Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83232 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Sermwell(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Black Human: Who's the PDP employee dat opened dis false thread?
are you blind? how is this thread false?my friend I'm not a PDP employee ooo! If you don't have anything to say, please just view and don't ask me any question! Haba!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by victorv12(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
[This video should be sent to all the reputable media houses around the world. Our leaders deserves no mercy. Governor Oshiomole is a disgrace to all Nigerians, especially the tribe he represents. This video shows how clueless and heartless our leaders are. They have no mercy!

We have monsters has leaders with no love in them has leaders in Nigeria. This video should be shared on BB and Android devices to show the level of oppression Nigerians are subjected to. Soon the revolution most Nigerians are shying away from will soon happen...the signals are too glaring.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by mrtidy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
toskut: What makes you think she is actually a widow? She did the wrong thing and deserved to be punished

Since when has the Electorate trying to survive become wrong.....this is the same man who was popular because of his feigned support for labour, now he is the governor against labour when he has not provide affordable and conducive place for the poor masses to trade
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Philistine(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
It's most unfortunate for a former labour leader to react the way he did.oshiomole seems to have lost it's senses since he started fraternizing with the likes of Tinubu and Buhari.This is the result of wrong Association.

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
obo_man: I will blame both the governor and the widow.....

There is abject poverty in Nigeria, so it will be very difficult to stop road-side hawking if there are no alternatives. In a sane society, hawkers want to stay in shops and sell their goods but it's either they can't afford it or the government isn't effective....

If our roads are good, traffic is free flowing and smooth, there won't be hold-ups for hawkers to ply their trade on. I believe in examining the practicality of a law before passing it out.

However, I do understand the governor's effort in trying to bring sanity into Edo state and it has to be appreciated. Chaos in any society shouldn't be justified because of poverty....

Because there are no public toilets in Nigeria, would you then say it's okay for Nigerians to poo on roads?

Because there are no public bins in Nigeria, should it justify everyone littering the floor when they can simply take their waste home and dispose it?

Because things are hard, would you then justify robbery?

Because you are a widow, should you then be allowed to break the law?

If the governor had allowed her to get her goods, he is telling people watching the event unfold that you can simply break the rule and beg afterwards....

Yes you f..ucking id.iot..people will poo on the road......Thats why the governemnt have to build toilets....

Crime will increase when there r no jobs.....human behaviour get reduced to that of animals when things arr hard...that is why government are instituted to make things right....you are a demented scumbag!!!

That woman has done absolutely nthing wrong. Even sinners get forgiven when they set their eyes on Jesus. Oshiomhole in this case ought to help her rather than condemn her......ode!!

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by StellaBella(f): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Heartless.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Philistine: It's most unfortunate for a former labour leader to react the way he did.oshiomole seems to have lost it's senses since he started fraternizing with the likes of Tinubu and Buhari.This is the result of wrong Association.
Has Tinubu ever made such a statement anywhere? This is Oshiomole's action and let it be about him.

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by kmariko: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre:

Says who? At a time when many free countries have either abolished or working towards abolishing the death penalty, is it sensible to be passing such laws?

The biggest "free country USA" very much has it in the books. The only region that have tended to abolish it is only west Europe. So it's not universal as you seem to suggest

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by deadie(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
I visited Nigeria last December and I must confess that it was a nuisance how petty traders covered the roads causing traffic jam. However, there is no excuse for the language of Oshiomhole. I don't expect such from a governor.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
My friend stop lying. Most kidnapping cases especially in the SS and SE don't result in killing as the kidnappers are mostly interested in the kidnapped paying some money to them. So, the law if for kidnappers whether or not they have killed.
That is probably because you and others do not value the lives of ''mere'' drivers and security operatives. As long as the principal target was released unharmed you scream ''thank God'' forgetting that a driver and probably some security operatives were killed in the process, not me, I take note of every life lost.
I am sure I can post a lot of links here if I do some searching.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by chiefkpokp(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Yes I agree that dis is really d work of pdp and their agent, u pple are here running ur mouth anyhow, I bet u r not in d state, if not u should have known that even what d widow did was wrong! Do you know since when d governmenr have been making efforts to remove hawkers from the work way, anyone that is caught by the enforcement agent would have his or her goods seize and taking away. I hope you know that if d government have had pardon dis widow,then tomorrow u will c anoda widow doing d same thing.... Its clear that they have warn that any workway seller should desist from that habit! But them non dey hear word.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Ericsdm55(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
I just can't believe my eyes and my ears what i heard this Governor said to this poor widow. This is what excessive power gets men into. Men become 'gods' bathe with power. May God help him and his likes to see from wrong to right. ......that they may know themselves to be but men.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Boss13: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
All our political leader are like this. Oshiomole's behaviour depicts the actual Nigerian leader who do not care about the welfare of their followers. I have listened to him on several occasions accusing the Federal government of not fighting corruption and poverty. Now is this governor doing anything about the poor people in his state?

Funny enough, our political leaders all started out being poor. They accumulate wealth and power and then forget about their humble background and their followers.

Shame on you Oshiomole, shame on you.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
I never said there's anything wrong with it. I'm only pointing to the fact that it's not a popular law and it also shows the governor is a bit of an extremist. If you can kill kidnappers, then what will you do to killers? I guess kill them bury them and after 3 months, dig their grave and flog their carcass and bury them again and bring them out finally for their carcass to face firing squad.

Afam forget that guy...a governor that will pass death sentence will definitely tell a widow to go and die.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
kmariko:

The biggest "free country USA" very much has it in the books. The only region that have tended to abolish it is only west Europe. So it's not universal as you seem to suggest
Only few states in the US still do the death penalty. I remember a few years back a stadium that was named after former California governor and former Hollywood star, Arnold Schwarzenegger in Austria was rescinded because a death penalty occurred in his state of California. More countries are abolishing it by the day and your dear country is trying to introduce it for crimes such as kidnapping.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by frainc(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
vowiski: How does this qualify for a news? smh
you are a disgrace to your generation
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by okeyxyz(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
OP please stop with this your lies and emotional blackmail. You obviously speaking out of some figments of your imaginations or your malice. I'd watched this video over and over and no where did Oshiomole say to the woman "Go and die!!!"

Oshiomole's words sound more like: "When your husband die, you want to kill people on the road..." The issue seems to be that she put her goods on the road rather than off the road(pedestrian path)

What you are doing is nothing but slandering.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: That is probably because you and others do not value the lives of ''mere'' drivers and security operatives. As long as the principal target was released unharmed you scream ''thank God'' forgetting that a driver and probably some security operatives were killed in the process, not me, I take note of every life lost.
I am sure I can post a lof of links here if I do some searching.
Like i said, you're lying. Point to me where majority of kidnappings have resulted in the drivers and security operatives being killed save for few cases. We're talking majority man. These kidnappers that kidnap for ransome are not interested in killing anyone because that will spoil their show.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
naptu2: This is terrible!

Yes, the governor should enforce the law without fear or favour, but he is also a servant of the people and a public officer. He should address the people he serves with courtesy and respect. It's also his duty to educate people who go against laws, so that they'll know the right thing to do in future.

There was no decency, courtesy and respect in his utterance. No attempt to educate the poor woman.

How can he say "you are a widow, go and die" ?

It's clear that woman isn't violating any law. If you look closely, none of those things are open, its clear she was dropped there by the commuters, there was no stool or canopy that suggests she sells stuff there.

This is so heartless and insensitive, that woman has children to go home to this night. What would she tell them? I feel like crying just thinking about the kids.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by StevePenninho(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nawa oh. I bin tink say dz man na material sef. Power corrupts even saints
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by PassingShot(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
But why now, Oshiomole? Besides, you don't really have to be physically present when exercises like this one are being implemented. Really disappointed in you.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Boss13: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
chiefkpokp: Yes I agree that dis is really d work of pdp and their agent, u pple are here running ur mouth anyhow, I bet u r not in d state, if not u should have known that even what d widow did was wrong! Do you know since when d governmenr have been making efforts to remove hawkers from the work way, anyone that is caught by the enforcement agent would have his or her goods seize and taking away. I hope you know that if d government have had pardon dis widow,then tomorrow u will c anoda widow doing d same thing.... Its clear that they have warn that any workway seller should desist from that habit! But them non dey hear word.

We are not attacking the policy but the attitude of the Governor. Let me give you an example, Fashola introduced LASTMA to control traffic and catch traffic law offenders. Have you seen Fashola going about catching and insulting traffic offenders. The only time I saw him was the case of the colonel, which was so obvious and Fashola too was well behaved.

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Afam forget that guy...a governor that will pass death sentence will definitely tell a widow to go and die.
That's the point that i was trying to make.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by oraclefemi(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
[/b]
pDude: [b][size=22pt]Stop selling on the streets and littering the roads with filth!! It is that simple!! The governor is only doing his job. The woman broke the law. Plain and simple. [/size]

ABI ODE LE LE YI !!!! she should go and die because he is God, utter that statement in the USA or CANADA ...youre leaving office cause the public outcry will make sure you leave. My mom is a widow and i know the hell she went through, so my heart was touched by this woman's plea. So what will they do with her now? Jail her? Do they know if she is on a cooperative loan to support her trade which she must pay back? Do they know how many mouths she has to feed? I will never ever ever ever ever vote for any soul in Nigeria . Theyre cruel people and never ever have the best intentions when they get to the platform otherwise why is Nigeria still this way after many years of voting ..when BBC OR CNN broadcast this clip some idiiotass will start shouting that theyre against us when the truth is that majority of our leaders belong to the zoo.

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Caseless: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
osho fall my hand! cry cry cry
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by 9jauk: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
We need to respect the rules of law,Oshimole is human,is a sleep of tongue,he has massive sense of humour,na my border they thr concept would never make Nigeria to progress,Great Job Governor.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Boss13: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pure wickedness, nothing but pure and undiluted wickedness. I think a campaign should be staged and the governor should issue an apology
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by guttentag(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
I HAVE NEVER LIKE THAT MAN, HE IS TOO RUDE AND HEARTLESS. GOD WILL SURELY REPAY HIM BACK.
THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM WOULD HAVE SLAP HELL OUT OF HIS HEAD.

DAMN, I PITY THE WOMAN. I NO FIT CRY CUZ THAT IS THE TRUE NATURE OF THE PSYCHOPATH
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by astronautog(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Can't believe I voted 4 that man!!!I am a disgrace to edo state
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Uthman75: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Without thought, PDP will go back to power. PDP forever........
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Malachy27: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
I was an eye with. It is 2bad and unkind for Adams....

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
why una dey suprise?? oshiomole na yansh na!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55