Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu (49841 Views)

How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State / Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts / 'maame Water' Caught In A River In Ghana? - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Kassidy90(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
No wonder fake prophets full everywhere, now I knw pple get problems oooo, na to open miracle n healings centre dey my mind......
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by 190: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
frank3.16:
now i understand why jesus christ didnt come to nigeria

[size=48pt]ROTFLMFAO[/size]
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by vislabraye(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pennywise: The ecosystem of that environment was completely normal,stable and unpertubed until someone sold the people a lie. Like all things based on falsehood, this wont last. In another few years all this will be history. Those who lost money with other opportunity costs are left to their misfortune until someone else comes with another falsehood. Which makes me wonder, where else in the world outside Africa can this happen?

It has happened in Israel.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Prettielle(f): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin ewoo!!!
Ayaf laff taya 4here..make una no wound person o.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by hardbody: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
That stream is Ava. We used to swim there when popsie was a civil servant on transfer to that state (Enugu). I think it is around Nike. It is just a normal stream and nothing more. The only difference is that it does not dry off during the dry season like most other streams in that state. SMH for these people. Little brained fools. I am sure they are searching for prosperity and release from the bondage of childlessness. Vermins all of them.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by kobikwelu(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
[s]Now, i preface my comments with the fact that i don't know the history of this river, or how that river came about..but i want to address a larger issue stemming from those pictures and comments i have seen on this[/s]

its not y'all fault.....

As humans, there is this yearning for a higher being....I see nothing wrong with this..my only issue being that this should not be exploited by miscreants....and "Pastors"..
All over the world, when there has been unexplained events that beguile human understanding...you see folks trying to go experience it..or in some cases partake in it..

Just like years ago, when there was this (purportedly) statue/picture of Jesus that was said to drip blood. IT BECAME AN INTERNATIONAL STORY..

you saw folks from all over the world visiting the location...EVEN UNA OYIBO WEY UNA DEY WORSHIP were lining up to see the spectacle...

I bet you, if it was OYIBOS that were doing this same things, some clowns in here would marvel..and call it GENUINE and from God..but when the black man is involved....its witchcraft, or not real....

ANIMALS angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Flirtyfemi: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by hardbody: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Shekson: Hypocrites all ova here shouting hau ignorant these peeps are. Howeva, they beg and receive 'anointing' oil and water from their respective religious leaders. Like where did those oil and water spring from?
Nigerians are all the same. Religion attached with material objects.

Dummy. I never have, never will and never shall accept any water or oil not even a hand annointing from anyone. I believe in God and have a relationship with him and that is all i use and it has consistently worked for me.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by dorox(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Demain_man:

I am not saying it is real or not. I was just casting that doubting 'christian' Ukuts gp:. Jesus said 'blessed are those who hasn't seen, yet believe' yet some fanatical christian brothers are playing doubting Thomases here because their 'Holy-Spirited' filled Oga @ the top pastor hasn't commanded them to go and wash in the river.

If Like say Adeboye or Tb Joshua verify the miracle right now you will see them trying to outdo each other with who will support the declaration with the highest number of quotations from the Bible. Some of them will even show us quotes where the name of that village is written in the bible and how Jesus don talk am all those years grin ( i hope u understand pidgin english sha?)

Nigerians Christians and hypocrisy. I SMH

As per the bolded. In what way is Adeboye or TB Joshua qualified to verify if indeed the water has healing properties. Are the doctor? Or maybe they have a degree I virology or some related field? If not, then they are no better than the clueless common man.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by mondi2: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wonder they say will never end. All in the name of looking 4 miracle
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by ddjay: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
dey shld nt finish d water o,and dey shld nt allow anoda foreign company to build water refinery o,it will turn to environmental degredation
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
aminho: Only in 9ja
Last time on pilgrimage. The number of whites were more than this in the 'Dead Sea'. There's nothing really new here. If their faith makes them whole through the water-Good!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Last time on pilgrimage. The number of whites were more than this in the 'Dead Sea'. Even in Israel, there are several water bodies believed to possess healing powers. There's nothing really new here. If their faith makes them whole through the water-Good!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by muheewa(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by khattab02: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=Elliotwiz1]i'm not sure this is for real. People for don dey carry their sick friends go there now, not gallons!! Maybe they should throw a lame man into the river and see if his eyes will open [/b quote] Lol.. The bold will be quite interesting!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=khattab02][/quote]

^^^But how can you throw a "LAME" man into the river and his "EYES" will open?

ASUU please call off the strike, this is too much. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by ddjay: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
wat i call nation resource,we should all see what we can do about it
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by PrivateGuy: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nigerians Craze for miracle stuff is 2much! We need serious help!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Cherubim and Seraphim plus Cele spirit imported from the originators of white garment churches has infected us

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
People are going to Mecca to slaughter ram and touch black stone for miracles
Some are going to Jerusalem to do same
Maybe the world will now start coming to Enugu for pilgrimage
I think Nigeria should publicize this thing,it may boost our economy

Imagine the number of international flights to akanu ibiam airport
hotels will be set up around the place
Sellers of plastic containers will ride
Taxi and Okada riders will smile to the bank
Restaurants will pop up
Souvenirs sold
Business booming

The advantages are endless y'all

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by khattab02: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
rudedough:

^^^But how can you throw a "LAME" man into the river and his "EYES" will open?

ASUU please call off the strike, this is too much. cheesy cheesy
Don't worry I know that was not what he meant. That why I said it will be interesting!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is hilarious.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by chelseaguy: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
The case of miracle water happens whenever the water-table is above the land surface. It could be at lakes, seas (bar beach), rivers and even places of low elevation. That's why we also have water bubbling out rocks and other hard surfaces. The older ones here may have experienced it unconsciously. So nothing new or miraculous about it.

BTW, the man being interviewed looks so much like Alamieyeseigha.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by stantob(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Another "IGWE NKALA" Forest in UMUNEOHIA Village of Imo state. This time it's not forest, it's in water. God help us. For those who fall a victim of deceit na them sabi.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by khattab02: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
babyosisi: People are going to Mecca to slaughter ram and touch black stone for miracles
Some are going to Jerusalem to do same
Maybe the world will now start coming to Enugu for pilgrimage
I think Nigeria should publicize this thing,it may boost our economy

Imagine the number of international flights to akamu ibiam airport
hotels will be set up around the place
Sellers of plastic containers will ride
Taxi and Okada riders will smile to the bank
Restaurants will pop up
Souvenirs sold
Business booming

The advantages are endless y'all
people are not doing or going to mecca for miracle ooo..
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2013

taaaa! Only in Biafra.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by jice(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
What is in that way water. Certainly not God.

True results shall soon emerge with cholera and co. Enugu Ltd.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Fm006: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
have you guys seen anyone healed with this water ?
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by adconline(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Even most of the pple commenting r ignorant too.

Underneath that water is loaded with chemicals which gives the water its healing power.
Had it been we r advanced country, geologists would hv swam to that place like bee cos a very potent mineral resource is lurking close by.

There r such water all over the world.
Your post is the most sophisticated ignorant explanation. You alluded to the existence of a chemical compound without geological/pedological analysis.
Even if there are chemicals, do you know if they are carcinogenic?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by khattab02: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
azeezhy:

taaaa! Only in Biafra.
Hahaha..lol!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by adorable29(f): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
kendraloops:

Did u actually type the above or someone hacked into your account n typed it?

No, but I am pretty sure someone hacked into your brain and asked this stu.pid question.....
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by alajor(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
I actually feel ashamed of my pple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example / "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.