Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Need A Gay Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Gay Friend (6495 Views)

Need A Gay Friend In Kaduna / I Need A Gay Friend / A Gay Friend Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Gay Friend by averageme(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2013
I need a gay boyfriend, must be matured, from 30 and above.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by ayolatun(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Blood of Jesus!

*Pours Holy water in thread *

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by averageme(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Smh
ayolatun: Blood of Jesus!

*Pours Holy water in thread *
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by MRSANITY(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2013
averageme: I need a gay boyfriend, must be matured, from 30 and above.
Please call 07080033453
You are a big fool, may you die an unnatural death, may you be stoned and lynched to death smelly fagggot.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by mekuilis(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2013
something don dey worry you shey? My friend run comot here go buy the kerosine wey dem send u before my spittle dry for ground. Ngwa osiso!!! Ewu!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by averageme(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2013
You're the biggest ignorant fool
I'll be stoned with your dad
Cos I'm with him now
MR.SANITY:
You are a big fool, may you die an unnatural death, may you be stoned and lynched to death smelly fagggot.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by averageme(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2013
I guess you're the one that just called me
mekuilis: something don dey worry you shey? My friend run comot here go buy the kerosine wey dem send u before my spittle dry for ground. Ngwa osiso!!! Ewu!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by MRSANITY(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2013
People will call you so they can track you down and burn you alive, watch out. God gave you pen is, you are looking for another pen is.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by averageme(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2013
To those that hate gays.
Have in mind that all sins are equal.
If you've never sinned then feel free to say whatever you want about them.
Better start getting used to it.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by nicky4lif(f): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2013
No u are the biggest fool nd so shameless.how do u even enjoy being fu.cked from the anus?u are so irritating.
averageme: You're the biggest ignorant fool
I'll be stoned with your dad
Cos I'm with him now
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by averageme(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2013
I'm very sure that either you or some of your female siblings have had anal Sex a couple of times
Maybe you can ask them
nicky4lif: No u are the biggest fool nd so shameless.how do u even enjoy being fu.cked from the anus?u are so irritating.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by lymelyte(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2013
U must b a HEGOAT..foollllllllll
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by averageme(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^ Niccur you pained yo!!!!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by MRSANITY(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2013
averageme: To those that hate gays.
Homosexuality is more than a sin, it's an ABOMINATION. instead of fooling yourself here, why not send a pm to the known fagggots here on Nairaland, so you can all spead HIV to urselves, Bastarrd.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by MRSANITY(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2013
averageme: I'm very sure that either you or some of your female siblings have had anal Sex a couple of times
Maybe you can ask them
So you a man is comparing yourself with women? you are a disgrace to humanity #spits
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by averageme(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2013
I bet your dad is gay that's why you're really sounding pained, did you catch him with your brother?
MR.SANITY:
Homosexuality is more than a sin, it's an ABOMINATION. instead of fooling yourself here, why not send a pm to the known fagggots here on Nairaland, so you can all spead HIV to urselves, Bastarrd.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by averageme(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Funny enough you write like a lady
Are you that feminine?
MR.SANITY:
So you a man is comparing yourself with women? you are a disgrace to humanity #spits
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by 2sa2: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Please call 07080033453
You should be burnt to death
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by averageme(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
So what of your sisters that did abortion? What should happen to them?
2sa2: You should be burnt to death
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by 2sa2: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
averageme: So what of your sisters that did abortion? What should happen to them?
Your assssss hole must be as wide as a bucket by now, sure you can barely control ur excreta. You suck!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by 50calibre(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
I've never seen a fa*g so brazenly defend his fa*ggotry.

@f*ag OP, tell me, are you the one who fu*ks the guy up the a*ss or you are the one taking? Either way, I think you are a cancer to society, do the honourable thing by killing yourself or someday, someone will do it for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
50calibre: I've never seen a fa*g so brazenly defend his fa*ggotry.

@f*ag OP, tell me, are you the one who fu*ks the guy up the a*ss or you are the one taking? Either way, I think you are a cancer to society, do the honourable thing by killing yourself or someday, someone will do it for you.
shocked

That's mean sad
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
MR.SANITY:
LMAO grin
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by MrCork: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
..BIG DEAL!! ...so you people want to pretend like you dont play Elton John, George Michael, Boy George or 2Face at parties there in Nigeria?...GROW UP!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by ayolatun(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..BIG DEAL!! ...so you people want to pretend like you dont play Elton John, George Michael, Boy George or 2Face at parties there in Nigeria?...GROW UP!!! angry

Another Faaggot embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by 50calibre(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Joavid: shocked

That's mean sad

Yeah I know!! He deserved it.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Iaz93: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Y'all are just being mean. Not fair at all. angry We're in 2013 for fück's sake. Common, be civil! HAH!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
averageme: To those that hate gays.

I don't hate gay people, but I think you should be very careful of this lifestyle. I don't think anyone can pray away the gay, but I do feel that you can refrain from engaging in the act itself. Nothing good is going to come from actively participating in homosexual activities.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by krystal101(f): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
gays are a waste of blood! Ppl wey their mama for don use medicine flush them troway

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by ayolatun(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
krystal101: gays are a waste of blood! Ppl wey their mama for don use medicine flush them troway

Wahlai !

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Please call 07080033453
Don't mind haters, honey ! Let's hook up . But i'm not up to 30. I'm sure it won't matter anywayz
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by 50calibre(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is Robert Mugabe on homosexuality " If you take men and lock them in a house for five years and tell them to come up with two children and they fail to do that, then we will chop off their heads.”

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself / Abuja Residents, Drop Your Number And Get A Date! / Whatsapp Adult-themed Group For Matured Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.