Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? (40324 Views)

Two Buses Collide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Funny Things Nigerian Motorist Do To Save Money / Maintenance Tips On Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 28, 2013
My wife and daughter "IS" a lawyer,keep off. Its so funny. If they are lawyers,make we leave the road 4 u? Its a common sticker seen,even among d elite here in pitakwa[PH]
Re: Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? by lirusehn(m): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2013
*this is my life! B nice* dis waz written on a half-wreckd bus and i wuz like Geez

8 Likes

Re: Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? by borntobegr8t(m): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2013
grin very funny smiley

Re: Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 28, 2013
Pls ONLY post pictures and comments relevant to cars and cartalk. I've seen some pictures which aren't related in anyway to cars and cartalks I urge you guys to change them to avoid posts ultimately derailing this thread, get posts hidden and getting bans.
Thanks for complying.
Re: Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2013
lostboi:

Hey bro, Pls let this thread be. Its true some pictures are not related to cars or cartalk but u urself can't deny having a good laugh after seeing those pics. I don't see anything wrong in having a thread like this once in a while on cartalk just to get a good laugh. So let them keep em coming.

Seems like you don't want to cooperate. Go contrary to that humble plea I posted and earn a ban from me.

MOD
Re: Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? by AbuMikey(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2013

I nor fit chop Ban oo sad

**unfollows thread**
Re: Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2013
Oga easy na. Why must MOD act like demi gods,in this forum. It aint fair oh. As 4 u wey derail, abeg,accept correction. It wnt hurt. OGA ABEG OH,NO BAN ME OH,BIKO.
lomomike:

Are you done insulting if you haven't pls continue oh!...lest I forget one more thing, post anything that's not related to cartalk here and get a ban from me. Try it, just try it and see me in action.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2013
@Adaobi12 im not acting like a demi god, in the first instance, I made a humble plea for all those who are interested in posting comments and/or pictures to stick to the rules in cartalk section. In cartalk, we abide by rules, if you take time out to go through the topics in cartalk, you will see how the comments are well moderated, nobody is allowed to derail any topic and no irrelevant topic is allowed in cartalk section because we believe in orderliness and we have codes of conducts which everybody in cartalk section must obey. Please and please stick to the rules.

Once again thanks for your cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? by Ikenna351(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ lostboi,

Any derail post on this thread from you, you will be banned. My co-moderator has warned you enough.

Re: Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? by Ikenna351(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
lostboi:

@ikenna
does banning someone make u feel better? Why would u hide my post when I just made a very valid point.

Post your complaints or suggestions in Car Talk compliants thread and don't derail any thread if you have an issue with the thread or what a moderator is doing in a thread you are not comfortable with. Find the thread in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1036696/comments-complaints-suggestions/3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) / What Causes Overheating And How Can It Be Totally Prevented / Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.