Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83236 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by BishopMagic: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
rudedough:

[b]If a drug lord becomes president tomorrow and does his job prudently, i and many other Nigerians wont be complaining.

Some drug dealers have better hearts than most of your pastors. You still haven't answered my question though, so i'll ask one last time. Does Oshomole do his job prudently? YES/NO [/b]

Ohh my God!

Truly this generation is lost.

I give up. You can have your Somali now.

Jeeeeeeeeeeezus!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Ohh my God!

Truly this generation is lost.

I give up. You can have your Somali now.

Jeeeeeeeeeeezus!

You've worked too hard to avoid a simple question I asked 4 good times. Now that it's obvious that you came here to gossip about the Governor's private life, you can take your beer parlor gossips to somewhere else cos we really are not interested.

And learn to be civilized my friend, your attitude is so 1950s.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by BishopMagic: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
rudedough:

And learn to be civilized my friend, your attitude is so 1950s.

ohh now you are dictating civilization to me coming from some one who has no objection to the kind of leaders they elect.

If you can spin your lies about GEJ and then expect us not to moralize issues with your crooked heroes then you are nothing but a self serving hypocrite!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

so you won't mind if an ex drug pusher becomes regional and political heavy weight. You will also not object if a middle aged senator and former governor marries a girl that is young enough to be his grand child. You will also not mind if an anti-democratic , ex dictator, bigoted, corrupt, religious fanatic runs for presidency consistently even when Nigerians have rejected him thrice in the past. You definitely won't mind if a self serving, lying, deceptive, heartless, corrupt philanderer occupies the helms of affairs of a state.

I think it's time u give up, bruh. He's hit u with some salient and thought provoking points.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by BishopMagic: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
kingoflag: I think it's time u give up, bruh. He's hit u with some salient and thought provoking points.

That individual morals and antecedents are not a necessary recipe for good governance and leadership?

Then please open the gates in Kirikiri and make a leader out of any criminal you fancy.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Enigma(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2013
luvinhubby: If most of us heard all Adams Oshiomhole said to that woman, it will shock us.
The woman told her she is a widow, and his response was ` you are a widow, go and die`.
The woman told him her late husband was a policeman, who probably died in active service, and with hands in his pockets and a disposition of a 17th century imperial dictator, coldly replies, `he was probably among those killing on the streets`.
That man is an animal. angry

And a complete (I don't even know the worst expression to use!) angry angry angry
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Joel3(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2013
that woman wasn't hawking on the street. she was only waiting for a bus
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by lookmangiw(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
bunch of heartless animals, i couldn't on to my tears.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Firefire:

The Bible says…

“Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard”. Proverbs 21:13 (KJV)

Hmm Good one bro
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ow11(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2013
Gbawe: Can't believe Oshiomhole said what he did. As if his words were not shocking enough, his attitude throughout the video appeared callous, detached and cold. Disappointing to see. Oshiomhole should be ashamed of his totally insensitive and heartless conduct.

I hope the PDP apologists see this and learn. Your boss is human and there's is absolutely no need to lie and pretend that all is well when the realities on ground is different.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by anulaxad(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bishop Magic:

ohh now you are dictating civilization to me coming from some one who has no objection to the kind of leaders they elect.

If you can spin your lies about GEJ and then expect us not to moralize issues with your crooked heroes then you are nothing but a self serving hypocrite!

GEJ with all Nigerian politicians are crooks and visionless.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by AcidosisMega: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pre-election revelation by AcidosisMega.

Happy Anniversary Oshiomole... grin grin you know what I'm talking about grin grin You know what you did Nov 28, 2013 grin

We are going to dig deeeeppp grin grin

Pretend like you've forgotten; and act like you don't know history because of N50/post job; I acidosis will re-visit history cheesy

We shall dig deep grin
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by AcidosisMega: 5:54am On Dec 29, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Sunofgod(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lol.....
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by MrWTF(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2019
Sermwell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw43BVPasDM

Where is the 'human face' in governance?

Woke up with strength and vigour this morning and was up to face today with all hopes and aspirations but was sad & almost started crying after watching this video.

I've been an advocate of leaders been strong at all time with will power to carry out leadership responsibilities. And that emotional leaders don't go far but certainly not this way.

In leadership and governance, there's a place for 'Human face' no matter the circumstances. Widows to the best of my knowledge are integral part of our society and if we don't apply human face when dealing with them, am afraid we are far from getting there as a people.

Two wrongs indeed can never make things right and as such, can't fathom why the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams A. O. will treat this widow like this and even tell her to go and die when she's struggling to provide food for her family. I think it would've been far better to make her pay a fine for her wrong doing than this humiliation.

The agony of the poor in our society......

http://saharareporters.com/video/video-unkindest-cut-all-governor-adams-oshiomholes-mean-words-poor-widow/
face of a demon

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.