Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Marry Who You Are In Love With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Who You Are In Love With. (696 Views)

Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love / Is It Better For A Girl To Marry Who Loves Her Than Who She Loves? / Will You Marry Who You Are Currently Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marry Who You Are In Love With. by Toyinletstalk(f): 4:53am On Nov 28, 2013
This is for the young ones who are in relationships or those planning on getting married. What ever you do, marry who you are totally in love with and who loves you back in return. Some people do not believe in the 50-50 kind of love, some think the man has to love more or the woman has to love more. But the truth is, it exists, where the couple love each other equally. Look for that.

For those that do not believe that true love, exist, duh!!!! and you have not gotten over some girl/guy you met randomly for the past 10 years, some men and even women get married, and their heart is some where else, not that they chose to, but the heart loves who it loves. You can't help it. So true love exist. If you have not felt it, trust that it is coming your way, even if it is going to be in your 60 or 70 years of age. It won't be fair for some to have the experience and others don't. Our God is a Fair God.

For guys looking for miss sexy (there is nothing wrong in that), but please i hope she is the one you are truly in love with. Babes, i don't even want to start with the vanity i see this days, and i have received numerous letters, on women who claim that they do not 'love' their husbands and vice-versa. But, do i blame them? They have ventured into marriage for the wrong reasons and with the wrong mentality and that has stung them in return. Marriage is a reality field. Think of it this way, after marriage then what?

Every other thing is an illusion, only love is real. Hold on to that lady or man, irrespective of what they do, help each other grow, what makes love beautiful in itself, is the story it tells, we all have unique love stories, write yours and act it out. God bless.

PS: for those who do not want to share their inner-most feeling and trouble with the world for the fear of insults and criticisms, feel free to send messages to this email addy:toyin.letstalkabout@gmail.com. This is free, doing it out of love. We need to help each other grow.

(1) (Reply)

Hounded / World's Youngest Groom At 9 / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautifulwomen Have Trouble Finding Mr.right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.