Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (17281 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
this is the secret to a beautiful and everlasting marriage. a woman looks for God in her husband and if she does not see God in her husband ? she is left floating in a vacuum spiritually and this vacuum is filled with materialism or frequent bursts of anger and mental and spiritual instability. the lord has created it this way. the only way for a woman to be fulfilled and centred and grounded is if she sees God in her husband. so if a man is not the embodiment of God, then God has created it such that the woman would be a demon to him and would afflict him.

1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I want you to know that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of the woman, and God is the head of Christ.

so if a man is bald ( meaning he does not have Christ as his head covering, meaning he is just a reprobate worldly nigga ), his wife is not centered. there is a break in the link to God. she is in a spiritual vacuum. left confused and unfulfilled. not knowing her purpose in the world. so the link to God by a woman is through her husband. so men, you have to be the embodiment of God to your wives. the only way to do that is to be strong in the lord. this is why women gravitate towards pastors and fill all the churches. because their husbands are spiritual vacuums. a woman is always seeking the face of God for centerdness and she is supposed to see God in her man but if she does not she will seek him in a pastor

THIS IS THE ONE OF THE SECRET MEANINGS OF 1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 3

22 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
obadiah777:
so if a man is bald ( meaning he does not have Christ as his head covering, meaning he is just a reprobate worldly nigga ), his wife is not centered.

THIS IS THE ONE OF THE SECRET MEANINGS OF 1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 3

grin

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
And herin lies the divine masterplan........ Theocracy

The Rule of the father ......as the Most High's right hand man in the home.smiley The divine family.

Only when the father sits as priest and king over the household then the world can be saved.

This was the calling of Exd 19:6, but the Israelites preferred to be overruled by an instituted priesthood instead.grin

Just as we see in the world today.

The body is the temple, worship bodily.smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Joshthefirst(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
frosbel:

grin
grin grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by 4tunebest(f): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
God blesses the man and this rubs off on his wife and kids(Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Noah and many other examples in the scriptures). That is how He ordained it. He placed Adam in the garden of Eden as a result of which, Eve took part in that garden. There is a garden of Eden for every home but when the husband doesnt take up the role of being the spiritual head, he can't acccess certain privileges, guidelines and direction from God, and then, the home struggles to achieve what should have been somewhat easy. If a woman is close to God and the husband isn't, the home can't maximize its potentials compared with if the man had a close relationship with God. Slowly but surely, strife creeps in, and then anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, and finally........ Tales of marital woe on Nairaland family section angry

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Beautiful...........

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2013

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Since morning, it seemed as if all the post on nl were against women! All those canally minded men were just going on and on about how a woman must cook and be submissive and eat his poo. You want all this things from a woman yet u are not a man! They just think being a man is about providing food and shelter! How about the spiritual protection? What obadiah has said is the ultimate and it sums up everything. You want a wife material, are u a husband material? Are u deserving of a good woman? Are u spiritually prepared for marriage? If am a prayer warrior and my husband doesn't pray as my head and my crown, am I not naked? Tsheeeeeew! Enough said!

14 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Aha, finally, an Obadiah post I agree with 100%. Godly men are such a rarity these days cry

Obadear, where will you place the women who aren't looking for God in their men?

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
sandijey: Since morning, it seemed as if all the post on nl were against women! All those canally minded men were just going on and on about how a woman must cook and be submissive and eat his poo. You want all this things from a woman yet u are not a man! They just think being a man is about providing food and shelter! How about the spiritual protection? What obadiah has said is the ultimate and it sums up everything. You want a wife material, are u a husband material? Are u deserving of a good woman? Are u spiritually prepared for marriage? If am a prayer warrior and my husband doesn't pray as my head and my crown, am I not naked? Tsheeeeeew! Enough said!
My sister, you have said it all. If my husband cannot stand in gap for me and encourage me in the Lord when I am weak, the home is in trouble. I shouldn't be the one carrying the whole spiritual load, my husband should be able to bear it with me.

5 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by NerdyInterests(f): 2:11am On Nov 28, 2013
Right on da money, chief! You NAILED it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 28, 2013
sandijey: Since morning, it seemed as if all the post on nl were against women! All those canally minded men were just going on and on about how a woman must cook and be submissive and eat his poo. You want all this things from a woman yet u are not a man! They just think being a man is about providing food and shelter! How about the spiritual protection? What obadiah has said is the ultimate and it sums up everything. You want a wife material, are u a husband material? Are u deserving of a good woman? Are u spiritually prepared for marriage? If am a prayer warrior and my husband doesn't pray as my head and my crown, am I not naked? Tsheeeeeew! Enough said!
your heart is in the right place but being a prayer warrior is not necessarily a criteria for being an embodiment of God. all that prayer warrior stuff is religion. getting closer to God thru his word ( study to show yourself approved ) and righteousness is how you embody God. there is no need to be praying for hours lol

11 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove: Aha, finally, an Obadiah post I agree with 100%. Godly men are such a rarity these days cry

Obadear, where will you place the women who aren't looking for God in their men?
women who are not looking for God in their men have been temporarily rejected by God because they owe the lord punishment. he has not put that desire in their heart for him because they are currently rejected seed. so they have to look for satan in men ( who is the baddest guy, most happening guy etc etc ) and the lord will punish them through these men ( proverbs 16 vs 4 ) ( proverbs 20 vs 24 ) and then after they have been tortured and run ragged by these men and have paid for all the sins they owe, then he will re-introduce the desire for him into them. wink

5 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 4:28am On Nov 28, 2013
@ Obadiah777
Sometimes you make a lot of sense. smiley
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 28, 2013
texanomaly: @ Obadiah777
Sometimes you make a lot of sense. smiley
'sometimes' being the operative word eh ? lol grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 5:01am On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: 'sometimes' being the operative word eh ? lol grin
grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 28, 2013
Abeg, wetin be 'spiritual load'?
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 28, 2013
aManFromMars: Abeg, wetin be 'spiritual load'?
'spiritual load' ? where you see that at ?
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by mcfynest(m): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2013
spot on sir. top of the morning to you

dayummm, this is a nice and poignant post sir.....

yes, the husband must have a relationship with the father,

please i recommed this post to the FP

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2013
For the first time this year, I totally agree with Obdear....Oh Lord this coming month seems to be a good one....

Obadear, are you considering marriage after all? tongue there is a potential wifey on this forum for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MEILYN(m): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmmmmm, what kind of article is this one? Mtcheeeeewwwww.

ONE IN A MILLION POST SIREgrin grin... SAVING THIS, VERY VERY GOOD....
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by NerdyInterests(f): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2013
Well dayummm, Kaylize.

Proves even further OBD's gat the truth and isn't speaking from vain opinions.

FP tinz! grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: your heart is in the right place but being a prayer warrior is not necessarily a criteria for being an embodiment of God. all that prayer warrior stuff is religion. getting closer to God thru his word ( study to show yourself approved ) and righteousness is how you embody God. there is no need to be praying for hours lol
I disagree with this.
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about
everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank
him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6TLB

But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word. Acts 6:4
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 ESV

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: your heart is in the right place but being a prayer warrior is not necessarily a criteria for being an embodiment of God. all that prayer warrior stuff is religion. getting closer to God thru his word ( study to show yourself approved ) and righteousness is how you embody God. there is no need to be praying for hours lol

I just used the word prayer warrior. Me pray for hours. Lol. Once I pray morning and night. And when I go to church, I think that's ok for everybody. Studying the bible, assimilating, understanding and emulating is the pathway to being a righteous person not by praying 10 times a day like my mother would have me! She says I should pray when am in the toilet, when am cooking, even when am inside lagos traffic! So my mind wouldn't be idle! "Just exaggerating" funny woman. Many prayer warriors are not even righteous. If u listen to them praying, u would have low self esteem and u would need a Dictionarybecause they seem to have so many words to say to god.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by PastorOluT(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2013
Spot on sire, I know have a good heart even when u many at times go off the hook, which is I am always patient in observing u.

More of this sire, stay blessed.

NB I will like u to answer HBG question.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by davydenko18(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Aptly put Obadiah, but the question is can ladies of nowadays recognise God even when they see Him in their husband?
What about the pre-conceived notions of husband that they have agreed with the society?

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2013
idnoble135:
I disagree with this.
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about
everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank
him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6TLB

But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word. Acts 6:4
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 ESV

Everything I cravefrom God can be prayed about in the morning when I wake and in the evening when am about to sleep and when am in service. Do u no who a prayer warrior is? Ok do u have a core mfm friend? Those people turn every sentence u utter into prayer. My neighbour is a strong mfm member. I don't like goingto their house nor seeing them, I never told them I was looking for a husband, just because I mentioned it to her daughter that am single, the girltold her mum and everytime she sees mee even when am walking on the road, this woman will tell me"as u are going, be praying and telling God that u want a man, u want a helper, u want this and u want that" Mogbe! I wasn't even thinking towards that line until this woman started taking about marriage to me. One day I went to visit the daughter and mentioned that I had stomach pain, didn't no d mother heard from the bedroom, andshe started casting out the demonic spirit of stomach pain from her bedroom, I just had menstrual pain my brother.......... Prayer warriors are everywhere and they should be avoided. My mum was toeing that part till she fell ill and almost died of ulcer. Common ulcer she refused to go to the hospital until the 99th hour untop say she dey pray and pray and pray. It was extreme, not thatGod doesn't answer prayers but I don't think he would answer what u can do on ur own o.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Tgirl4real(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove:
My sister, you have said it all. If my husband cannot stand in gap for me and encourage me in the Lord when I am weak, the home is in trouble. I shouldn't be the one carrying the whole spiritual load, my husband should be able to bear it with me.

Abi o...

Question is when d husband isn't taking his position in the home, what happens to such a woman?

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2013
cheesy
obadiah777: women who are not looking for God in their men have been temporarily rejected by God because they owe the lord punishment. he has not put that desire in their heart for him because they are currently rejected seed. so they have to look for satan in men ( who is the baddest guy, most happening guy etc etc ) and the lord will punish them through these men ( proverbs 16 vs 4 ) ( proverbs 20 vs 24 ) and then after they have been tortured and run ragged by these men and have paid for all the sins they owe, then he will re-introduce the desire for him into them. wink

My eyes have truly seen! Chaiiiiii cheesy. Truly ignorance is no excuse for punishment!

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by terj(f): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Abi o...

Question is when d husband isn't taking his position in the home, what happens to such a woman?

She should pray for him, that God opens his eyes to the word of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.