Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:35 PM

Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward (2600 Views)

PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by unclebros: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
Just like it happened in Ghana, some people had to die during the reign of Jery Rawlings for the country to move forward. in Ghana today, there  is constant power supply. they are not as rich as we are but the level of corruption is far lower than what we have in nigeria.
in my own opinion, i think some of our old/present leaders must be executed so that we can have accountability in governance and leaders will not just think that nothin can happen to them.
our leaders now pave way for their sons n daughters to continue their diabolical reign, while most of them are above the law. we just play lipservices to anticorruption institutions while the situation worsens

i beleive is some revolution should start and little by little some of those leaders are being executed then there will be fear in the land, corruption will reduce and nigerians will move forward

kindly list your top 10 nigerians that you think must be on the list

for me

baba iyabo is my number 1
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by Omogetodun: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2008
IBB
ATIKU
OBJ
BODE GEORGE
OYINLOLA OLAGUNSOYE AND ALL JUDGES IN OSUN STATE
IYABO OBASANJO BELLO
MAURICE IWU(INEC CHAIRMAN)
ABACHA FAMILY
JAMES IBORI
ALL FORMER CORRUPT GOVERNORS
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2008
Nine from the north, one from the rest of Nigeria before we can move forward.
Do not say I am a racist cause am from the north too.
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by papi22(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
if ur papa dey among them who u agree to that. i beg make una no kill my mentor
IBB. the man with lot of idea.genius
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by 74071688(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2008
OBJ
IBB
KENNY MARTINS
SAM EGWU
DONALD DUKE
BODE GEORGE
MAURICE IWU
ATIKU
BRIBE TAKING SENATORS
THIEVING FORMER GOVERNORS AND MINISTERS
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by chidichris(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
nigeria once had a very big criminal and we still have him arround - Annenih- kill him
OBJ
BODE GEORGE
ETTEH
BORRISHADE
IBB
ATIKU
BIG UBA
ODILI
SMALL UBA
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by airegin: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
1. IBB
2. SAM EGWU
3. IBORI
4. ATIKU
5. TINUBU
6. OBJ
7. ANNEHIH
8. BODE GEORGE
9. LUCKY IGBINEDON
10. THE SARAKI’S
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by Okijajuju1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2008
1. I.B.B
2. ATIKU
3. ODILI
4. OBJ
5. ORJI UZOR KALU
6. IGBINEDION
7. THE ABACHAS
8. DANGOTES
9. ALL THE SENATORS PRESENT AND PAST
10. ALL PAST HEADS OF STATES AND GOVORNORS

jara;; Tha above listed and their families o! Nobody should be left behind.
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by Ibime(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2008
Is it only ten? There should be a thousand.

IBB
Danjuma
Odili
The whole Sokoto Caliphate
Gowon (for changing the constitution)
Shaghari (for introducing 419 to Naija)
Arthur Nzeribe (for being Abacha's political lapdog during June 12th)
Henry Nwosu (for hiding June 12 results)
Atiku
Abiye Sekibo (for arming Naija Delta militants)
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by skfa1: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2008
BODE GEORGE keep coming out of the list.
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by AfroCynic: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2008
Just kill all the ex presidents and you'll be good to go.
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by DeepZone: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2008
BODE GEORGE
OYINLOLA OLAGUNSOYE AND ALL JUDGES IN OSUN STATE
Please! Quit hating.
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by Sagamite(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2008
Bleep-Nairaland:

OBJ
IBB
KENNY MARTINS
SAM EGWU
DONALD DUKE
BODE GEORGE
MAURICE IWU
ATIKU
BRIBE TAKING SENATORS
THIEVING FORMER GOVERNORS AND MINISTERS

Ibime:

Is it only ten? There should be a thousand.

IBB
Danjuma
Odili
The whole Sokoto Caliphate
Gowon (for changing the constitution)
Shaghari (for introducing 419 to Naija)
Arthur Nzeribe (for being Abacha's political lapdog during June 12th)
Henry Nwosu (for hiding June 12 results)
Atiku
Abiye Sekibo (for arming Naija Delta militants)

The man was incompetent and unqualified but I don't think he was a bad person.
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by Jakumo(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2008
Yar Adua is the re-incarnation of Shagari : A polite, understated, unassuming, ineffective, inactive and largely unseen figure-head "president" who is only in place to prevent corruption probes being aimed at uncovering the mass looting of those who preceded him. He heads this list because he is ALREADY dead while still in office.

My cull list is as follows

Segun Obasanjo - For personally stealing 16 billion US dollars that would have provided Nigeria with electricity

Iyabo Obasanjo - For stealing 300 million naira that would have refurbished numerous hospitals nationwide.

Babangida - For derailing and ultimately conspiring to murder the winner of the June 12 1993 presidential election.

Monkey Buhari - For turning Nigeria into a repressive and murderous police state during his grab at power, and for having the audacity to imagine that anyone in their right mind would ever vote for him as civilian dog-catcher.

The final six entries to my list may be selected at random from the upper mis-management levels of the organisation supposedly responsible for providing electricity to Nigeria. These individuals should be subjected to prolonged torture followed by dismemberment with the help of wild dog packs specifically starved in preparation for the occasion.

1 Like

Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by birdman(m): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2008
Jakumo:

Yar Adua is the re-incarnation of Shagari : A polite, understated, unassuming, ineffective, inactive and largely unseen figure-head "president" who is only in place to prevent corruption probes being aimed at uncovering the mass looting of those who preceded him. He heads this list because he is ALREADY dead while still in office.

Segun Obasanjo - For personally stealing 16 billion US dollars that would have provided Nigeria with electricity

Iyabo Obasanjo - For stealing 300 million naira that would have refurbished numerous hospitals nationwide.

Babangida - For derailing and ultimately conspiring to murder the winner of the June 12 1993 presidential election.

Monkey Buhari - For turning Nigeria into a repressive and murderous police state during his grab at power, and for having the audacity to imagine that anyone in their right mind would ever vote for him as civilian dog-catcher.

The final six entries to my list may be selected at random from the upper mis-management levels of the organisation supposedly responsible for providing electricity to Nigeria. These individuals should be subjected to prolonged torture followed by dismemberment with the help of wild dog packs specifically starved in preparation for the occasion.

so how do you really feel grin

I have only one: IBB. If IBB falls hard, these other idiots will become gentle, like the cowards they really are.
Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by Sara1981(f): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2008
This sam egwu is who I'd like to sacrifice for what he did to my state(ebonyi) so nigeria can move forward!!!!

Re: Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 31, 2015
Jakumo:

Buhari is your President Now.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bombing In Nigeria / Breaking News...aasu Call Of Strike / MANDELA UPDATE: 60 Great World Leaders To Attend Mandela’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.