Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra (27938 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by fedrick901(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/wizkid-.jpg[/img]
Word of advice – Don’t hug Wizkid on stage except he invites you.

The Nigerian music star was at The Guinness Big Eruption Concert on Saturday 23rd November 2013 (Same day as Tiwa Savage’s wedding).

While performing his hit track - Caro, a huge fan with the help of the crowd got on stage to give the superstar a quick hug.

He got the hug alright, but we are pretty sure he wasn’t expect what came next. Wizkid’s bodyguard quickly grabbed the fan and threw him off the stage.

Check out the clip. below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7BEkUaYnsI

Source: [url=http://www..com/2013/11/26/omg-wizkids-bodygard-thrown-fan-stage-trying-hug-accra/][/url]

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by homesteady(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin grin See how the bodyguard threw him like paper grin
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lmao! This got me grin
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by cyara(f): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is really bad. The bodyguard did a very bad job there, he didn't even bother about the people below who.

Just imagining the people shouting and singing and all of a sudden someone is thrown on them

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by fedrick901(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2013
homesteady: grin grin See how the bodyguard threw him like paper grin
after i watch the video lwkmd
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2013
hahaha.. him just run, grab the guy, fling am kum run go back. lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by ichommy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2013

Abi, it is well o.
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Forzap: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Xtupid bodyguard angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Kerilyyz(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
lol
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by joyli: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2013

grin grin cheesy grin so funny!

D bodyguard no care where d boy land. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:41am On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin peak!! the guy wasnt expecting it atall looool!! grin i hope he ddnt break his coconut head grin. paaaaaaa hahahahahahahaha grin grin cry grin grin !! peaaak!!

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 28, 2013
He brought it on himself jor. Mtscheww next pls
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by LesbianBoy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
The fan must be a Nairalander! grin

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by otumfour(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by kajole(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Didnt watch the video

but you guys dont want to know the mental video i made of the whole scenerio

the bodyguard is doing his job

peace out

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Osinachi101(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
LMFAO......... Eyaa! I feel sorry 4 him sha!....... If to say na girl now, dem for no throw ha like dat o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by igwedexy: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
I thought the stage was for perfomance by artiste and not fans........na busy body dey worry am......lol
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Yorubarocks: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lmao the crazy things star struck fools do.am sure if the fan was a girl wizkid would have just been happy to have her on stage..

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by JulianBond007: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Was it a woman the stoopid bodyguard threw like that? He needs his ballss chopped off and fed to dogs. Idiaaatu! angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by bionicdude(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
haha laff wan kill me;d bodyguard no send,but d way d bodyguard fling am sef u go think say na undertaker d guy be.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by oboyo1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
ko kan aye men
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by adexsimply(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Serves him right angry angry
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by martronilla: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
wow! wizzy looks so damn cute in that photo....
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by yuzedo: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
STARBOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
BuaHahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha grin
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by IAMBREEZY: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lwkmd... Damn that was so rude look at how the body guard threw the fan like paper
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Yorubarocks: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: wow! wizzy looks so damn cute in that photo....
You meant photoshopped.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Danhumprey: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
What is the bodyguard feeling like sef? undecided
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by vislabraye(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
The body guard did a clean and swift job. I can't stop laughing. He just yanked him off, and dumped him like a piece of thrash.
I can't blame the guard joor. He didn't want to create a scene and stop the flow. That was the best he cud do.
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by ijbeauty(f): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Very funny..

Sometimes I use to tink, witout fans will der b celebrity?
#jst tinking#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Nominated For MOBO Award For “Best International Act” / Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister / Rumours Club To Host 50cent, Floyd Mayweather As Donatus Okonkwo Concludes Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.