Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

China Hates Black People - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Hates Black People (13275 Views)

Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? / I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves – Mitt Romney / Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2008
girl22:

how do you know prince george has a high crime rate? white people statistics?

Just because it was done by white people makes it BIAS?

Is BMORE not crime ridden since a white person said so?

Show me the black statistics.
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2008
it has been proven that the statistics they show in the media are biased.

they don't match the criminoligist statisctics.

several criminologist has said that statistics are greatly flawed and can't be proven.
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2008
OK!! Show me the real statistics!!
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 12:56am On Aug 13, 2008
that's alot of african people's problem "show me". no go do your own research.

another question is where do african people get the idea they are doing better than blacks in america?

there are only 2 million of you. its 38 million of us. you cant compare a small group tp a large group. if you look aroud there are as many successful blacks scientists,lawyers,doctors ect. as africans.

alot of nice hotels,banks and universities are owned by blacks. alot of things we use in everyday life were invented by blacks.

i know that was off topic but i had to get it off my chest.
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 1:06am On Aug 13, 2008
girl22:

that's alot of african people's problem "show me". no go do your own research.

another question is where do african people get the idea they are doing better than blacks in america?

there are only 2 million of you. its 38 million of us. you can't compare a small group tp a large group. if you look aroud there are as many successful blacks scientists,lawyers,doctors ect. as africans.

alot of nice hotels,banks and universities are owned by blacks. alot of things we use in everyday life were invented by blacks.

i know that was off topic but i had to get it off my chest.

Where the hell did I say anything about Africans doing better than AA?
Re: China Hates Black People by KarmaMod(f): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2008
2 mins away from the White House DC becomes a hell hole. Crack whores, crack heads and gang bangers running amok

it's almsot comical and to think that's area where Howard is. What a surprise.
Re: China Hates Black People by omobachi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2008
some one once said " asians girls will date anyone but black men"
Re: China Hates Black People by omobachi(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2008
Seant you are wrong, it has been proven times without number that:
Black people are the most accomodating, peaceful, nonvolent, and interesting people, they are fast to trust others, this seems to be capitalised upon by their opressors.
Thank you
Re: China Hates Black People by naijadiva2(f): 2:18am On Aug 14, 2008
@
omobachi:

i wouldn't be surprised.
Re: China Hates Black People by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 14, 2008
omobachi:

Yea, back in those days. . . but  these days, they are into black guys.
Re: China Hates Black People by naijadiva2(f): 2:32am On Aug 14, 2008
candy:

Yea, back in those days. . . but these days, they are into black guys.

for real? i've only seen one asian girl in my life with a black guy and that was school. the asians around here (where i live) aren't into black guys that much. i usually see them with other asians or white guys.
Re: China Hates Black People by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 14, 2008
naija_diva:

for real? i've only seen one asian girl in my life with a black guy and that was school. the asians around here (where i live) aren't into black guys that much. i usually see them with other asians or white guys.
Ye, for real. I don't know about the ones around you, but the ones here and the ones in their countries are dating black guys now, infact I have met a lot of naijas who married Asian girls.
Re: China Hates Black People by naijadiva2(f): 2:47am On Aug 14, 2008
candy:

Ye, for real. I don't know about the ones around you, but the ones here and the ones in their countries are dating black guys now, infact I have met a lot of naijas who married Asian girls.

oh, well i live in a predominately black county, city, and neighborhood and the little asian i see are hardly into blacks not to talk of actually dating one. maybe in the inside they do wish they had a black man on their side, i mean, who can't resist a fine chocolate brotha.
Re: China Hates Black People by Gabry(f): 3:46am On Aug 14, 2008
Very disturbing report.

Beijing, the home of the 2008 Olympics, appears to be a racist place.

A report claims that bar owners in the 'party' section of Beijing were asked by the government to refuse service to black patrons.

Bar owners near the Workers' Stadium in central Beijing say they have been forced by Public Security Bureau officials to sign pledges agreeing not to let black people enter their premises.

"Uniformed Public Security Bureau officers came into the bar recently and told me not to serve black people or Mongolians," said the co-owner of a western-style bar, who asked not to be named.

shocked shocked shocked shocked is this for real

angry angry angry angry if it is, than they should be burn in HELL!!! angry

Some people just cannot help it but to make the world a bad evil place to live in. . . . . angry
Re: China Hates Black People by TCUBE(m): 5:57am On Aug 14, 2008
fuk em' racist chinese , love dem' girls sha, lol
Re: China Hates Black People by Gabry(f): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2008
TCUBE:

fuk em' racist chinese , love them' girls sha, lol

Thank God I'm Malaysian Chinese. . . [Phew] That was close. . . undecided smiley
Re: China Hates Black People by dudubobo1: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2008
candy:

Yea, back in those days. . . but these days, they are into black guys.

you must live in coocoo land to think that way
Re: China Hates Black People by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
dudu-bobo:

you must live in coocoo land to think that way
I live in Australia but I've been opportuned to work in some Asian countries. More than three of my colleagues are dating black guys and I've met loads of Thai, Chinese and Indian girls who are married--with kids--to naija guys. Where is your coocoo land? Ask questions if you don't know something, instead of typing the first word that comes to your tiny mind. angry
Re: China Hates Black People by dudubobo1: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2008
candy:

I live in Australia but I've been opportuned to work in some Asian countries. More than three of my colleagues are dating black guys and I've met loads of Thai, Chinese and Indian girls who are married--with kids--to naija guys. Where is your coocoo land? Ask questions if you don't know something, instead of typing the first word that comes to your tiny mind. angry

Go and find things out. Things are not limited to your coocooland
Re: China Hates Black People by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2008
I can see you are randomly selecting posts to post a reply to on each thread and your ''mini mini mani mo'' just fell on my post grin
Re: China Hates Black People by dudu19(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2008
@candy, dont mind them they need to get their facts right

and do their research proper before they post their threads.

@dudu-b

which part of this world do u live in
Re: China Hates Black People by MrCrackles(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
the chinks can fuc.k ryt off!
Re: China Hates Black People by tpia: 12:44am On Aug 15, 2008
don't know if dudu bobo unsuccessfully tried to date Asian girls.

Which race or nationality in this world can say there's never been any cross cultural relationship since time immemorial.

In fact, wherever there's a lot of anti-Nigerian or anti-black noise, is generally where you'll find Nigerians/blacks in vogue as dating material. Its like the blacker they're painted, the higher the demand for them rises.
Re: China Hates Black People by Gabry(f): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2008
I agree with Candy as I have seen it myself. There are alot of malaysian, Korean, japanese, Thailand, Indonesian, Bruniean girls I've seen whom got married to Naija guys. Hey! I'm dating one too! wink
Re: China Hates Black People by dudubobo1: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2008
@tpia, i'm happily married so I'm not attempting to date any Asian.

did you read me say NEVER?
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 3:24am On Aug 16, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 mins away from the White House DC becomes a hell hole. Crack whores, crack heads and gang bangers running amok

it's almsot comical and to think that's area where Howard is. What a surprise

yelp but we have also so affluent black suburbs. there's hoods all over the world.
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2008
girl22:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's almsot comical and to think that's area where Howard is. What a surprise

yelp but we have also so affluent black suburbs. there's hoods all over the world.

We know there are black suberbs by why do some African Americans found the need to turn places into a "ghetto"?

Detroit
South Central LA
Baltimore

Do not try to tell me that I hate AA, I got nothing but love for them. I am friends with many and my boyfriend is one of them.
Re: China Hates Black People by Bbng(f): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2008
Come on people, whatever the situation may be, even the some so-called Westerners and even some African countries with different shades of colour act racist!!!

Until you can prove someone wrong about an initial negative image, you might as well let the person be!!!

Let's work on ourselves and our economies in Africa and then we can stand tall anywhere and call the bluff of whoever!!!

The way I see it, we talk too much and no action. If we were to spend only half of that talk-time directly our talk to Heaven, we'd be much much better off.

Abeg, make una leave Chinese people - not all Chinese people hate blacks - even if their top government officials do. Afterall, during Abacha's days we were all judged by his actions (or lack of it) still it didn't mean we were all like him.

Even now, if we had our way, we do away with these politicians who are serving their interest but the world sees us through their actions.

Abegi, next topic,
Re: China Hates Black People by nene1: 3:24am On Apr 12, 2009
wait, i read some posts that said chinese girls aren't interested in black guys. are black/african guys interested in asian girls? are you serious? i never thought black girls even considered dating an asian chick. Asians are the only race besides south asians (indian, pakistanis etc, ) that have almost no good looking people.
Re: China Hates Black People by nene1: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2009
sorry i mean to say black guys not black girls
Re: China Hates Black People by Ibomade1: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2010
Best kept secret
Re: China Hates Black People by pleep(m): 2:55am On Feb 22, 2011
I sick of being disgraced like this. why does it always have to be black drug dealers? why can the black minoritiy in a country be prosperous for once!?!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria / Soldiers Didn't Burn BRT Buses In Lagos - Nigerian Army / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.