Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him (28091 Views)

Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by obiajurum25: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
What else can a woman give to her husband?
OJB Jezreel's first wife (He has two others) and mother of his oldest children Mabel Okungbowa, popularly known as Mamma J donated her kidney to the renowned musician and music producer. The successful kidney transplant took place on October 21st in India and OJB got discharged from the hospital a week later.

OJB and his wife stayed in an accommodation close to the hospital where he continued to go for his post-operative check ups with his doctors. OJB has been given a clean bill of health and will be returning to Nigeria soon.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1437408_ojb3_JPG14d13b2e08598874ade30d4f7d37ae77

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1437421_ojb2_JPG298affc55cad657883a7da0dd4973362

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/11/what-else-can-woman-give-to-her-husband.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by deji25: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Not all ladies will donate their kidneys to help their husband.Some will rather leave their man.

14 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Uglyduckling: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wow!! There's no greater test of love!! I'm not even sure I'll do same if I were in her shoes.She could easily have even given the excuse that he had other wives and left him.

14 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by chyke4(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
what a wonderful woman, risked her life for love.
Meanwhile ,am second here. For de first time. I feel great now grin grin
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by saemmanuel(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
waoh
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
third to comment! with time ama improve
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Taeewo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Una no dey sleep ni?ah ah kilode gan.wey i don dey feel ecstatic,exhilarated,ebullient and gaily that am d first to comment bt am peeve,melancholy and nark nw for not making it..it is becos of dis stupid,derange and fatous NOKIA C 1.if na BEEBEE i no say i go make am..pls mod hw can u help me,i want to b first to comment on Front page..pls help,God will continue to give u water.

4 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by 3treelong(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
So good to know such a true African woman still exist... Mama J you are one in a billion.
This is called true love

5 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Sundax4real: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Heroic Act of Love
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Shadoky(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
God pls bless me wit such wman to marry.

20 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by TIDDOLL(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
true luv...true heart...ehm...true liver)...A GOOD WIFE.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by azyaq(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
deji25: Not all ladies will donate their kidneys to help their husband.Some will rather leave their man.
gbam!!!
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
True Africa WOMAN.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by djjoad(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
That's very rare...for non-blood relations to be compatible...congrats to them both.
And mama J has sealed her place as the "first and main" wife...if he offends her...that kidney can worry him o.
Once a again...congrats!

5 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by satowind(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
You sabi Maths abi? Oya carry your biro and calculator and work this out. . .

Hope your day has been beautiful
I need an urgent answer to a question that's been bothering my mind

If APGA + CPC + ANPP + ACN = APC
and EFCC + ICPC + NPF + GEJ + JEGA = PDP,
Find,
(a) Using Pythagoras theorem prove that: PDP < APC.

(ii) Using Almighty Formula where JEGA is constant what is the value of PDP?

(b) If Tinubu and Buhari remains constant and Okorocha varies, what is the coefficient value of Okorocha in APC?

(c) If PDP is constant, what is the cube root of rigging coefficient? Where pi= 16 > 19

(d) Use the Do or Die theory & explain all the answers above before 2015.

NO CHEATING. Your time starts now.... GOODLUCK

Av a nice Night..... O daaro Ooº°˚˚°ºº°˚

60 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by slightlyMad(f): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
thats true luv, btw, u have won an automatic ticket as the only wife.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by faitheverest(f): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Go destroy dis one kwa! Bt cn men do this 4 their hubbies?#jst asking pls#
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by guttentag(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
OJB owe his life to God and his Wife, Stay bless Broda
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by wheesin(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
And so.. undecided i donated my sperm to my wife for her to give birth... Wats d big deal...

Anyways love is just amazing...

Ese..

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by OmoIyaMero: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
;DI am 10th to comment...Messi lo'mo...@ topic,that woman is worth celebrating...
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Adflex1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Could this be love ? Or saving of Fund ? Shay some volunteers donate 4 am to buy Brand New kidney,.

All is Well I thank God for HIM. grin

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by telim: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
.aint you guys tried for the day. Is time for bed. You guys should go and sleep. So that i will be the first to comment.
Back to the topic
these is the best thing that will ever happen to ojb.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by damlag(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
That is good
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by SincereBigot: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Ezedon(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm suspecting that lady
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by rattlesnake(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
refund
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
1stJohn 3:16-"greater love hath no man than this: that he lay down his life for his friend"
'touching'

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Brymo: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
See love,i wish all Naija gals,can be lk dis #teamisnotallaboutthemoney.

5 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Oludrex(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Waoh... Even after he went ahead and marry other women
.. She is a wonderful woman I must admit

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by guttentag(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Shadoky: God pls bless me wit such wman to marry.

Amen
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by free2ryhme: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
gud one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares A Lovely Photo / Anna Banner In Hollywood Glam Inspired Photoshoot (Photos) / Norbert Young's Sister Dies In Car Accident In Warri, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.