Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death (34151 Views)

Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) / Man Stabs Landlord To Death In Lagos (pictured) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by khaleb(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2013
A 22-year-old man, Eji Emmanuel, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for the alleged murder of a 39-year-old trader, Sylvanus Okoye.

According to the police, the suspect stabbed the deceased to death at his home on Ezemegbu Drive, Okota in August.

The suspect, however, explained that he killed the deceased in self-defence.

He alleged that on the day of the incident, Okoye had attempted to rape him.

Explaining the events that culminated in Okoye’s death, the suspect said he was a dancer and was lured to Lagos by a friend, Chukwudi, under the guise of doing music business only for the friend to introduce him to homosexuality.

He said he had gone to report the matter to his friend’s boss but his friend’s boss raped him twice and he reported the matter at the FESTAC Police Division.

He said the matter was transferred to the Zone 2 Police Command and the case was turned against him after which he spent two weeks in detention.

He said he had approached Okoye, who he considered an Igbo leader in the state, to help him with money to return to Anambra State when Okoye also attempted to rape him.

He said, “I went along with a relative to report the matter to Okoye and he gave my friend and I N5,000 and shirts. He told us not to worry, so we slept over at his house. At midnight, however, Okoye came to my room and attempted to have sex with me but I refused him.

“My relative later told me that Okoye had sex with him in the parlour that same night. We left in the morning and returned to Anambra State. From there, I went to Abuja where I remained for four months. However, one day, Okoye called me that he had a business deal and invited me to come to Lagos.

“I told Okoye that I would not engage in any act of homosexuality and he agreed.”

The suspect said when he returned to Lagos, the deceased said he wanted to open a bar in the area and wanted him to manage the business.

He said he passed the night at the deceased’s home, but at midnight, the deceased crept into his room and attempted to make love to him.

He said, “In the evening, Okoye served me with bread, butter and tea in my room. Around 3.30am, he crept into my room and wanted to sleep with me, but I refused him.

“Okoye was a big man so he attempted to overpower me, but I picked up the bread knife that was still left in the room and stabbed him in the neck, but he did not die.

“I picked up a flexible iron and bound it round his neck and locked him inside the room.

“When it was 6am, I stepped out of the house and gave the key to one woman beside the gate and fled.”

PUNCH Metro had reported on August 16, 2013, that Okoye was found murdered in his home two weeks after he was last seen by neighbours.

It was learnt that following the discovery, the security guard and the woman whom the suspect handed the key to were arrested by detectives at the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba.

PUNCH Metro learnt that after three months, detectives were able to locate the suspect in Anambra State.

A police detective said, “The security guard told us that he could identify the suspect if he saw him.

“In the course of investigation, we obtained call logs from Okoye’s phone and we learnt that the suspect had used Okoye’s phone to call his girlfriend in Anambra State shortly after killing Okoye.

“We travelled to Anambra State and we were able to locate the suspect who was even wearing the deceased’s clothes.”

The suspect, however, insisted that he was not a killer but a victim of circumstance.

He said, “My father and my brother are dead. I am the only child of my mother. Who will take care of her if I am sent to prison?

“I am not a homosexual but I was used. I tried for several months to impregnate my girlfriend but was not successful. I feel they have stolen my virtues.”

Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, confirmed Emmanuel’s arrest to our correspondent on the telephone.

Braide added that the police were still working to establish it the the victim was a homosexual or not as alleged by the suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2013
Poster........... Put ur source or make ur bed in relegation.
If its Nigeria police investigating, don't bother, the truth will hardly surface by them.
Ngozi braide- always claiming "we are investigating" when will you ever come out to tell us you have wrapped up investigations and have come up with so and so conclusion.
Come to front of law school Abuja every night and seee the pitiable check point ur men mount every night( they are never brave enough to mount before dark) to oppress hard working okada men. I wish I had night vision goggles and a good recording device. U need to seee how these guys weld their ak 47s as if its some toy(very carelessly) no wonder theives and nappers get these weapons so cheap.
I just tire to talk about police matter.

Anyways, @ the topic, in my opinion, its seems as a romance gone bad. After escaping first attempt, I seee no reason why our 22yr old mugu should go back and pass the night alone with his lover(yea I said it, his lover)
I am not sure its the first time he's buried his rod in some nasty poo-hole. You don't just get invited to an homo party if u havnt got homo-potentials. Stick to ur story and the judge might be fooled otherwise, u serve time for homo and muder.

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2013
Na wa oooo. Do these things happen?
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Yea!waste d mudafucker! Don't pity 'them'
Rather than look for their kind,they look for straight guys to destroy especially the disgusting transgenders. sons and daughters of lucifer! angry

14 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by druid06(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2013
Their kind should begin to understand that humanity has yet come in terms with their sexuality and trying to force an innocent individual into such practices might lead to disdain then to contempt then furthermore into destruction. Bottom line of my point is, homosexuals should only stick to their kind.

10 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Truckpusher(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2013
druid06: Their kind should begin to understand that humanity has yet come in terms with their sexuality and trying to force an innocent individual into such practices might lead to disdain then to contempt then furthermore into destruction. Bottom line of my point is, homosexuals should only stick to their kind.
This is exactly the problem .
They mistaken tolerance for acceptance ,Here in Nigeria they cunningly pretend to be helping innocent poor boys with uncertainty in their future while sleeping and fuccking away their young life.

This guy just took a bold step and i admire his courage .
It's better to go prison and die than to live your life knowing that somebody took advantage of your predicament and defiled you.

Strong boy,sleep tight in jail at least you stood up for yourself in this country where injustice is now the order of the day.

22 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by wasak(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
front-page again! 3rd time today! #tohellwithASUU

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Owodiong(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nawa oooo God hv mercy on dem
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
@OP

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
8th to comment. Damn it...4ck AIRTEL
@topic, is he dead? If yes then its minus 1 (-1)
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by ebamma(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
if only the dead could talk sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Ezedon(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
That is acceptable by the society. Q.E.D
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Sijo01(f): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Eyahh, poor lad.
He did the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by lertee(f): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
If only the dead could talk....
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mujah1deen: Good riddance and thumbs up for the young man.
This is why Sharia is needed
Yes, Allah keeps the virgins for the suicide bombers.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by TIDDOLL(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
...ehnn....make him go dey tear yansh for heaven den).kai...diz gay pple no dey take am easy sha...!!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by sunkoye: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
emma no like that kain level na...hence he pai okoye!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by slightlyMad(f): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
when i get 2 huge jugs wey i dey find person wey go help me fall am, ehn! some men wicked o cry

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
I made front page. Yeah. First time in history
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by faitheverest(f): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Onye onwu n'agu,ya acho onye oga ato n'aka!SMH
Sorry to the poor boy! undecided
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by ddippset(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
I wonder how a man could opt for the rear hole instead of the front hole! It beats me.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by TIDDOLL(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
ehm...mam)..m so ready nd willin to help...asap.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Christmasdon(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wonders.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by wasak(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
slightlyMad: when i get 2 huge jugs wey i dey find person wey go help me fall am, ehn! some men wicked o cry
abeg no tempt me abeg! huge wetin! Oh brb lemme attend to this attention

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by yuncka: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nawa 4 d two of dem. Homokpekus and killus.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
wasak: front-page again! 3rd time today! #tohellwithASUU
when are you going to glow up and mature?
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by wasak(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
Kingscee: when are you going to glow up and mature?
I'll glow up when I start using powder! abeg u get credit for phone?

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by dedons: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
Let them kill themselves...

It's a family matter

outsiders should stay off.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by dedons: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
He try

end time stabbing

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Onyenna(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
¤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) / Black Macdonald's Staff Batters Oyibo Man Attempting To Physically Assault Her / EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.