Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. (598 Views)

Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by blym4real: 5:15am On Nov 28, 2013
For me I don't think I can.
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by fredx4(m): 5:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Am new please how can I reply to someones comment
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by blym4real: 5:45am On Nov 28, 2013
fredx4: Am new please how can I reply to someones comment

you can reply by quoting the comment using the quote link below the comment and replying directly to it.
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by mikael78: 6:00am On Nov 28, 2013
I can even give her the two sef tongue
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by DKJaleel: 6:09am On Nov 28, 2013
N-O..NO...Simple
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by Omexonomy: 6:18am On Nov 28, 2013
If the need arise i can give it to her.
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by fredx4(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2013
blym4real: you can reply by quoting the comment using the quote link below the comment and replying directly to it.
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by fredx4(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2013
Thanks
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by yousee(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2013
I will not even wait for the "if" to arise. For crying out loud, what will I be doing with two kidneys, if I loose her? Una dey think so?
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by fredx4(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2013
I can, but the surgery has to be in usa
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by blym4real: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2013
mikael78: I can even give her the two sef tongue
na so your love reach
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by blym4real: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2013
To you ladies, the guys are so committed to u gals oh. Let hear ur comments.
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by mikael78: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
blym4real: na so your love reach
......no try my love o....d love wey I get for my EMINADO if u share d lov btwn 2 lovers dem go just DIE grin
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by blym4real: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
fredx4: I can, but the surgery has to be in usa
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Spouse If The Need Arises. by Hayormeah(f): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Y nt?its beta to donate dan becum a widow.So wots d use of 2kidneys n livin d rest of one's lyf alone?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way / Sale Of intimacy gadgets: Nigerians Are Very Shallow In Their Thinking- Bisi Ibidapo Obe / Is It Possible For A Guy To Turn Himself To A Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.