Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Angola Denies Banning Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Angola Denies Banning Islam (11441 Views)

Angola Government Ban Islam And Muslims / Angola 'bans' Islam / Banning The Veil Is Indeed Sinister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by AbdH: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2013
slightlyMad: ban d tin jo!

I am inclined to agree with you on your moniker though tongue
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by adexsimply(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2013
5points:
how did you pass ur waec wen [size=13pt]u cant read and comprehend simply grammar[/size]
Smh, block head!
Read again
I'm just seeing my mistake now..it's "blockhead" not "block head"(you must be really tired of being called a blockhead wink wink). did you write English in "ur waec"?
don't bother replying, I know someone sat for you.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by mubitechnology: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2013
ho see jobless idiot, stupid nairalander sayin rubbish, illuminati is try to eat up africa u guys ar here pouring rubbish reply.
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by AbdH: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2013
igbo boy:

just the way muslims in the north frustrate non muslim?....what is good for the goose is good for the gander if you ask me...

Anyways, two wrong dont make no right...

In other news Sharia enforcers in Kano, smash bottle of beer cos it is haram...Tolerance is a two way street abu

They did it to stop the Muslims who indulge in drinking. It will affect the Christians too probably because they drink and sell beer more but we cannot be expected to allow what is prohibited in Islam just because we want to please some Christians....I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Caseless: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2013
ur name says it all! asinine!
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by seangy4konji: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2013
how it take concern me?
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by xynerise: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2013
They are afraid of the bombs and massacre of the Muslims.

I know they are already prepared to bomb Angola because of the ban
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Stillblessing: I think angola is doing the right by banning islam. They are sensing the pernicious move of the dangerous religion, that's judicious of them. In saudi arabis, egypt, iran and some other muslim do inated countries christianity is not allowed and nobody talks but when such is done to islam in other countries they shout and make stupid and obnoxioux noises. Islam has harmed millions of people in the history of the globe and so must be banned in any nation.

Have u ever been to Egypt or Iran?Do u know that there are more than 5 million xtian in Egypt and xtian senators in Iran.Your level of ignorance is sad.

1 Like

Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2013
HisRib: "In Egypt, mufti Shawqi Allam said such a move would be "a provocation not only to Angolan Muslims but to more than 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world".

Hypocrites! Don't Christians get killed in their countries?

Isn't Christianity banned in Iraq, Iran and Co?

Bunch of hypocrites!
When was Christianity banned in Iran and iraq?
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by mvem(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish:
When was Christianity banned in Iran and iraq?
......ignorance go check if a christain can practice his religion freely in iran or saudi arabia .....show me a picture of a church in saudi arabia....countries that changing from a muslim to christain is punishable by beheading you......You know the truth stop pretending....

2 Likes

Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by mvem(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish:

Have u ever been to Egypt or Iran?Do u know that there are more than 5 million xtian in Egypt and xtian senators in Iran.Your level of ignorance is sad.
......Do they practise christainity freely...saudi arabia has a law which bans any un-islamic religion...You cant even see a christain church in saudi or iran, show a picture if there is.....countries that will behead u by changing ur religion from islam to christainity.....Is there any christain community were islam is banned? even rome did not...We all know d truth.....
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by chairman: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Okworigeorge]they will forever regret not banning Islam....[/quote]inteligent and sincere ppl don't shift the post only when it suits them. Angola will not regret anything rather their future generation will be grateful to their fathers for doing what they did
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by chairman: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2013
Okworigeorge]they will forever regret not banning Islam....[/quote]inteligent and sincere ppl don't shift the post only when it suits them. Angola will not regret anything rather their future generation will be grateful to their fathers for doing what they didOkworigeorge]they will forever regret not banning Islam....[/quote]inteligent and sincere ppl don't shift the post only when it suits them. Angola will not regret anything rather their future generation will be grateful to their fathers for doing what they didOkworigeorge]they will forever regret not banning Islam....[/quote]inteligent and sincere ppl don't shift the post only when it suits them. Angola will not regret anything rather their future generation will be grateful to their fathers for doing what they did
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2013
mvem: ......Do they practise christainity freely...saudi arabia has a law which bans any un-islamic religion...You cant even see a christain church in saudi or iran, show a picture if there is.....countries that will behead u by changing ur religion from islam to christainity.....Is there any christain community were islam is banned? even rome did not...We all know d truth.....

Agine u don't know what u are talking about.U are totally ignorant and lazy.Try using the internet for research,just type Iranian Christians see. Stop arguing blindly.There are Muslim,xtian,Jewish and Zorostan in iran .If to say u just mention Saudi,then I will aggry with u.
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by chairman: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2013
mki: I think Angolans are simply looking ahead. They have looked around the world and don't want to make the mistake of others.
ON POINT, INTELIGENT VERY OBSERVATION
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by vedaxcool(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2013
wait I want to understand something, is it that people here are advocating that Angola bans Islam? unah pele oh!
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by chairman: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Stillblessing: I think angola is doing the right by banning islam. They are sensing the pernicious move of the dangerous religion, that's judicious of them. In saudi arabis, egypt, iran and some other muslim do inated countries christianity is not allowed and nobody talks but when such is done to islam in other countries they shout and make stupid and obnoxioux noises. Islam has harmed millions of people in the history of the globe and so must be banned in any nation.
[/color]
That is the difference between a dead religion and a living one, a dead prophet and A LIVING ONE, you don't fight for a LIVING GOD, HE fights for HIMSELF JESUS said I will fight for you. I am proud to be christian and prays that all will recognise the truth and follow it

1 Like

Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by burberry89(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2013
Yaba_Leftist: Christianity is banned in Saudi Arabia. undecided

Abi oooooo. Angola now banned Islam they are shouting why can't you tell the saudi Arabian government t o allow christianity in their country also. Angola is dominated with christians so they av the right to ban any other religion the way Saudi Arabia did.

Christians are more accommodating than muslims.....
Israel is recognized for christianity and yet ur find muslims there.

Bt in Saudi dem go cremate you ni if u talk say u b chris......anytihin
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Minsah5(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2013
Islam is peace and Angola want to wage war with peace pls did anyone knws wat wil happen to their country
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2013
U dnt need to tell us islam is peace, let us see it! Will u impose ur product on d consumer? Let the consumer be convinced u have a good product, I 4got to add 'Free from war' I sincerely hope and wish for a islamic free world.
Minsah5: Islam is peace and Angola want to wage war with peace pls did anyone knws wat wil happen to their country

2 Likes

Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Mujah1deen: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2013
thisisayus: It will be terrorist free! Free from child marriage! Free from early morning arabic chant! Free from almajiri! Free from beggers! www.nairaland.com/1533496/funny-facts-tasued-students
Christian tolerance I guess?
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2013
mvem: ......ignorance go check if a christain can practice his religion freely in iran or saudi arabia .....show me a picture of a church in saudi arabia....countries that changing from a muslim to christain is punishable by beheading you......You know the truth stop pretending....
'i tire o'
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2013
What is this one saying.
Mujah1deen: Christian tolerance I guess?
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by andrano: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2013
mark dis date document it. very soon muslim will dominate d world. And many people of Angola wil convert to islam.
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Aliyuozioma(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alhamdulillah
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
look at their mouth like religious intolerance, what are they doing to christians all over the world in places like iraq, egypt, iran afganistan and all muslim dominated countries. shiooor........ angrylook at their mouth like religious intolerance, what are they doing to christians all over the world in places like iraq, egypt, iran afganistan and all muslim dominated countries. shiooor........
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Mujah1deen: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Aliyuozioma: Alhamdulillah
Ameen
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish:

then you are the ignorant one, have you ever read about what has been done to muslim who converts to christainity worldwide and most importantly egypt, ranging from persucution, imprisonment, killing and others?......

1 Like

Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Mujah1deen: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
tunspider: look at their mouth like religious intolerance, what are they doing to christians all over the world in places like iraq, egypt, iran afganistan and all muslim dominated countries. shiooor........ angrylook at their mouth like religious intolerance, what are they doing to christians all over the world in places like iraq, egypt, iran afganistan and all muslim dominated countries. shiooor........
two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Angola Denies Banning Islam by Danzar: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
big mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islaam? / Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) / Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.