot and hate GEJ<IJAWS and IGBOS
No wonder i once tried correcting her and the stupid mod hid my comment.i can understand it nw
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by sweetguy10(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2013
Been reading posts as a guest since 07 , registered in 09 and been representing since then !
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2013
ChiSun27: Meeeeehhhnnnn!!!! The old peeps I give una hand no be small.

Dayokanu, Afam4eva, Snoopy, Desola n d OP una too much.

Seun...the above listed and some others deserves shareholders right in this forum.

Please...do something about it.

Seun no dey try, him no know say naa we be the pioneer of NL
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by 190: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Nadia_SA1: yes u r... I guess misread the topic

angry angry
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by NadiaSA1(f): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2013
190:

angry angry
kpele oo
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Lemme check my Profile...

Time registered: September 29, 2008
Time spent online: 1 month & 28 days

View Your posts (5636) | View Your topics (281)
It's been a long time coming... smiley *adjusting my agbada* cheesycheesy
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Madawaki01(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu: Hmmm

I see you oo

51,560 posts, 1yr 2 months spent on this forum

I see una

Though over 60% of my post are in the Sport section

I also won Sport(European football) section Poster of the year for 3 consecutive yrs
baba
tuale oo
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2013
Checking up old threads, see what I saw. I wonder the population of nairaland then, 20 or 30..
https://www.nairaland.com/456/when-think-nairalander-what-comes#19362863
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by bandely(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
sweetguy10: Been reading posts as a guest since 07 , registered in 09 and been representing since then !

Me too.

BTW, I. Think Kodewrita is the oldest and still active member after Seun. He registered (maybe) three days after the first post on NL. Of course the post was by Seun and it was what NL is about.

www.nairaland.com/kodewrita

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by HopeAtHand: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
I came to Nairaland for the first time in 2005 when it moved from mobilenigeria and i registered in late 2005 with another username which i could no longer remember. But i registered again in 2006 with this present username. Bottomline is, i visited Nairaland for the first time before some people knew what the internet was let alone learning how to use it. To think these are the same people that will go around the forum insulting a legend like me. Even people that registered in 2013. Some people don't just have respect sha.

Common Sharrap..What F.ucking legend?..abeg park oneside.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by thewarrior72: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
berem: you heard me right! undecided
grin U know I behave more matured than anybody in this forum tongue
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: grin U know I behave more matured than anybody in this forum tongue
For your mind! angry
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Rednaxelot: dayokanu is a legend here!
to the bigots
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Rednaxelot: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ebig22: to the bigots
seems you don't know the definition of bigotory!
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

To think Deridegull is the most senseless is sad given his age

U can now imagine what u are.
Saying it will keep my username banned for life.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by elrony(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
De-Hero:

shocked
Then which time dem born NL?

I dey come cool
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by afam1(m): 4:38am On Jul 16, 2020
Yes boss. The real Afam that finished from futo that year

spade:

Afam is a FUTO alumnus?
So am I! How come we haven't met?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Ever Shopping Mall In Benin City Nigeria / Realistic Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Artist Christian Joe / Biography Of Kafayat Olaitan Oyetola, The Incoming First Lady Of Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.