Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

5 Rules To Survive In Warri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Rules To Survive In Warri (17012 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Rules To Survive In Warri by astronautog(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hearing the name oil city you would think it is hustle free city!!
Warri is actually a mega city comprising of effurun,ekpan and has even extended to osobi!!
Only 30% of the population are oil workers the rest are hustlers!!!
Now to the rules:
1.Once you get to round about and see a popular hotel wellington hotel you know you are in waff town the white sand is another sign.immediately you alight from the bus check 4 your wallet or pulse and hold it dearly

2.Don't b surprise if you end up treking like the isrealites to your destination as the only means of transport is keke napep and canoe!!

3.If you ever find yourself at enerhen junction know that you are surrounded by theives

4.If why moving along in the crowd you get hit by someone check for two things,4 the guys your balls and wallet/purse

5.Finally beware of scammers when looking for a house in warri,and don't involve yourself with akpors
front page things yeahhhhhh,haters you can hate i live in warri rep jakpa road the truth is that we all want the world to see only the good part of our city but i dont believe in such ideology

6 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
astronautog: Hearing the name oil city you would think it is hustle free city!!
Warri is actually a mega city comprising of effurun,ekpan and has even extended to osobi!!
Now to the rules:
1.Once you get to round about and see a popular hotel wellington hotel you know you are in waff town the white sand is another sign.immediately you alight from the bus check 4 your wallet or pulse and hold it dearly

2.Don't b surprise if you end up treking like the isrealites to your destination as the only means of transport is keke napep and canoe!!

3.If you ever find yourself at enerhen junction know that you are surrounded by theives

4.If why moving along in the crowd you get hit by someone check for two things,4 the guys your balls and wallet/purse

5.Finally beware of scammers when looking for a house in warri,and don't involve yourself with akpors

Bunch of crap

16 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by astronautog(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
eddiebruk:

Bunch of crap
dem force u read am?froshhhh

4 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by musty001: 9:00am On Nov 29, 2013
*lols* op knw d real matters.,bt u 4get orhuwohurun junction,igbudu market, down 2 npa,their agbero,police ,conductors, God, life there no b beans o, represent Dsc

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by IAMBREEZY: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lol ok i don hear
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
wash
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Iaz93: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
eddiebruk:

Bunch of crap
Shut up!
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by IAMBREEZY: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
eddiebruk:

Bunch of crap
then fucck out nigga nobody begged you to read.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Osama10(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Now to the rules:

Olodo.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Licensed2Kill(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Craps that makes fp nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by xynerise: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wetin I dey find go there in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by amjoseph19: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
I will keep that in my head. FUPRE here I come.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by rodeo0070(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Now to the rules:

OSUBI

5 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Ediss(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Get a live before thinking for going to warri or you may lost the existing one on you ooooo. I greet you Akpos wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by IAMBREEZY: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
sad sad sad
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Alikaxon(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Look at this use.less topic in front page. 5 rules, 5 rubbish. Just because they created a topic on 5 rules to survive in Lagos, now warri people want to do copy cat. Lagos and warri nor be mate, why una dey show una self?. (runs outa thread, neva comming back)

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Crixina(f): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nice one Op,but I wished you made it elaborate like the person who wrote on lasgidi cos frankly,the above mentioned could pass for any city.

Tenk
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Celepope: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
That rubbish city.Dirty as always.can't wait to get my parent away from there.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by SPEED5: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dis really bunch of crap.
How can u say keke and canoe is the only means of transport. Infact were did u see people travel with canoe within warri.
Dis is really bunch of crap

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Ekob(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
all dese things are lies jare..warri is not like that animore..@op why u dey lie for our head..forget say warri no get mouth but God dey see u o
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by chelseabmw(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Op

U are a lair....... that was warri of 1996........ warri is a nice city ATM......far better than anambra(land of kidnappers)

3 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Alikaxon: Look at this use.less topic in front page. 5 rules, 5 rubbish. Just because they created a topic on 5 rules to survive in Lagos, now warri people want to do copy cat. Lagos and warri nor be mate, why una dey show una self?. (runs outa thread, neva comming back)
e tire me o!!
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Wan47(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Big lie oooooooo........ 5 rubix dat dont exist in Warri!
Op where u de stay?

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by SugaryBelle(f): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
astronautog:
please who is akpors?
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by buskie13(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
astronautog: dem force u read am?froshhhh
help me ask that mugu
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Representing Third Marine Gate, Igbudu, Warri.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by astronautog(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
MAKE UNA NO VEX ME SELF SUPRISE AS E MAKE FP,THATS 2 TIMES IN 3 DAYS AM HITING FP YOU KNOW SAY WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST KPATAKPATA NA DRAW! I REP JAKPA JUNCTION DOWN TO PTI!SOFT WARRI BOY-ASTRO AKA YBNS CEO
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by kdf3449(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Now to the rules:

Dear OP,

I would like to know if you live in warri or you are just among people that go with rumours? You don't say things that you don't know,i wonder how this topic got to front page because it is absolute rubbish and all lies !!! Thats how you people spoil the name of a place,i am sure you have never been to warri before and if i ASSUME that you have been to warri before, did any of the above 5 things you mentioned,happened to you? Be wise and say things that are useful and can help people,stop running your mouth on things you don't know !

6 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by elijah24(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
whoever wrote dis craap is high ooo warri is not like dat ,we dont thief here compare to wat lagos bys do to strangers,as for transprtation our gov has don alot imagine warri ti abk 150naira courtesy of uduaghan bus,which are countless on every route,as for scammers on housees i read ow a landlord in lagos defauded more than 11 potential tenant for dsame huz amounting to 24million ,that was in lagos not warri so warri is one of the most peace and conducive place to stay,the only thing i know warri really dont ve is leisure parks which abk d state university community has in excess ,if in doubt call dis number 08063841151
anytime in warri for an eye opening tour in warri and delta state generally i rest my case,shout out to my fellow wafarians,delsuites and nigerian students generally one love

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by clefstone(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
all these Lagos obentes beefing waffi. No way a Lagos guy/babe fit sharp reach warri small pikin. Make una no even start

3 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by tspun(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
op na taxi i enter go church dis morning o, u sure say u day stay warri ? Rep. Deco.

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Ezyp(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
.....thieves in waf town dont go after wallets or all the rubbish u wrote....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arik Air Delays Minister Of Aviation's Flight For Over 4 Hours In Abuja / 9 Things To Bear In Mind When Reversing Your Car / More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.