Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend (23708 Views)

Interesting TV Series That Were Cancelled / TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? / Pls Is There Any Series That Is Better Or Similar To 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Richbee(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Having a hard time finding a comfortable movie series that I can sit and enjoy. Anyways I've had my share of cool series. They include,

1. Grey anatomy: nice characters, nice and intriguing story line.

2. Glee: cool musical. Enjoyable

3. Persons of interest: helps to keep d blood pressure down as d good guys always win. Safe story line.

4. Arrow: tense

5. Commander in chief: beuriful

Lastly, I did enjoy a series titled 'single ladies'. I shldnt, but I did and dis was solely due to the 'trisha' character.

Not forgeting clinic matters et tinsel

Yeah.

So which is urs?

Let's keep it going...

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by fijiano202(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
1 one tree hill 2 chuck 3 greek 4 camp 5 under the dome 6 OITNB 7 Mistress 8 New Girl 9 k drama Empire of Gold 10 kdrama 2weeks lots more if u want

2 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
TRY WATCHING SCANDAL,VAMPIRE DIARIES AND ORIGINALS.

11 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Richbee(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2013
yeah... actually i agree with chuck. ive seen it.

vampires diary? hmm... dont do vampires
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by lafuria1(m): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2013
The following TV series are not popular but I love them.
Orphan black. Sci-fic, clones: mistaken personality (season two will resume next year)

Elementary (Sherlock Holmes) :awesome and brilliant character. Crime solving as well as family, and relationship issues. (currently airing season two episode 9).

Orange is the new black : it is about women in a federal prison in USA. I can't really describe it but just be patient, you will to love each character in the TV series (season two resumes next year).

You have already mentioned person of interest. Person of interest has moved into my top ten best ever TV series.
Finally, homeland. Homeland is about international politics and security, similar to 24 but really different and unique too.

2 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by mrdrizzy(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2013
la furia: The following TV series are not popular but I love them.
Orphan black. Sci-fic, clones: mistaken personality (season two will resume next year)

Elementary (Sherlock Holmes) :awesome and brilliant character. Crime solving as well as family, and relationship issues. (currently airing season two episode 9).

Orange is the new black : it is about women in a federal prison in USA. I can't really describe it but just be patient, you will to love each character in the TV series (season two resumes next year).

You have already mentioned person of interest. Person of interest has moved into my top ten best ever TV series.
Finally, homeland. Homeland is about international politics and security, similar to 24 but really different and unique too.
what!! I actually taught ppl havnt seen dat orange is the new black..lols wierd tvseries still cool..are u sure its created by americans or british?? Anyway i also saw a similar serie like dat WENTWORTH!!.australian most watched tv show!. Orphan black good abit creative..i dnt like homeland atall
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by fijiano202(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
WENTWORTH is great but OITNB is forking awesome and hillarious,i love that black fat chick and also that crazy pastor
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by khanivorous(f): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
fijiano202: WENTWORTH is great but OITNB is forking awesome and hillarious,i love that black fat chick and also that crazy pastor

That crazy pastor is something else
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Check out breaking bad(best tv series IMO)boardwalk empire,downton abbey,madmen,how i met your mother(comedy)...most HBO and AMC series are awesome infact

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ok, I see some people have already recommended Scandal, Person of Interest and Arrow, those three are awesome shows. Another great TV show to watch is Suits, it is the bomb. Even if you're not into legal drama, Harvey Specter's hotness and panache is enough to keep you glued to the show.

Also Hannibal if you love dark and horror themed shows. It is for people with GUTS. If you can't stand the sight of gore, Hannibal is certainly not for you. Nevertheless, it is a brilliant show.

And of course, GAME OF THRONES. This is the best show out there, it truly lives up to its hype. It is in a completely different league from the rest of the shows out there, nothing else comes a close second.

12 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by vcvibes(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
well since most of my best series has been mentioned, here are some other not too popular series ah love
white collar
girlfriends
modern family
leverage
burn notice

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by IamDebola: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Person of Interest.
Most people stopped watching because it became dull.
Trust me, it's now hotter than Fire.
Can't wait. #S03E11
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Big4wig(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
The walking dead
Strike back
The event
The cleaners
True blood
Greek
and lastly,PAPA AJASCO..lol

A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee when he noticed a very unusual funeral procession.
A funeral coffin was followed by a second one about a 50 feet behind the first.
Behind the second coffin was a solitary man walking with a black dog. Behind him was a queue of 200 men walking in single line.
The man could not stand his curiosity.
He approached the man walking with the dog,
"I am sorry for your loss,and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this with so many of you walking in single line.
Whose funeral is it?"
The man replied
"Well,the first coffin is for my wife."
The inquisitive man asked
"What happened to her?"
The man replied
"She was so quarrelsome that my dog attacked and killed her."
He inquired further
"Well, who is in the second coffin?"
The man answered
"My mother-in-law; she was trying to help my wife when the dog attacked and killed her also."
A thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two men.
Then the first one asks in excitement
"Can I borrow the dog?"
The man replied-
"Please join the queue. All the people you see in the queue want to borrow the dog."

#BIGWIG

9 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Codedrock(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
ACTUALLY AMERICAN TV SERIES ARE ALWAYS MY BEST. I have watched most of those movies you guys have written up there and i recommend all. But here is this movie titled"TRUE BLOOD" actually that movie aint common i mistakenly found it inside a movie i went to buy. And after i watched the season one i started searching for its season2. I just found the season2 and others 2days ago. Mehn this movie is just so damn interesting and "Adultic" i hope you understand wat i mean by that sha. it is from HBO the people that did game of thrones. Mehn i havent finish watching d season2 and the reasons are upto 5 or more. My best act in the movie is "Jason". If you are also a fan of the movie just like this post. Try and watch it!

5 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Okijajuju1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Richbee: Having a hard time finding a comfortable movie series that I can sit and enjoy. Anyways I've had my share of cool series. They include,

1. Grey anatomy: nice characters, nice and intriguing story line.

2. Glee: cool musical. Enjoyable

3. Persons of interest: helps to keep d blood pressure down as d good guys always win. Safe story line.

4. Arrow: tense

5. Commander in chief: beuriful

Lastly, I did enjoy a series titled 'single ladies'. I shldnt, but I did and dis was solely due to the 'trisha' character.

Not forgeting clinic matters et tinsel

Yeah.

So which is urs?

Let's keep it going...

Glee!!!? shocked shocked

Greys?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Single Ladies?!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you a closet Homo?!

5 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by JudeP(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
vampires diaries

3 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by peter1994(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hustle n Flow
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Okijajuju1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
The only Series I follow now is;

1. Real Husbands of Hollywood.. Funny Stuff!

Series I used to watch way back;

1. Heroes... Good Stuff in the beginning..

2 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
the last resort.

continuum season 1 and 2

the event

walking dead

suits

terranova

and my favourite of all time "LOST'"

5 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
BREAKING BAD !!!

8 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by MaziOmenuko: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
How I met your mother (Hilarious)
Everybody hates chris (hilarious)

One three hill

Game of thrones
Vikings

6 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Youngk(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
for is 24 and game of throne
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by swtcharissa(f): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Well I don't do movies,I see it as "watching people make their millions",the reverse should be d case na,as koret ibo babe

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by atobz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
C'mon guys...I haven't seen anyone mention Game of Thrones....Season 3 resumes March 2014.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Segadem(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
What about LOST?

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by obalampard(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
1. The Vampire Diaries
2. Nikita
3. Arrow
4. Hostages
5. Chuck
6. 24
7. Touch

7 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Dannylux: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Game Of Thrones (Must watch)

The Walking Dead (Thrilling)

The Vampire Diaries (Romance & Action)

Two & Half Men (Comedy)

Everybody Hates Chris (You don't wanna miss it!)

Arrow (Intriguing)

Terra Nova (Too bad motherfuckers had it cancelled)

Vikings (Adventure)

Teen Wolf (I don't know why I love it)

Naruto (Most thrilling Anime on the planet)

24 (You must have heard of it)

Moonlight (Very Interesting but cancelled)

No Ordinary Family (Lovely but cancelled)

Sorry Korean Movies lovers, I don't dig 'em!

4 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Muteski(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kip calling...I have to download every interestin series....have watch Game of Throne, Revolution, Spartacus, among odaz....don't mind u mentioning yoruba series...biko nu...
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by JulianBond007: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
How I met your mother (Hilarious)
Everybody hates chris (hilarious)

One three hill

Game of thrones
Vikings
I love the movie so much. I can watch it over and over again. grin grin
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by emilyone(f): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mara and Clara

10 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by olaposer(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pls try 24hrs,oz , sleeper cell, the unit and air force 1

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by airclipse(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
1.The O.C(orange county)
2.One tree hill
3.The walking dead
4.Good luck charlie
5.Prison break
6.Breakout kings
8.Lost
9.merlin
10.Game of Stones thrones
grin.
+++Jara+++ Poloma n diego, the gardeners daughter, 2nd chance, my Eternal, the adebanjo's cheesy cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Want Mercy Saved From Sunday’s Eviction – Mike / BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi / BBNaija: Mike "Fights" With Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.