Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:30 PM

PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja (21117 Views)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others / Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by validplanet: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
The National Disciplinary Committee set up by the leadership of the Bamanga Tukur led Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has recommended the expulsion of Alhaji Abubakar Baraje, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Dr. Sam Sam Jaja.

They were suspended on November 11 for what the leadership of the party described as anti -party activities. Baraje was the national chairman of the New PDP while Jaja was his deputy. Oyinlola was the national secretary of the Baraje faction.

He, however, said he remained the national secretary of the ruling party. Oyinlola has been at war with the leadership of the PDP over the latter’s failure to reinstate him as the party’s national secretary.

The Court of Appeal in Abuja had on November 6, ordered the PDP to reinstate him as the national secretary of the party. The party suspended him instead.

Announcing the committee’s recommendation on Wednesday, Deputy Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee, Chief Ebenezer Babatope, pronounced Baraje, Oyinlola and Jaja guilty as charged.

Babatope, who spoke on behalf of the committee however said the case of Senator Ibrahim Kazaure who was also suspended alongside the trio, had been deferred for one month. According to him, Kazaure would still have to appear before the committee on December 10 to clarify certain issues relating to his case.

The committee therefore extended his suspension by 30 days. But in a reaction yesterday, Oyinlola maintained that he remained the national secretary of the PDP and that his expulsion cannot stand.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/pdp-expels-baraje-oyinlola-jaja/
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lawless people. Lawless party. Birds of a feather

5 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by ehis010(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
hmm, expulsion..... pdp is gradually falling away like a pack of cards.... expect 2 see dem in apc if expelled.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by oshyno(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Interesting time
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by vedaxcool(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
London ogogoro still dey shak oga jonajona grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Rad1cal: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
ehis010: hmm, expulsion..... pdp is gradually falling away like a pack of cards.... expect 2 see dem in apc if expelled.

They are already in the APC bros. Wake up grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by ziccoit: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Where is Ebora of owu? The baba Iyabo himself. What is the role of obj in this saga. JEG missed the road the moment he started throwing dirty punches at obj. Obj that singlehandedly destroyed ever potent political dynasty of Northern empire would not blink an eye to force GEJ on his knees.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Osgilliat(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dont ask after baba iyabo....he is tired of being god father for nigeria politic.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by tomakint: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is a belated move, although still on course! Baraje and his gangs ought to have been chased out long before now......I am waiting patiently for Jonathan's next move come January 2014!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by bigx(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'd really like to see how all this would end.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by KayEnn(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Jonathan stands unshaken in all...Gaskia!!!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Leadn(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
An interesting development... lets just stay tuned!
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Brymo: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Na so,no dulling!
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Amazondepth(m): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish!a wise move as those rebels wld only undermine the party from within if they remain!they shld join d so called progressives and advance their new found political ideology!avians of a common corrupt plummage!
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by ayusco85(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
The fall of the largest political party in Africa is nigh. Stay tuned and keep watching as events gradually unfold towards the 2015 general election. Nigeria truly is a failed experiment.

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by frodobee: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ehyaa, I thought they have decamped already, now they will have no party to belong. Or maybe, who knows, they might be welcomed by the other party. Picture them begging for forgiveness.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Sagytarius(m): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
Guys, una still dey watch champion's league? Why few comments so far?
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
i guess this makes oyinlola a baskard! grin
he denied joining apc earlier today.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by achigogoggle(m): 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thats wotsup ....They should go to the other party that are ever ready to eat "the crumbs from PDP's table"...
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by SimonSniper(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2013
undecided how will this end ASUU strike undecided

5 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 28, 2013
Make I sleep small cos tmr we fit hear say dem don collect them back. When I wake I go comment if dem never collect them....

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2013
politics... dirty game
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Bgino(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2013
Oyinlola should now crosscarpet to APC.his expulsion didnt come as a surprise..he has caused so much sleepless nite to his principals. immediately he was spotted at the factional meeting at the kano state gov lodge at abuja i knew his cup was full. so much anti party act in with man..good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by pmc01(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Kilo wa kan aye nibe?

undecided
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Soso990240(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2013
ayusco85: The fall of the largest political party in Africa is nigh. Stay tuned as keep watching as events gradually unfold towards the 2015 general election. Nigeria truly is a failed experiment.
quote me anyday,PDP will remain Africa's largest political party for years to come..the are just showin the Rebels their way out..simple

4 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Brimmie(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2013
Thought i saw Jega among the names! undecided
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Abeg, who direct dis 1?
e go sweet oh grin
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by philusaau(f): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2013
na dem sabi
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by TheGeneral1(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2013
NIGERIA! NIGERIA! NIGERIA! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL UNA?,,,,,3 TIME OGA,,,,,,,, IT'S TIME YOUR ANCESTORS DELIVER THIS COUNTRY OR ELSE ONE DAY WE'LL ALL WAKE UP AND FOUND OUT THAT ONE BIG BELLE POLITICIAN HAS SOLD YOU. MTCHEEEEW!!!! OGA, NA TODAY I WAS SOLD SINCE!

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 28, 2013
why are the mighty is falling? Hon. Patrick please describe PDP in one sentence......
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by ayusco85(m): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2013
Soso990240: quote me anyday,PDP will remain Africa's largest political party for years to come..the are just showin the Rebels their way out..simple

20 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by free2ryhme: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2013
d die has been cast!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ / Budget Padding: Senate Uncovers N2bn Inserted Into Fashola's Proposal / N-power Build Launch By Osinbajo (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.