Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (17304 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: obadiah, for some reason, we don't care what yahweh wants and we turn out just fine. shows that yahweh is just powerless and just claims that my success is his wish when I constantly disobey and mock him.

ecclesiastes 8 vs 11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. wink oh yeah you think you are just fine

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
idnoble135:
You need to strike a balance. Prayer is much more beyond a request. It is a communion between a son and his Father.
We read in the gospels of how Jesus prayed till his sweat was as blood. Was Christ then using vain repetitions?
can you quote the verse in question bruv ? cuz i know you are not reading it correctly
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
sandijey:

Don't say that! I have had my own terrible experiences. Experiences that science could not reveal. My family is a living witness of the Power of the almighty. I no what I have seen. I don't think any woman born of a man would go through what I went through for 5 years and not be broken! I wouldn't say more than that! I prayed, I cried, I went to heaven and hell! God answered mewhen I had finally given up! A pastor once told me, I don't no how True it isbut he said not everybody must break a sweat before God answers their prayers while some people have to pray rigorously just to be Heard. Does it make sense? I really don't understand!

Prayers do work. Prayers is the key. But I don't still believe praying thatway makes God answer you fast. A pure and clean spirit is incense to almighty
quite a poignant point mademoiselle sandijey. poignant indeed

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kaylize76: Erm to those who believe Obadiah is a myso-chavo-psycho... He is just saying the truth of the matter...

Now lets push religion aside

There was a time when the man was REALLY the breadwinner and I mean 100% and the woman was the care taker of the house I think that was before the 1930 depression...everything was going smoothly and society was running well, you see happy families, responsible kids(omoluabi proper)... until capitalism started b!2tching about and then one person couldn't sustain the home due to the crippled state of the economy

Guess what happened after that?

Divorce rates skyrocketed
WASTAGE became the main order of the day (because there was two sources now)
Laziness
Education became sh78tty (schools now a days teach you how to be a zombie to a capitalist and how to not ask questions when you b90tt is on fire
Society started becoming chaotic.
With no one to teach the kids properly apart from strangers who don't give a dammmnnnn!!! about you, children were left to their own devices...from being idle to being useless in terms of skills and knowledge
and this is just 12% of the whole matter.
And since women could be extremely self-sufficient and to be honest, it always leads to my next statement, they found no need for a male partner and started gravitating towards females....that were either like them or were mentally or emotionally weak due to the fact that they needed to quench their thirst for control and domination...

Now back to religion

This juts shows that the devil knew what he was doing. The family is an important, if not the most important part of the society and he knew that. In order to turn society upside down, all he needed to do was to take the woman out of the house.

There is nothing wrong with what Obadiah said.
hmm hmmm hmmm lawd ave mercy somebody pour holy water on sister TPB because she is on FAYAAAA grin grin
EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS SPOT ON AND PURPOSELY ORCHESTRATED FOR ANARCHY TO RULE >>> ISAIAH 29 VS 16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? <<< the devil turned things upside down. and ermmm when i say devil i dont mean spirits. they are humans lol

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Whatever.
oh ye scoffer why do ye scoff cry
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: quite a poignant point mademoiselle sandijey. poignant indeed

cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kaylize76:

What does "suki suki" mean? sad

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
ahhhh just a saying from an old movie. me luv you long long time. suki suki now wink cheesy
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
sandijey:

cheesy kiss
hey hey now sandijey waz good wiff ya ? trust errthang is coo at ya end kiss grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: hey hey now sandijey waz good wiff ya ? trust errthang is coo at ya end kiss grin

Yeah everything is coo. Boring though burr am hanging in there. How about your side. How's d weather?

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
sandijey:

Yeah everything is coo. Boring though burr am hanging in there. How about your side. How's d weather?
hehe boring in lagos ? that bustling metropolis ? ahh well maybe you are in lekki lol. my side is colddddddddd and boring as usual grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by mcfynest(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
sandijey, please who are you you are welcomed though
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
mcfynest: sandijey, please who are you you are welcomed though

Ogh my days! Lol. I am who I am............

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777:

ecclesiastes 8 vs 11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. wink oh yeah you think you are just fine
You have a scripture for everything. Very admirable sir. Bless you

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
You have a scripture for everything. Very admirable sir. Bless you
just about lol. and bless you too
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777:

I like this!!! The best way to answer a satanist is with the word of God that doesn't lie, that was how Jesus overcame his temptations!

The cunning liar will always look for a way to pervert the thoughts of Yahweh's elects but when confronted with the word of truth from the scriptures, he will flee grin

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777:

The mark of powerless beings is that they always find excuses for their powerlessness. So yahweh is saying that he is omnipotently slow in comfronting me? Laughable.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
doubleDx:

I like this!!! The best way to answer a satanist is with the word of God that doesn't lie, that was how Jesus overcame his temptations!

The cunning liar will always look for a way to pervert the thoughts of Yahweh's elects but when confronted with the word of truth from the scriptures, he will flee grin

See this one reading the scripture backwards. Satan is the one that quoted the scriptures to doubting jesus. He only went away, wisely, when gay jesus asked him to get in from behind.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: oh ye scoffer why do ye scoff cry

In the face of abject display of total lack of brain function from your disciple, one can only scoff.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2013
sandijey:

Ogh my days! Lol. I am who I am............

It cant be.....
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

In the face of abject display of total lack of brain function from your disciple, one can only scoff.

Scoffer be Only good for one thing, that is to scoff. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2013
MostHigh:

It cant be.....

What can't be? undecided
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
sandijey:

What can't be? undecided

TPB is that you??
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
MostHigh:

TPB is that you??

What andwho is TPB? Doi look like someone uknow?
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Tgirl4real(f): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
MostHigh:

TPB is that you??

No, she isn't. She is Kaylize76.

Someone needs to bind that girl down with a name.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by bamidotcom: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2013
Balderdash!!! What a drab of a piece..tell you what, being a devoted christian does not guarantee a successful marriage and I sometimes wonder how some these women delude themselves with abilities to see being the natural facade of men to be deceptive. I feel pity for young girls on the verge of marriage who desire and seek these men... You will end up having a boring, if not a disappointment for a partner. My advise... Seek a good and a just man, these traits you can't pretend to have, they will be clearly evident from interaction, infact a just man that drinks and parties a little makes a perfect hubby not people of deceit hanging in churches taking advantage of innocent sisters.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by coolzeal(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2013
isaiah 4: 1... In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by akpomeme(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2013
sandijey: Since morning, it seemed as if all the post on nl were against women! All those canally minded men were just going on and on about how a woman must cook and be submissive and eat his poo. You want all this things from a woman yet u are not a man! They just think being a man is about providing food and shelter! How about the spiritual protection? What obadiah has said is the ultimate and it sums up everything. You want a wife material, are u a husband material? Are u deserving of a good woman? Are u spiritually prepared for marriage? If am a prayer warrior and my husband doesn't pray as my head and my crown, am I not naked? Tsheeeeeew! Enough said!
What is this one saying? Women can claim all these holier than shit then they turn around and screw another guy and always think they can go to church to cover their sins. Your type will challenge her husband. All these attention to abstract sense of righteousness is bullshit. If you can't respect the Man God has put in your life, how can you see the God that lives within him? You think righteousness is by going to church?
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by meetchals: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
aManFromMars: Abeg, wetin be 'spiritual load'?
Seeing as u are from planet Mars, that term is beyond ur comprehension. U don't need to know.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
doubleDx:

grin grin scripture do say the wicked flee when no man pursue but the righteous are as bold as a lion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / Greatest Atheist Quotes / Things You Never Thought God Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.