Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose (4649 Views)

MUST READ: Olamide Is An ILLUMINATI Member | The Secret Of ‘gun Man Pose’ / MUST READ: Olamide Is An ILLUMINATI Member | The Secret Of ‘gun Man Pose’ Reveal / Crazy Naija Babe Takes Off 'everything' On Stage: SEE Her In Action [MUST WATCH] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by NastyGist: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2013

It is true that Olamide's
#BaddestGuyEverLiveth Gun Man pose has
gone viral. But as usual, some Naija babes
have started taking their
own "gun woman" pose to a ridiculous level.

GRAB MORE EXCLUSIVE GIST HERE

1 Like

Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Annie2gud(f): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nice Pant.
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by SBJoji(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Annie2gud: Nice Pant.
grin
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Built2last: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
i was told growing up that madness is one sickness with no major symptoms. it also doesn't give notice.

one major characteristics of it is pulling of cloth. tie this girl now and take her to the nearest facility

2 Likes

Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by 24in7: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Airforce1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
She's not looking bad at all.
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by martronilla: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
wtf! see as she straight like ruler.... figure 1.... shapeless!
and btw, sup wif the 'big' girl? everytime a gurl's pics leakes online, the topic must have a 'big' in it...

1 Like

Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by prettyuwakwe(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Built2last: i was told growing up that madness is one sickness with no major symptoms. it also doesn't give notice.

one major characteristics of it is pulling of cloth. tie this girl now and take her to the nearest facility
. Lwkmd
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Danhumprey: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Airforce1: She's not looking bad at all.
You well so? grin
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Danhumprey: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
What's so important about this 'pose' that people are going gaga for? undecided
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Dannylux: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Her tummy doesn't look nice tongue
And why she dey hide her face ni? why can't she be a ho to the end? undecided
Ashawo dey get shame too? grin
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Haa!!!!
Nkan nbe
Awon omo irole aye
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by GeneralJ(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
@OP, why you take picture of yourself, just to advertise your body, we are not interested
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Forzap: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: wtf! see as she straight like ruler.... figure 1.... shapeless!

u are confused undecided
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by seankay(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
OP is that you? I would love to explore
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by albiol: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Beautiful wall
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by cocoberry(f): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hissssss, mumu picture!
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by adexsimply(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Second-hand bra grin grin
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by cocoberry(f): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
lwkmd
adexsimply: Second-hand bra grin grin
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by IAMBREEZY: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
cocoberry: Hissssss, mumu picture!
tell me something babe?
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Airforce1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Danhumprey: You well so? grin

Never call a human being 'ugly"
Cuz heavenly father frowns at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Waspy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
I like this undecided I love it when girls are funnky and naughty atimes. It's a turn-on kiss
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by lepasharon(f): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Shitty shape undecided
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by MrMac10(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Flabby belly I am sure she is a nairalander seeking for cheap attention
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Godmother(f): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
I doubt this chick meant for this pix to become a public property
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Debestfrenzy(m): 1:31am On Nov 29, 2013
Na d op u dy ask abi na me? Ashawo dey get shame too? grin[/quote] grin
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Swaggot00(m): 2:22am On Nov 29, 2013
lepasharon: Shitty shape undecided
sharaap . see who's talkin undecided
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by lepasharon(f): 3:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Swaggot00: sharaap . see who's talkin undecided

you've seen me yeah ?
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by Fynestboi: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2013
And na one man go marry this one undecided madness
Re: Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose by tayork(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Na wa o........ Some gals r jst crazy

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Talks About Her Romantic Affair With Singer, Orezi / Student Kills Himself Over Inability To Have Sex With His Babe / Today's Hottie Is The CEO Of Mimi Ubini Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.