Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! (24681 Views)

Nigerian American To Host Fundraiser For Hillary Clinton / Hillarious: When Federal Government Finally Approves Loan For Oshiomole / Sosoliso Plane Crash Aftermath: Fundraiser Dinner For Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Let us find ways to track down Oshiomole's widow victim and help her avoid the hex placed on her by the "people's governor." No! The poor widow must not go and die. Contribute your "widow's mite" to this poor lady. Stop complaining, please do something!

17 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by pimplucious: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Count me in, pls

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Locate the woman, make a little video with her telling us her account number and we will take it from there.

24 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by pimplucious: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Locate the woman, make a little video with her telling us her account number and we will take it from there.

That will be ideal. About only way to convince NL'ders and compel ppl to their bit.

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by donphilopus: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
It's a good idea sha! But how have they helped the girl that said she gained admission into Uniben but no money to go further??

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by luvinhubby(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Locate the woman, make a little video with her telling us her account number and we will take it from there.
I am in.

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by mike404(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'M INNN

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by geeez: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'm in

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by validplanet: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
you guys want to put oshiomole to shame? he deserves it. hope he would realize his mistake.

Tomorrow's news headline:

Nairalanders teach Gov. Oshiomole how to treat widows...

21 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by shortgun(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'M IN

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by lotannam: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Me too

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by ziga: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by sunch(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
That area is new benin market. Can someone in benin locate this woman. And mod let this be at the front page, pls

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by doncaster(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
sunch: That area is new benin market. Can someone in benin locate this woman. And mod let this be at the front page, pls
Somebody in be should help out by tomorrow. That woman must not die.

4 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by oderemo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Am in . Voice for the voiceless. Let go there.

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Urine: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'm in.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Firefire(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
I for one pledge a donation of NGN 5,000 to support that widow who was disgrace and means of livelihood cut-off by Mr. Adams Aliyu Oshiomole.

However, to make the entire fund raising process transparent and free of insinuation, let get someone who can identify that widow and give the Nairalanders' feedback on contacts and bank details.

She must not DIE…

12 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Livinusc(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
I am in..muje wurim mana.

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by ogb5(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
I am in, will give 500usd.

It is not about shaming the people's governor, that lady sure needs help.
Her cries over those her wares that were seized were very touching.

11 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
God bless you sir for helping to save the widow.

ogb5: I am in, will give 500usd
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by brixton: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
i am in and will keep an eye on ths thread.
MOD kindly move to fp for farther reach
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Front page please,
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Firefire(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
"Thus has the LORD of hosts said, 'Dispense true justice and practice kindness and compassion each to his brother; and do not oppress the WIDOW or the orphan, the stranger or the poor; and do not devise evil in your hearts against one another.' Zechariah 7:10

"You shall not afflict any widow or orphan. 23"If you afflict him at all, and if he does cry out to Me, I will surely hear his cry;… Exodus 22:22

Your rulers are rebels, partners with thieves; they all love bribes and chase after gifts. They do not defend the cause of the fatherless; the widow's case does not come before them. Isaiah 1:23

7 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Leboska(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ mod i will be forever greatfull if u can find her & her account details thanks in anticipation.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by DonHummer(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
and this woman might have voted for oshiomole...

Will love to see this project come to pass

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by NSNA: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
You can help!

http://raisemoneylive.com/project.php?id=399

This is so sad! lets help this woman

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Firefire(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
I solicit the support of the MOD to kindly move this to FP.
Let Nairaland voice be heard to save this widow already sentence to death by her governor. The Widow must not die.

3 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by wazobia55: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
am in for this carry me along please
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by ronalmagic10(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
How can I find the woman? I live in ugbowo and I know that place is mission road but since she was selling on the street, I think it would be hard to locate her.

Pls I want you guys to listen to the video very well and tell me what oshiomole said on 1:33. The woman said her late husband was a policeman and I think I heard oshiomole saying something nasty but I couldn't figure it out.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Fitzy4real(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Signed
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by gratiaeo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Me N5000. That woman must not die
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by since1914(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
As much as we all want to help, we still have to be very vigilant before someone presents us with a counterfeit widow.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce / 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.