Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status (49829 Views)

A Girl's Facebook/bbm Status Updates / Olodo Facebook Status / A Girl's Facebook Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by francababy(f): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
A GIRL'S FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATES:-
"Wow I just found the love of my life...Nothing
will ever stop me from loving my man♥."
,, ,,
,14 DAYS LATER:-
"Never make sum1 a priority when u're just
an option to
them..!"
,, ,,
2 DAYS LATER:-
"I HATE love so much!"
,, ,,
3 DAYS LATER.
"I'm happy to remain single and I will never
fall in love
again."
,, ,,
5 DAYS LATER:-
"I'm looking for a man to love and treat me
right."
,, ,,
15 DAYS LATER:-
"When u deeply fall in love with a right
person, u realise
why it didn't work with anybody else but him.
I love my guy so much....mmmuaaa h. "
,, ,,
8 DAYS LATER:-
"smh..!! All men are the same!!!!!"

258 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by 1stola: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
8 DAYS LATER:-
"smh..!! All men are the same!!!!!"

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lol

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Ditoya(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
And it goes on and on till they are ready for life

2 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by shypapa(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by frainc(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
funny but its true

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by divex(f): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahah u guys r funny
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by 24in7: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Observers are worried undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Miner13: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Harbosede02: Lol
please do not tell this is true.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Miner13: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
divex: hahahahahahahahahahahahah u guys r funny
revealing the real female fb update
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Teespice(f): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
reminds me of katy perrys song: hot n cold

indecisiveness sha

it is well.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by shegxi(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hahahahahaha. ....dis post is so tru, our gals are funni
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by prettyjo(f): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
funny.....my mind told me dat dis must reach firstpage.Tnk God i got a space
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by obyrich(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
This got me laughing hard. Funny.

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Viewing this topic: angry girls grin

3 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by seankay(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Naija babes sha.SMH,They are all d same

2 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dont mind them. They go about negleting and commonising guys with 3.7 C.G.P.A in the university but embrace wholeheartedly the NO FUTURE AMBITION yahoo boys just cos they want campus respect which they think the yahoo boys can provide cos they flaunt cars, a relationship which gives them countless heartbreaks which tells on the FB status.

After money rituals, yahoo plus etc do you think a dude will give a damn about you? All he'll care about will be your thighs.

Girls are so myopic, they expect that an already made guy would drop from heaven to them. Half of such girls arent brilliant in every meaningful sphere, so how can they recognise a potential "already made guy"? Talk politics...they go mute. Talk history...they become a newborn baby. But talk about shopping, clubbing, frivolities etc, then you become their REAL MAN. All they want and think about is money. If DANGOTE should dress like an ordinary man and walk up to them, they are going to mess him up cos their dumbness dont know who is who not to talk of recognising people.

Feel free to correct me.

185 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Try talking to one of these girls, the next thing they do is raise their shoulders above you...as if they can boast of more than #10,000 in their account which is just a savings account...as if they are tiwa savage- God bless her cos she was totally humble and caring the day i met her. No wonder her wedding gulp #30million in a marriage to my one time childhood friend who his her manager, a guy dat showed managing abilities from our childhood when he managed "monkey posts"street soccer competitions.

My point is: right will always meet right while wrong meets wrong.

Stop beign wrong.

37 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by IAMBREEZY: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hahaha so true.

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by ChiSun27(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
TribalEAST: Try talking to one of these girls, the next thing they do is raise their shoulders above you...as if they can boast of more than #10,000 in their account which is just a savings account...as if they are tiwa savage- God bless her cos she was totally humble and caring the day i met her. No wonder her wedding gulp #30million in a marriage to my one time childhood friend who his her manager, a guy dat showed managing abilities from our childhood when he managed "monkey posts"street soccer competitions.

My point is: right will always meet right while wrong meets wrong.

Stop beign wrong.

Guess u r from my village...u get mouth jare.

2 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by mencade6: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Miner13:
please do not tell this is true.
ever since i came into her life, she is consummated with so much laughter and elation. Miner, ask harbosede if na lie i talk.

1 Like

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by majalisa(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ditoya: And it goes on and on till they are ready for life
or menopause

7 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Sapeleboy(m): 12:10am On Nov 29, 2013
that is a 9ja babe for you
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2013
lol,vry true.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by obalolaunited(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2013
Very funny @op Pls permit me to copy ur post wanna post it on my dept. Whatsapp group page @ tribaleast your so on point you need to see Hw they go after guys with car keys in front of Mozambique hall and Angola car park only for them to claim they are virgins and cannot cook for any guy on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by francababy(f): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2013
obalolaunited: Very funny @op Pls permit me to copy ur post wanna post it on my dept. Whatsapp group page @ tribaleast your so on point you need to see Hw they go after guys with car keys in front of Mozambique hall and Angola car park only for them to claim they are virgins and cannot cook for any guy on nairaland.

hahaha...you are free to copy my post. What school are you that has Mozambique hall and Angola car park?
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Ansasan(f): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2013
lol
sinners repent biko
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Emilord(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2013
francababy:

hahaha...you are free to copy my post. What school are you that has Mozambique hall and Angola car park?
that's hotels in OAU ile-ife

6 Likes

Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Ruq: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Take out Nigerian from the topic; Although it's common among Naijian girls but not not all. Just that a large majority of'em are bleeped.
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by kajole(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2013
Harbosede02: Lol

you this girl

why you dey follow me up and down?

Why?
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by Teenzy(f): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
@OP...lol..be nice!!
Re: Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status by francababy(f): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Teenzy: @OP...lol..be nice!!

I am nice my dear. I am just honest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift / Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / Beer Bump Vs Baby Bump: Couple's Pregnancy Picture Is Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.