Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer (83875 Views)

How To Get Your Instagram Videos With ES File Explorer / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Where Can I Download File Explorer For E71? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer by Derealme(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pls, my Tecno P3 has bin blocked, it's asking for gmail account. And i dont think i av any. Pls, urgent solution. Prompt reply ll b appreciated
Re: How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer by luvlyoracle(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
noted.

Re: How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer by luckydinho: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Plz ow does ex eexplorer works on ow t send app tru Bluetooth or wat
Re: How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
How is this backup different from titanium backup?
Re: How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer by Racute11: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
For Android phone users, an assistant to backup and restore contents such as the contacts, call logs, SMS, music, movies, photos and even applications is very useful for us to manage phone data. In fact, it is very important for all Android users backing up their phone to computer, so that you can keep and restore all Android data from computer whenever the they are lost due to formatting SD card, deleting accidentally, resetting to factory data, rooting phone, etc.
how to transfer text messages from android to computer
how to transfer contacts from android to computer
how to transfer photos from android to computer
Re: How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer by bobuntu: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2015
Hi, and thanks for the tip. Is there a problem with simply copying the already-saved apk files that can be found by using ES Explorer's search function? A search for '.apk' from the root ('/') directory will display all apk files on the phone, though that might require root access. I ask because I'm not sure what dependency issues might arrise, as in real linux.
I see many people are struggling with English. Here is a good site to learn the language http://www.english-online.org.uk/. Or, if you suffer from learning disabilities, try this version http://www.learnamericanenglishonline.com.
Good luck!
Re: How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer by myjobsfinder(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2018
In a related article here is the file location for ES file explorer .apk backup
Re: How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer by yboney101: 7:54am On May 30, 2022
If you are so annoyed about your Android because the apps are always crashing, then find the right solution to fix this issue. Want to know more? Try to read this one; (HELP!) Why Do My Apps Keep Crashing and Closing on Android and How to Fix It

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Request Your Activation Code For Mobisystems Dictionaries Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.