Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK (30548 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Nigerian Husband Crushed By Lorry After Storming Out Of Car After Row With Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 29, 2013
chaircover:

You should stop associating with football hooligans grin
lol football hooligans dont have jobs. they are on beneefeet. am talking bout the working british stiff. they all hate their jobs. cant wait for fridays so they can get drunk and cant wait till vacation so they can get drunk in ibiza. its a tough life lol. nothing glamorous in it. daz why they all play the lottery hoping to stop working grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 29, 2013
chaircover:

The truth is that it all shoudnt have gotten to that point and that is what makes the story so sad. It was a needless tragedy. Very very sad.

P.s . . . . errrmmm ore, why do you write in bold?
yeah well you cant cheat the grim reaper. it was his time. the lord required his soul. judgement of sorts. life goes on. why do i write in bold ? its an addiction i have. cant help myself wink
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 1:36am On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: trust me i aint brah. white people dont got the same emotional make up as you and I.

they are worse....
you won't find someone in the amazon forest throwing himself in the mouth of an anaconda or deliberately letting himself get stung by a black widow spider.

you won't find a nigerian climbing nepa pole to get himself intentionally electrocuted. a caucasian in distress would deliberately jump in front of a moving train, fly off a high rise or gas himself with carbon monoxide in his garage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

they are worse....
you won't find someone in the amazon forest throwing himself in the mouth of an anaconda or deliberately letting himself get stung by a black widow spider.

you won't find a nigerian climbing nepa pole to get himself intentionally electrocuted. a caucasian in distress would deliberately jump in front of a moving train, fly off a high rise or gas himself with carbon monoxide in his garage.
just as all black people are not the same, all white people are not the same. you speak about american whites. british white people are the toughest white people, or one of the toughest. they dont do all that mess. trust me i know these people. especially a man driving a warburton truck at 4 am in the morning ? he will run over a pack of kids with his truck and still go to the pub for a pint afterwards with no remorse. and i aint trolling neither grin
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 1:49am On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: just as all black people are not the same, all white people are not the same. you speak about american whites. british white people are the toughest white people, or one of the toughest. they dont do all that mess. trust me i know these people. especially a man driving a warburton truck at 4 am in the morning ? he will run over a pack of kids with his truck and still go to the pub for a pint afterwards with no remorse. and i aint trolling neither grin

remind me to pray for you tomorrow morning to stop rolling with yobs. you need to start avoiding british folks that drive white vans & shäg pröstitutes.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

remind me to pray for you tomorrow morning to stop rolling with yobs. you need to start avoiding british folks that drive white vans & shäg pröstitutes.
grin grin grin grin grin what can i tell ya ? i am a plebeian cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Ilekokonit: 2:57am On Nov 29, 2013
This Death was Avoidable if the Man had Divorced the Woman the Minute she shows her true colour as a Poison Tongued Demon

The argument became very aggressive and his voice changed,' she said.

Why wind up your man to the point where the argument becomes aggressive ?

Mrs Olokun-Ola told how things were tense at home due to financial problems.

Typical Nigerian woman in the UK. They always respect the man when he is financially buoyant BUT once his fortunes change for the worse, then he will see their nastier side. Guess our women were not listening on their wedding day when the Pastor said "For Better for Worse" / "For Richer for Poorer"

She no longer felt comfortable driving and pulled over to what she thought was the hardshoulder. The stretch of the M25 where the accident happened was unlit.

The guy obviously knew what was coming and knew the woman was going to tell him to get out of what was possibly her car BUT which demoness in her right mind stops the car on an Express road just to prove her power over her husband

The fight started because she wanted their bank card while he was away.

Never open a joint account with a Westernised Nigerian woman.

Now she has succeeded in hounding the man to death, she can now go and marry her bank card after killing the man who stupidly opened a joint bank account with the cantankerous devil.

'I got out the car and at first I was angry because he didn’t come running over to see if I was okay,' she said. 'I initially couldn’t see him anywhere.'

You have just hounded your husband to death and one of your first thoughts is that he didn’t come running over to see if you were okay !!! Who the hell do these UK Nigerian women think they are that they expect their men to come running at their beck and call ??

Left to me, ALL Nigerian women in the UK will remain single until they come down from their high horses and stop dragging power with men.

You can now see the mindset of a UK based Nigerian woman that accounts for the reason more smart Naija guys in the UK are literarily postponing marriage indefinitely instead of marrying these demons.

it is better to reside in a small corner of the roof than live with a brawling woman in a mansion

Now the poison tongued hen pecking husband hounder has to forever live with the fact that she contributed in no small part to the death of her childrens father

What is a hen pecked husband ??

A hen pecked husband is a man whose wife never stops picking on or criticising him.

To try to dominate or harass (one's husband) with persistent nagging

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_means_henpecked_husband

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnHO7TeXJBRxNwQQMBv4bHaTjMOlKWXPugQXuIncVVDZABO4Pl[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 29, 2013
CC, u wanna argue with Obadiah?
Its good u gave up.
Its somebody like him that fits Coogar.

I wish Tgal will pair them for future debate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Lolz titanic part 2
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by sarutobie(m): 3:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Nothing kills a man faster than a nagging wife.Little wonder teenagers in the Uk are getting involved in all forms of crime and violence,failed marriage and failed parenting is the numero uno bane of a society.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by gogodaye(m): 3:28am On Nov 29, 2013
As they say this needless/avoidable tragedy is past. RIP to the deceased & my condolences to his folks.
This story reminds me of the truism in the time tested adage that all men born of women should have at the back of their minds for the very short period of our stay here on planet earth with our female folks and It is that:~
'Someday, somehow, sometime, somewhere.........It is something (unsuspectedly coming) from a (trusted) woman that would kill a man'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by babyboy3(m): 3:29am On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: all am saying brah is, if that happened to me i would just stay in the car and try to reason with her. if she disagrees i would say ok take me home. i would reschedule the flight. and the next time my flight is scheduled, i would take the card and use a cab from home to heathrow. but getting out of the car in the dark at 4 am with cars zipping past at alarming speeds hoping to thumb down a lift out of blinded anger and rage. see he was too angry and enraged to think rationally. he is a strong headed fellow as much as she is cheesy

1) Nigerians tend to leave things to the last minute, meaning they are rushing to the airport for the man to want to hitch-hike
2) Its common knowledge for woman in the UK try to and flex their authority over men once in a while
3) Joint account and Africans is a no no no (personal opinion)
4) Why park on a motorway?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Ilekokonit: 3:36am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:
she parked her car on M25 thereby putting herself, her husband and other road users in danger. i am sure she asked her hubby out of the car in the heat of their argument - why would a man get down on M25 hoping to hitchhike to heathrow?

Well spotted. Any one who knows the UK's motorways or any other motorway for that matter knows fully well that with the speed at which cars travel thereon, nobody stops for hitchikers so the woman must have told him to get out of her car the same way these Devils call the cops to kick a man out of his own house right in front of his kids.

coogar: this is a very selfish woman - the type to be avoided.

To be quite honest a lot if not most Westernised Naija Women are already selfish in large measure and bad for you on the long run.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by babyboy3(m): 3:39am On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: you over-estimate the emotional capacity of the caucasian. the ones who are damaged from war are damaged because they were drug addled. all the drugs they give them that turns them into killing machines messes with their minds. thats what the problem is.

You are wrong

I work for a train company

Train drivers who witness suicide on the track normally spend 12 to 18 months off due to been traumatised by what they have witnessed! They are very sensitive issues, you will hardly see a picture of an accident in the media, compared to us that we are quick to pull out our phone and take pictures and start sending it around. When in a football match if a player suffers a broken leg, they will quickly blank that part off of the screen.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by babyboy3(m): 3:43am On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: lol football hooligans dont have jobs. they are on beneefeet. am talking bout the working british stiff. they all hate their jobs. cant wait for fridays so they can get drunk and cant wait till vacation so they can get drunk in ibiza. its a tough life lol. nothing glamorous in it. daz why they all play the lottery hoping to stop working grin

Wrong again

Most of the MillWall and West Ham hooligans are middle aged rich men (around 35 - 55 years) mostly from SE London and Essex are company owners or directors at companies

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Ilekokonit: 3:54am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar: so which action preceded the other? the wife parking & refusing to move or him getting off & continuing his journey on foot?

Well spotted again. Afterall we are not told that the man jumped down from her speeding car. She must have stopped the car for the man to have gotten off the car in the first place. The question remains :- Why did the Wife from Hell stop the car on an Express road in the first place. Some Nigerian wives in the UK and the US do more damage to a man than the devil

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 29, 2013
pDude: Women = Evil angry
And you were born by a woman! shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Well after reading what kind of road this was, the alternative story proposed by Coogar and co sounds plausible. Certainly could be a case of the woman abusing her power as the driver of the day to wreak havoc.

With that being said, who converts a known shoulder to an active lane? And they even maintained the normal speed limit? Is this common practice? How prominent were the warning signs? Were the signs present along the entire span of road that was now an active lane? Because the fact is that if the road was a shoulder like it was supposed to be, the man would have been much less likely to die. For neither the man nor the woman to have noticed the signs at any point suggests poor signage to me. Not only could the man and woman have died, the lorry driver could have died, God forbid it was a car with multiple passengers and they all died nko? The city needs to review this, IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by somegirl1: 4:15am On Nov 29, 2013
2CatWoman:

Typical naija male response. Abi you were there?

He is known to be very imaginative. Please indulge him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by solomon111(m): 4:51am On Nov 29, 2013
Most Nigerian men married to Nigerian women in the UK and US are suffering and it's disheartening.
Seriously,the cons far outweighes the pros when you get married to either an 'artificial' or naturally westernized Nigerian woman.
It's not worth it at all.
Guys should get wise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by chokolatte: 5:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Eeya...that woman will never forgive herself
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by yommyuk: 5:14am On Nov 29, 2013
chokolatte: Eeya...that woman will never forgive herself
Are u sure?
if d bobo get life insurance, maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Archiq: 5:39am On Nov 29, 2013
The woman caused the death of his husband. She has a corrupt mind towards her hubby that was coming to nigeria. A very greedy woman indeed.Why did she stop in the first place, in expressway for that matter. Money and women kill,but I think women kill faster. In this case she is not only a nagging person, she loves money also. A virtuous woman would ve asked the hubby to drive the car and every discussion would ve been when they arrived at the airport or even at home b4 leaving. I presumed they were not in good term. The woman always nagging. Highly problematic. Woe unto her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by nagoma(m): 5:53am On Nov 29, 2013
GustavoFring: Lol the guy wanted to go and flex naija girls for 12 days with the family credit card...

Credit cards are not the best or easy way to spend money in Nigeria , perhaps he just didn't want leave the card with her in UK where shops welcome credit cards . Anyway she had the last word. Women always do in an argument.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 29, 2013
Pls what is hitchhike?
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by MacLovington(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2013
Keneking: Pls what is hitchhike?

Flag down a car and take a lift.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by mettimetti: 6:28am On Nov 29, 2013
birdman: now she has the bank card abi? anger does evil things
He be like say u get brain damage ni!
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by mettimetti: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

let's hope she can live with killing her hubby..

she parked her car on M25 thereby putting herself, her husband and other road users in danger. i am sure she asked her hubby out of the car in the heat of their argument - why would a man get down on M25 hoping to hitchhike to heathrow? this is a very selfish woman - the type to be avoided.
How do you people reason? So she would have allowed the man to go with the credit card and squander the family lean resources? Moreover how will she know that it could result in death? Why not blame the man who is wanted to travel with the family's credit card without the wife's consent?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by mettimetti: 6:36am On Nov 29, 2013
2CatWoman:

Typical naija male response. Abi you were there?
Don't mind him! Very narrow minded being!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by collynzo2(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2013
An eastern woman can never do this to her husband.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! / Check Out This Adorable Four Generation Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.