Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K (14757 Views)

Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? / The Story Of The Little Girl That Was Killed By Her Careless School Bus Driver . / Short Igbo Names For Baby Girl And Meaning Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by kleo: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hello all!!

I need your help with Igbo girl names that starts with the Letter T and the Letter K and the meanings also.

Please note i already have these names: (Tochi, Kelechi, Kenechi) I would like something different.

Thanks.
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by onyekachee(f): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
tobechi or kosidichukwu
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Ladybianca(f): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kaitochukwu...kaito
Tochukwu...tochi
Kaima
Kaosiso
Kamsiyochukwu...kamsi
Dats all I knw, may b wen I remembr more wud come bk to drop dem

1 Like

Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by cherieb2(f): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kosidinna, Kasiobi
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by NadiaSA1(f): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Tobenna
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Roda94(f): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kasarachi- My very good friend is called that smiley
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Mavor: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tonto. Kamikazi grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by kleo: 3:25am On Dec 02, 2013
Mavor: Tonto. Kamikazi grin

Tonto is an Igbo name? What does it mean?

What about Kamikazi grin
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by kleo: 3:26am On Dec 02, 2013
Ladybianca: Kaitochukwu...kaito
Tochukwu...tochi
Kaima
Kaosiso
Kamsiyochukwu...kamsi
Dats all I knw, may b wen I remembr more wud come bk to drop dem

Thank you!!!

Do you know what : Karachukwu means?
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 02, 2013
Kanayo. Let's keep asking (God)
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by IZUKWU(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2013
kleo:

Thank you!!!

Do you know what : Karachukwu means?
kosarachukwu means lay your complains to God.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Afam4eva(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2013
Tobechukwu
Tabansi
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by IZUKWU(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Afam4eva: Tobechukwu
Tabansi
tabansi ,what does it mean?
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Afam4eva(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
IZUKWU: tabansi ,what does it mean?
Meaning: Be Eating Sh1t
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by jmoore(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
Meaning: Be Eating Sh1t

Tabansi: “Have the patience (of a vulture)”
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Dannylux: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kasiemobi..
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Vivly(f): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kambili
Kobi
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Afam4eva(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
jmoore:

Tabansi: “Have the patience (of a vulture)”
You don't mean it. I've always thought it meant what i stated.
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Dannylux: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
You don't mean it. I've always thought it meant what i stated.

Most igbo words aren't given direct translations.
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by ukchy: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kobimtochi...Kobi meaning..Let my heart praise God or kobichukwumee..kobi too meaning let's Gods will be done
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Kukere grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by jmoore(m): 1:41am On Dec 03, 2013
babyosisi: Kukere grin
add the meaning na
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 03, 2013
jmoore:
add the meaning na

I get money o

1 Like

Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by IZUKWU(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=Afam4eva]
Meaning: Be Eating Sh1t[/qu.
ote] can't be true
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Princesszoe: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Tagbo, tukwasi i.e tukwasichiobi, kachi, kodiri, kemdiri, kalu
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Vivly(f): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2013
Tufiakwa
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Afam4eva(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Vivly: Tufiakwa
Is that your name?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by helgaone: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2013
kamso(kamsorochukwu)kammarachukwu,Tagbo,tukwasichukuobi,kasarachukwu
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by helgaone: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2013
kamso(kamsorochukwu)kammarachukwu,,tukwasichukuobi,kasarachukwu
Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2013
ukchy: Kobimtochi...Kobi meaning..Let my heart praise God or kobichukwumee..kobi too meaning let's Gods will be done

Omg I have so fallen in love with Kobi as a name. Never heard it before.
Is it a boy or girl's name please

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by ukchy: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

Omg I have so fallen in love with Kobi as a name. Never heard it before.

Thank you

Its a boy name.The name is in cooler for me too.You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K by shizzle11(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

Omg I have so fallen in love with Kobi as a name Never heard it before.
Thank you
Same here, only knew kob e Bryant of the LA Lakers ...lol

ukchy:
Its a boy name.The name is in cooler for me too.You are welcome
We are in same boat bruv, and u right, its more suitable for a male child

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father / What Were Those Superstitious Things Your Parents Or Elder Made You Believe / Get In Here For Your Quality And Affordable Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.