Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc (3499 Views)

US Opts To Buy Nigeria’s Crude, Says Kachikwu / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / Pdp Opts Out Of Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by warrior01: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2013
The suspended secretary of PDP prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola this morning granted an interview on Ray power and declared he is not leaving PDP for APC. More details soon as the intrigues and realignments continue
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by jmaine: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2013
Lolz . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Keep Watching!
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by saintneo(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

all eyes on Nigeria

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by ba7man(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2013
With all the cross carpeting, one thing's for sure.........The opposition are getting stronger and PDP are getting weaker.

More drama will still happen between now and 2015.
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by dack7(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2013
And then..........
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by Built2last: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2013
PDP is suffering cracks now which is better for them to restrategise early next year. my greater fear is the APC which will suffer implosion as the election approaches next year. Power sharing, party leadership structure and presidencial candidacy will implode APC.

Just watch and see.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by oshyno(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2013
Ghen ghen. This is really an interesting time in Nigeria politics. Maybe he doesn't want t rub shoulders with Aregbe. I really doubt dis man's loyalty in PDP. He might just be a mole. I trust d Messi of naija politics-Tukur.
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by jmaine: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2013
The desperation of the opposition to wrestle power from the incumbent come 2015 will be their grave undoing. . . .

Am just enjoying the Surugede dance of the APC and their shaky merger with the decamped renegades. grin
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by abuc: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2013
Below was my post on the G7 Governors meeting with Jonathan on Sunday

abuc: The G7 Governors are actually fighting for their political survival. They don't have the interest of the masses in Mind.
Whichever way it goes; 3 of the Governors will never join APC. They are OBJ boys and he won't allow them Join a party
controlled by Tinubu and Buhari. Its a fact and not fiction...
https://www.nairaland.com/1525688/jonathan-meets-rebel-governors-sunday/1#19690034

I always try my best to analyze Nigeria Political game without being bias. After a huge celebration yesterday about G7 Governors defecting to APC, its now known that only 4 Governors (Kano, Rivers, Kwara and Adamawa) actually ported to APC grin. Which confirm my prediction on November 21 here on nairaland that 3 of the G7 Governors will never join APC. Politics is a Game and very dynamic. As it stand, PDP still has upper hand. Atiku defected to ACN for his Presidential Ambition and ported back after failing woefully during the presidential election. What is the Guarantee that these 4 Governors and their followers will not port back to PDP?

Nigeria politicians are actually POLITICAL PROSTITUTES without Ideology...
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by tomakint: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2013
..... grin grin grin grin you na never see anything....2014, na the time wey the 'Season Film' go come out, be ready to GRAB your copy grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by warrior01: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2013
I think at the end of all this, PDP will come out stronger and more focused unlike the gathering of the children of anger known as APC.
Apc's lust for power will be their greatest undoing as Nigerians are now wiser
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by taharqa: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Built2last: PDP is suffering cracks now which is better for them to restrategise early next year. my greater fear is the APC which will suffer implosion as the election approaches next year. Power sharing, party leadership structure and presidencial candidacy will implode APC.

Just watch and see.
Yr head correct....
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by PaulJohn1: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Very good for Osun state democracy, at least the weak opposition won't go into extinction. Hope it'll persuade Aregbe to work more for the betterment of the state.
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by Omen100(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Built2last: PDP is suffering cracks now which is better for them to restrategise early next year. my greater fear is the APC which will suffer implosion as the election approaches next year. Power sharing, party leadership structure and presidencial candidacy will implode APC.

Just watch and see.

CRY ME A RIVER B1TCH !
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY.. WHAT YOU DIDNT KNOW ANYMORE 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by PaulJohn1: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
double post
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by Omen100(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
taharqa: Yr head correct....

a HEAVY SHIT in taharga's nyach right now.

▂▄▅ /▌ /▌ /▌ /▌ ██▅▃▂ World War lll has begun in Nigeria! Help PDP in a war
I███████████████████] against itself.
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
Nigerians has nothing lose, together we can change it!
join the revolution now & kick pdp in her face.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by LMAyedun(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Confused people.
I dey watch sha.
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
abuc: Below was my post on the G7 Governors meeting with Jonathan on Sunday

https://www.nairaland.com/1525688/jonathan-meets-rebel-governors-sunday/1#19690034

I always try my best to analyze Nigeria Political game without being bias. After a huge celebration yesterday about G7 Governors defecting to APC, its now known that only 4 Governors (Kano, Rivers, Kwara and Adamawa) actually ported to APC grin. Which confirm my prediction on November 21 here on nairaland that 3 of the G7 Governors will never join APC. Politics is a Game and very dynamic. As it stand, PDP still has upper hand. Atiku defected to ACN for his Presidential Ambition and ported back after failing woefully during the presidential election. What is the Guarantee that these 4 Governors and their followers will not port back to PDP?

Whatever happens to Sokoto governor in your analysis grin grin grin Dreamer

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by Demdem(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2013

Just watch and see.

When they were gathering and planning to form a mega-Party, what did ur kind say? u all said, they cant blend, birds of the different feathers, they will not succeed etc

When they announced that they are together and now a single party, ur kind stated that they wont last, one or two months, it will be over.

Now is a different story from u all again.

There will be challenges along the way for them no doubt but the earlier u realized the fact that APC has come to stay the better.

This is really good for our democracy.

We dont need small parties like LP, APGA, fresh and their kind fighting for votes with the killer party any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is just the beginning.. APC is be ready for your own G× govs any moment ,APC crises to come will make the one in PDP look like a child's play.
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by talktimi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
abuc: Below was my post on the G7 Governors meeting with Jonathan on Sunday

is it 4 or 5 governors ? Anyways your analysis is very on POINT while i've also predicted that the APC will want to fulfill their primary aim of borrowing a presidential candidate from the PDP as usual grin the drama has just started sha but i have this ugly feeling that Amaechi is a sheep who thinks he's a wolf and the wolves will eat him when fat enough.
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by BabaEleko(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
This merger is a good news for Nigeria's democracy but i doubt the longevity of this sudden strange friendship. I feel like there is something we don't know yet. I am a bonafide APC/Tinubu/Buhari supporter but i am kinda not 100% feeling this.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Oyinola is neither PDP member nor APC. I foresee some APC members decamping to PDP because the presence of those who decamped to APC will throw open new permutations and interest which may not favor original APC members
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by Desric(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Demdem:

When they were gathering and planning to form a mega-Party, what did ur kind say? u all said, they cant blend, birds of the different feathers, they will not succeed etc

When they announced that they are together and now a single party, ur kind stated that they wont last, one or two months, it will be over.

Now is a different story from u all again.

There will be challenges along the way for them no doubt but the earlier u realized the fact that APC has come to stay the better.

This is really good for our democracy.

We dont need small parties like LP, APGA, fresh and their kind fighting for votes with the killer party any longer.
May God bless and add more Knowledge and Wisdom to you. If I have my way, I'd ve hit the like button a zillion times for your comment.
After all said and done, those prophets of doom seeing how their prophecies have failed, are now employing all means possible to do the work their Prophecy couldn't do, but God will not allow that to happen. APC has come to stay and the earlier we accept that the better.
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by Desric(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
talktimi: is it 4 or 5 governors ? Anyways your analysis is very on POINT while i've also predicted that the APC will want to fulfill their primary aim of borrowing a presidential candidate from the PDP as usual grin the drama has just started sha but i have this ugly feeling that Amaechi is a sheep who thinks he's a wolf and the wolves will eat him when fat enough.
People like you will Never see anything Good in any formidable Opposition as long as your ego of a one party system of the PDP is not pampered, so shut up, stop predicting and just watch.
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by Olaolufred(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
THE WISE THING FOR GEJ IS TO HONOUR COURT RULLING AND REINSTATE OYINLOLA.
OUTSIDE THAT, PDP E-RATS SHOULD NOT CELEBRATE ANY CRACK IN nPDP.
IT IS A MATTER OF TIME.
THEY ARE JUST PLAYING THE POLITICAL GAME.
TUKUR KNOWS, JONA KNOWS, AT THE END OF IT ALL, WE WILL WATCH SOME NOLLYWOOD'S EPIC.
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by Desric(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
And Btw, This news is absolutely fake.
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by warrior01: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Desric: And Btw, This news is absolutely fake.

How is it a fake news dear?
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by talktimi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Desric: People like you will Never see anything Good in any formidable Opposition as long as your ego of a one party system of the PDP is not pampered, so shut up, stop predicting and just watch.
you are the one who should shut up because i dont believe i asked your opinion on any issue. Besides you cant force me to swallow vomit just because it came packaged in the guise of "opposition" You're also amongst those who dont have sense so dont blame me for your stupidity. I cant believe some people are so dense in this world, whats the difference between the rogues in the pdp and the ones in apc apart from party name ? Them you want me to clap hands and dance skelewu because thieves exchanged gangs. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
talktimi: you are the one who should shut up because i dont believe i asked your opinion on any issue. Besides you cant force me to swallow vomit just because it came packaged in the guise of "opposition" You're also amongst those who dont have sense so dont blame me for your stupidity. I cant believe some people are so dense in this world, whats the difference between the rogues in the pdp and the ones in apc apart from party name ? Them you want me to clap hands and dance skelewu because thieves exchanged gangs. Smh
WORD!!
Re: Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc by jinsonkv: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
it is only a begining... Wait and see...

http://lastly.org/iphone-stuck-apple-logo-solve-easily/

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! / Bloomberg: Nigeria Is Set To Reduce Her Fuel Pump Price To N62 Next Week / List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.