Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men (19660 Views)

Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2013
I have spent quite some time on the romance forum & as a certified relationship counselor, I have given a few of you advice. But one thing I've come to notice is the number of times I have had men writing to me for advice because their women treat them poorly.

Ladies, if you claim to "love" your man, please act like it. Why must it always be him that has to initiate every call or text message? Why must he always be the one that needs to plan every date?

Would it kill you to send him a cute message that reads, "Hey babe, Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you."? Would it kill you to surprise him to a sweet romantic dinner? If you don't have the money to take him out, you can simply cook a delicious meal for him. Make the evening special in your own way.

Once in a while, if you have money, you can stop by the mall and get him a nice shirt or something you think he would like.

A few years ago, I learned the secret to keeping my man happy: Whenever I can, I do sweet things for him. I plan romantic outings, date nights, couple nights (an evening where we gather with all our "couple" friends), and I buy him little gifts whenever I can. Not just on his birthday, but whenever I can. Above all, I gave him the most important thing to a man: RESPECT. In return, I get treated like a QUEEN. My man goes above and beyond to put a smile on my face. Making sure I'm happy slowly became a priority for him. He gets me everything I want on his own will. I've never had to ask for a thing.

I know our African men like to act hard and tough, but deep down inside they just want a woman who will genuinely love them. Not one who will love with words, but a woman who loves with actions.

If you have a man who is not acting right, just start loving him the RIGHT way and watch him change.

So ladies, send your man a cute text message today. Surprise him with a cute and sexy message. He will love it.

This goes to the married women as well.

**Disclaimer: I'm not telling you to spend all your money on this man o. Neither am I asking you to become his sugar mama. Just pamper him once in a while.**

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by exqusite: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2013
True talk dear

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2013
So true HisRib...

Mods, please send this to front page. It needs to get its deserved reading.

.......................................................................................

And there it is. FPT

3 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Enegod(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Nigerian girls still have a long way to go....they f**** not treating us like kings that we are undecided
front page plsss

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Enegod: Nigerian girls still have a long way to go....they f**** not treating us like kings that we are undecided

Hopefully this thread will inspire them to change their ways.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Eesha: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmmm smiley smiley im still on track.

3 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Eesha: Hmmmm smiley smiley im still on track.

Great!
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Agybabe(f): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
True but guys also do same naw. Do me I do you which is bad. Treat me like a crap and I will treat you like sh.it. But treat me like a queen and I will treat you like my beloved kingdom.

6 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Agybabe: True but guys also do same naw. Do me I do you which is bad. Treat me like a crap and I will treat you like sh.it. But treat me like a queen and I will treat you like my beloved kingdom.

Yes I agree, but I have noticed a lack of effort from most African women and that's why I started this thread. They always want, want, want all the time. How about start giving?

13 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by xynerise: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Agybabe: True but guys also do same naw. Do me I do you which is bad. Treat me like a crap and I will treat you like sh.it. But treat me like a queen and I will treat you like my beloved kingdom.
Aint we treating you like queen before you call us ''mugu''?

3 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by MrCork: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
...I am 2000% convinced that Hisrib is ONILA!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by CocoLoca(f): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
i need to first find a man before i pamper him, abi no be so? undecided

3 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...I am 2000% convinced that Hisrib is ONILA!!!! angry

Who?
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by christejames(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why must she?
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hmm. Ok
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
CocoLoca: i need to first find a man before i pamper him, abi no be so? undecided

Lol! If you don't have a man, this clearly doesn't directly apply to you. But, it's great to keep this mind for when you finally meet "Mr. Right.'
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
CocoLoca: i need to first find a man before i pamper him, abi no be so? undecided
na so o
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by mrphysics(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
am i pampers?? dnt pamper me, just take care of me.

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by jeddyMay(f): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thanks for hit.......... wink @OP
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Olajumokeibk(f): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Enegod: Nigerian girls still have a long way to go....they f**** not treating us like kings that we are undecided
front page plsss

C dis learner o, like how u dey treat dem like the queens they are right ? undecided don't let me call u big head o grin
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
This OP is on fire. Keep preaching the truth, girl.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by IAMBREEZY: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
kiss kiss
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by slap1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nne God bless you!
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by fckyourman: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Don't mind nigerians girls, they like forming too much. Oyinbo girls are much better than nigerians girls.

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by LMAyedun(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Great!!!
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Abeg na Nigerian man you wan pamper?

grin grin grin

Make I go laugh come....

Na iron hand fit them tongue

9 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Lilvicky(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
shout out to my beautiful,light skin,chubby,gorgeous princess,lik marijuana u jst dey high me any how.

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Olajumokeibk(f): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
@op 9c one, but for me; it is pamper me I pamper u. Either God or man no go vex.

Dem guys go like thread God has used op to answer deir prayer, hian
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by WorldWar3: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
You better start treating mii like a god because 'OKO WON LODE O'..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.