Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Info On Test @ S.q. & Co. Of 35 Ogunlowo Str. Ikeja. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Info On Test @ S.q. & Co. Of 35 Ogunlowo Str. Ikeja. (1347 Views)

Just Got A Job Of #35,000 But Would Go Home With #19500 At D End Of D Month. / Free Dragnet Past Q & A And Gmat Here / Ernst And Young: Any Update On Test Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info On Test @ S.q. & Co. Of 35 Ogunlowo Str. Ikeja. by kanwa(f): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2008
Please I was invited for a test at 35 Ogunlowo Street, off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja and when I called to get details I was told that the Company name is S.Q. and Co. that they are consulting for an Accounting Firm. Please anyone with valuable info about them should pls let me know cos a lot happens these days in the search for a job.
Re: Info On Test @ S.q. & Co. Of 35 Ogunlowo Str. Ikeja. by jeemoh: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2008
i was invited too. do you the name of the accounting firm. cant remember applying, reply
Re: Info On Test @ S.q. & Co. Of 35 Ogunlowo Str. Ikeja. by uncleb(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2008
That should be Sola Oyetayo & Co, Chartered Accountants, i know the firm is located on ogunlowo street. Its an organised indiginuous practicing firm .

They probably told you S.O @ co and u mistake it for S Q

u can use google search to gain further info nabout the firm

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Recruitment And Omoyeni's Return As MD? / 4 Urgent Vacancies In Stanbic Ibtc / Nscdc Senior Cadre Appointment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.