Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK (30540 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Nigerian Husband Crushed By Lorry After Storming Out Of Car After Row With Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by CodeHouse: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2013
This is sad..and now d credit card is hers...RIP man!
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by mettimetti: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2013
Niseamaka:

She`s responsible for his death. Family bank card indeed, the bank card belongs to the man.
Typical nija man! Everything belongs to the man, chauvinist! Do you know if they operate joint account? Even if they don't can't the wife take a measure of control over the family finances? Or why is she the wife?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Burger01(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2013
jeffizy: [color=#006600] Moral: Never let your emotions get the better of you.

Believe me, a woman can get your worst emotion out of you. Just tell me why the husband wouldn't want to travel with his credit card? Just for 12 days! What difference would it be if the card was to be with the wife? Women! God help us men.

RIP bro.

sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by soulglo: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2013
It's just a series of unfortunate events. A bankcard is different from an credit card. I am assuming a bank card is the same as a debit card. If so it would not make sense for him to take to Nigeria. If they already had financial problems then taking that bank card means he will be swiping for the money sitting in the account in the UK that as it is cannot cover their expenses there. I say a series of unfortunate events because maybe he should not have taken the card, maybe she should not have stopped the car, maybe he should not have got out etc. There's enough blame to go around. At the end of the day she herself did not know it was a dangerous spot to park because she also got out and went looking for him. She could have easily have been the one that walked out in anger and got hit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Ecalose(f): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2013
What a sad incident. I'm just wondering why the man refused to leave his credit card with her. It could probably be because she is a spend-thrift who would go on a shopping spree while he is away. Then it could also be a measure on her part to stop him from spending too much in Nigeria. You know how it is when someone comes home from "abroad", every family member, including distant cousins want what brother brought from "the London".

One thing is sure though; this two are a very head-strong lot. In marriage, man and wife need to know when to back off in an argument. I bet she will blame herself for years to come. God help her if she has kids who can understand clearly what went down. May they not blame her for killing "daddy". So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Gudintent: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2013
Two many 'if's in this story
Only God knows the true history of this couple
RIP to the father,husband,brother, uncle and friend.
Cruel way to go
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by LordReed(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2013
Truly tragic. May he RIP.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by frank317: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2013
she has finally killed him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by simplynola(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Now they have used their own to kobalise the poor man that wants to go and deliver agege bread. SMH and customers will be waiting now... Oga o...
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by halogen02: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2013
May his soul rest in peace! To be honest women are hard to live with in u.k, the reson is that most Nigerian ladies cagged their men no matter how local the background they came from

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Burger01(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2013
^^^ I've witnessed a Nigerian lady called the police on her husband to be just because he refused to wash her 2 days soaked panties. Imagine! I wouldn't have believed this if told but I was a witness to this rubbish. This happened in Kings Cross, London.

frank3.16:
she has finally killed him
Sadly, she finally killed him.

sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by 20bc(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2013
kai the guy village pipo don use am do suya
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by solomon111(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2013
Burger01: ^^^ I've witnessed a Nigerian lady called the police on her husband to be just because he refused to wash her 2 days soaked panties. Imagine! I wouldn't have believed this if told but I was a witness to this rubbish. This happened in Kent, London.

Sadly, she finally killed him.

sad
Na wa.
Then what's the usefulness of getting married to a Nigerian woman abroad when she's only going to behave like the uncultured women you were trying to avoid in the first place?
Isn't it better to just settle down with a white woman?
Atleast you know what you're getting and won't be unduly surprised, and you also gain the numerous advantages that comes with getting married to a white citizen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by here: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2013
In as much as I like to believe the spouse who stopped driving and parked at middle of no where deserves to be purnished I like to advice my fellow men,we have to accept the male folks have the more tendency of dying and since that's true " we need to riseup and be the men our mothers trained us to be and do it with love".She can nag all night but we need to teach ourselves how to overcome these emotional abuse without turning to monsters(let us accept drinking or bullying doesnt solve it).

We have always been knwon as the only gender that cant tell his follow "drive your wife".But we need to help more.In this case he could have called his friend up and stayed with his family or by the car till the alternative comes.

We need to learn to stay calm in middle of these.I might not have experience but we take anything dished out at work with such high spirit and hone shouldnt be a problem.Yes we expect home to be a paradise but if its not then we have to find a way to atleast see tomorrow.

Makes no sense when we cannot commit suicide but we keep exposing ourselves to harms way without reason.I like to see a man get up at 2am to go pickup his fellow man stranded on highway and make his wife speak withe the other wife;that is what we are knwon for.Nothing should change that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2013
the woman didn't kill him. she did nothing except expressed her opinion. she didn't have the power to hurt or protect him. we hope he was on the right path toward The Creator when death reached him. he knew his time was near, but just didn't know exactly when and what spot it will occur. he was not allowed to say it to anyone because his record was already written.

we can't victimize the woman because she is just as powerless as he and each one of us. from God we come and to Him is the return.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Lamlifonmic(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Is realy so sad women why?I'm sure she is happy by his death now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Burger01(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2013
solomon111: Na wa.
Then what's the usefulness of getting married to a Nigerian woman abroad when she's only going to behave like the uncultured women you were trying to avoid in the first place?
Isn't it better to just settle down with a white woman?
Atleast you know what you're getting and won't be unduly surprised, and you also gain the numerous advantages that comes with getting married to a white citizen.
This particular lady is a British born with red P. She flew all the way from London to take her man back with her. Her man is my friend and I mostly spent my my weekends with them while in the university. So I was privy to so many dehumanise conditions a typical naija woman could subject her hubby to. What they could never try in Nigeria they try in London with reckless abandon. One of reasons they behave like uncultured African women is mostly because the law in UK protects a woman first off before the man.
I would rather remain single than marry a woman with British mentality.. So sad.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Gracyel: Says who?!... Oh, or is that what d deceased told you?. Everyon is responsibl for whatever happens to dem. D man is responsible for his own death. D anger he couldnt manage is what killed him!
na wa o, see attitude. No wonder i feel no remorse when i mess and dump ur type on a daily basis
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Burger01(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2013
^^^ Bro, you see how a typical naija woman can think. I pity men who end up married to such women.

sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by eejo(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2013
fellow nairalanders 1, never joined a family account with your wife it had ruin many homes Enjoy your money if They is a need contribute on only the project 2, when driving don't ever start a debate with your wife or girlfriend I almost get killed by a truck because of that , let her Enjoy the music and A/c , when at home you can have your debate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Uglyduckling: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2013
And another man gets killed by a nagging wife. There is no greater evil to befall a man than getting married to a constantly nagging wife. May I never become such.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2013
metti-metti:

Typical nija man! Everything belongs to the man, chauvinist! Do you know if they operate joint account? Even if they don't can't the wife take a measure of control over the family finances? Or why is she the wife?
My dear, if you operate joint accounts you are free to have more than one bank cards, so she should have gotten hers or could go get hers with her husband's supported signed mandate.
Ok, she wants measure of control right? Now she can have all.
RIP man and to all men who have lost their lives while trying to make ends meet for the family
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by igbsam(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Women........They are the trouble we have in this world. Right from the creation. Make she chop the bank card now. They can go on and on and on in argument. Their Nagging never stops. They push men to their limit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Vivipedia: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2013
Let us being to consider peace at all cost. Visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by gal10(f): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2013
pDude: Women = Evil angry
and you were born by what?? A man abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by nagoma(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2013
metti-metti:

How do you people reason? So she would have allowed the man to go with the credit card and squander the family lean resources? Moreover how will she know that it could result in death? Why not blame the man who is wanted to travel with the family's credit card without the wife's consent?

My wife and I have different bank accounts and different credit cards , I earn more than her but I know my responsibilities. Different accounts does not make us less loving and a single family account has obviously not made this particular couple more loving. Credit cards are still not the best way to squander money in Nigeria. He wanted to keep the card away from a prodigal wife.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by EreluY(f): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2013
This is so sad. May his soul rest in peace, and may eternal peace abide with the family and traumatised driver!
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Woman: You are going to be away for 12 days,I know you gave me some money but can I have your bank card in case of emergency?
Man: Sorry I can't, besides you just got your weekly wages as well. Stop being greedy.
Woman: What are you saying? Me? Greedy? You ingrate!. I just got paid but you forgot I have to maintain my car and buy diesel which you are enjoying now for free. Fool! If you are not careful, I will set you off here so you can walk to Heathrow because I cannot waste my diesel on an ingrate.
Man: No need to say it, just set me off here..........

The rest is history and she became a widow. What will the Edo State governor say to this widow................go and............

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Durchmann(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

i don't have to be there to visualise what happened. some of us apply our cognitive reasoning in issues like this.

a woman was taking her hubby to the airport then all of a sudden she parked & the hubby was trying to get out with his suitcases & hitch-hike to the airport on M fuckïng 25....

if it was a woman that did the same, many of y'all females would say she was being abused & she was trying to run away from him before she gets killed.

why would any man scheduled to be @ the airport suddenly decide to risk getting late for his flight to hitch-hike? i will let your spider senses tingle & provide the answers for you.

Please straighten her senses... Their kind always have their minds clouded by selfish excuses...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Durchmann(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2013
Konjour: No one knows exactly what transpired between both of 'em whilst he was in the car, but women are generally famed for how drawn out, rather elaborate and tiresome their convos can be hence the arrival of a lot of people at the conclusion that she must have nagged him to his death. That said, May his soul rest in perfect peace and may God strengthen and keep the woman from blaming herself for her husband's death for the rest of her life. There's no use wishing things had been different if you've got no chance in hell of changing the past. However, if you've got a wife who's not one of those women who can nag a man into a psychiatric ward whilst hiding under the pretext of 'A man should always do the right thing'...you've got to thank your stars for giving you a favorable alignment. Such women are very very hard to find.

The Bible even contains phrases like 'Its better to live on a roof than to live with a nagging wife'. Heck, I'd rather stay unmarried than share a roof with a nagging one. Life has enough hazards around to shorten a man's life to within half of its supposed length. Why shorten it further for a woman?

Your last paragraph hit the fucking nail in the head... So many men are turning in their graves because of this one reason today...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by gal10(f): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2013
undecided
igbsam: Women........They are the trouble we have in this world. Right from the creation. Make she chop the bank card now. They can go on and on and on in argument. Their Nagging never stops. They push men to their limit.
And when u say women: your mother, sister, aunty, cousin, niece, grandma are part right?? :- :-
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by funnyx(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2013
collynzo2: An eastern woman can never do this to her husband.

Shut up! Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Revealed: 10 Avoidable Reasons Why MOST Marriages Fail... / My Wedding Pictures / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.