Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. (1894 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2013
LordAdam:

Did exactly 24 hours ago. I shouldn't be saying this, but I am, please check your spam. I've sent the mail again.

Many thanks.

You mean the mail you sent came as a reply to my sent mail from utoro2good2007@gmail.com? I didn't see any mail like that in my spam or rather the name on it is different from what I thought here.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 2:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Oh sorry, I can see your email. I got it last night truly and purposed to take time to read later instead of rushing over the long line. That was how I forgot it. I will go over it tonight and revert. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 5:41am On Dec 04, 2013
LordAdam:

Did exactly 24 hours ago. I shouldn't be saying this, but I am, please check your spam. I've sent the mail again.

Many thanks.

I have sent you a lengthy reply too.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by LordAdam: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2013
arbitrage:

I have sent you a lengthy reply too.

LOL. I'd send a shorter reply from now on. I've been cowed by the length of yours.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by barikay: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Just bind ur payooneer card to ur wm acct and u are good to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Distribution Companies Are Cheating Nigerians / The Atm Card Scamming Scheme Of First Bank / This Business Is The Next Hot Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.