Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? (3255 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by DAISYBABY: 1:44am On Jul 23, 2008
I caught my ex-boyfriend with another girl after 6 years of relationship and because of the i broke up with him, but after some time he started calling and begging me to forgive him and come back to him, infact he is now asking my hand in marriage.
But the problem now is that iam in love with another guy who has already proposed marriage to me, and now i don't know whom to marry.
Should i go ahead and marry my ex-lover whom i have known for years or to marry the new guy?
WHAT DO YOU THINKS?
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:05am On Jul 23, 2008
He cheated on you once, he would do it again. choose the one you trust most.
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by eldee(m): 2:19am On Jul 23, 2008
DAISYBABY:

I caught my ex-boyfriend with another girl after 6 years of relationship and because of the i broke up with him, but after some time he started calling and begging me to forgive him and come back to him, infact he is now asking my hand in marriage.
But the problem now is that iam in love with another guy who has already proposed marriage to me, and now i don't know whom to marry.
[b]Should i go ahead and marry my ex-lover whom i have known for years or to marry the new guy?[/b]WHAT DO YOU THINKS?

Hmmn . . . let me look into my crystal ball

Oh . . . let's see, choose the ex-lover . . . No questions, the oracle has spoken cheesy
Shioor
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 23, 2008
i am in love with another guy who has already proposed marriage to me,
Need I say more?
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by HCH3COO: 2:28am On Jul 23, 2008
Marry the one you're in love with, but make sure you love him. Take your time dear.
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by lonelypal(m): 2:31am On Jul 23, 2008
, Frm the tone of ur post one can tell ur still in love with him grin  
smileyForgive him and go back to him, ;Dthe devil u know is better than the angel u dnt know, besides what makes u think ur new guy wouldnt cheat on u. Am sure ur ex has realised his mistakes by now. wink
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by chika98: 2:46am On Jul 23, 2008
We women set ourselves up for downfall sometimes. Marry the new guy.
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by Studentet: 3:06am On Jul 23, 2008
@ Poster, I'm pissed off.

I will be harsh. So take my words for it. Strictly speaking, you are one of the reasons why some guys just want to use and dump girls.
You are not considering the position of your new love isnt it? how do you want him to feel if you break up with him for some mundane reason? Your EX is your EX, and that was history. You are in a new relationship now, and thats what should matter to you, and how to make it work out. You should break off communication with your EX. Dont forget that if you chase two rats, you will kill none.

This just goes to show that sometimes, a girls Ex still has some influence on her. hence the reason i don't support people getting in touch with their EXes. My two kobo. angry

@ Lonely pal.

Dont think you are right. Cos if you really think about it, the devil itself was once angel, and with time it became the devil. So if you give the angel time, it will soon become the devil you know. wink
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by chika98: 3:10am On Jul 23, 2008
Yeah man, let em know what's good!
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by desmondtut(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2008
2 u wht i think u should is dat u have 2 follow ur heart cos sum time heart rlly work 4 us.Dat wht i think about it
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by kalmebad(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tough situations, i feel u
Pray and ask God to give u the wisdom of making the right choice
He wont give u what is not ur's
Goodluck
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by sistawoman: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2008
Once a cheat always a cheat. I would never ever go back to a man after cheating. I did it once and of course 3 years later he bleeped up again. I spent 3 extra years of my life in a r/s that should have ended the minute he cheated.
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by rubi(f): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Poster take your time and be a little patient, follow yor heart and make your decision when you are more calm than now
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2008
@ poster

How old are you?
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by lonelypal(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2008
Studentet:

@ Poster, I'm pissed off.

I will be harsh. So take my words for it. Strictly speaking, you are one of the reasons why some guys just want to use and dump girls.
You are not considering the position of your new love isnt it? how do you want him to feel if you break up with him for some mundane reason? Your EX is your EX, and that was history. You are in a new relationship now, and thats what should matter to you, and how to make it work out. You should break off communication with your EX. Dont forget that if you chase two rats, you will kill none.

This just goes to show that sometimes, a girls Ex still has some influence on her. hence the reason i don't support people getting in touch with their EXes. My two kobo. angry

@ Lonely pal.

Dont think you are right. Cos if you really think about it, the devil itself was once angel, and with time it became the devil. So if you give the angel time, it will soon become the devil you know. wink

u may be right, but u must realised that d chemistry is d most important factor here for her to make her decision wink

perhaps u read ma post once again
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by Tobiegal(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2008
Galfriend, i knw how u feel, wit dis tin called Ex,

but den, we must always look at d future 2 wen making sum important decisions such as marriage concern,

n look beyond d seeming chemistry which would probably end once d flesh is satisfied,

take ur time n make a decision, just ensure u dont end up hurting urself in d process?

shine ur eyes wink
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by MissyB1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2008
Studentet:

@ Poster,  I'm pissed off.

I will be harsh. So take my words for it.  Strictly speaking, you are one of the reasons why some guys just want to use and dump girls. 
You are not considering the position of your new love isnt it? how do you want him to feel if you break up with him for some mundane reason?  your EX is your EX and that was history.  You are in a new relationship now, and thats what should matter to you, and how to make it work out.  You should break off communication with your EX.  Dont forget that if you chase two rats, you will kill none.

This just goes to show that sometimes, a girls Ex still has some influence on her. hence the reason i don't support people getting in touch with their EXes.    My two kobo. angry

@ Lonely pal.

Dont think you are right.   Cos if you really think about it, the devil itself was once angel, and with time it became the devil. So if you give the angel time, it will soon become the devil you know.  wink

Very true.

Bhut poster,it realli depends alot on wat led to yhur breaking up.
If d fault was frm yhu den yhu've got sm serious thinkin to do
if on d contrary,den MAYBE yhu shud remain wit d present one.
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by Uniquewun(f): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2008
I think u should go with ur new lover
nt ur ex, he cheated on u, wasted 6 yrs of ur relationship
trust me, he will always cheat again.

jus go with the new love and nt dump him for some rubbish cheat
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by malacai: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2008
Its take you six good yrs to studied and grab the fact about ex-man, only God knows how many years it will take you discover your new man. Let give a kudos to man who say sorry to a lady cos hard a little bit to offer. Now you'd discover what he can do ,then it is your responsibility to amend him his xter( it could by caring, praying, listing even sexing and romance) .KNOWN DEVIL IS MORE BETTER THAN UNKNOWN SAINT. Follow ur heart.
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by johnsonautio: 1:36am On Oct 06, 2014
I have just found the right spell caster who has bring back my happiness by helping me get my ex back after 2years and i must thank my Dr. ukpoyan who has play a very vital part of my life making me a great person and the most happiest person today you are a great man who is bless by God with traditional healing spell caster, after Dr. ukpoyan has help me get my ex back he also help me recover what i have lost from me i must thank Dr. ukpoyan for the life he has restored back for me and my happiness. Now i am doing well in my work happily with my wife, Dr. ukpoyan is a very great spell caster you need to know just meet him and your problem will be over.. Email him via: dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com
Re: Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2014
DAISYBABY:
Should i go ahead and marry my ex-lover whom i have known for years or to marry the new guy?
WHAT DO YOU THINKS?
was tempted to say you are a dummy but on the other hand i realized that matters of the heart are complicated,he cheated before he would cheat again.People dont change

(1) (Reply)

Girl Jumps From Story Building To Escape Over-night intimacy / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. / How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.