Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? (4406 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jolo234(f): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2008
pls help nairalanders. i have a guy whom i dumped some time ago.now he's dating some one else and i finally realised my mistakes and i want a make come back. i need ur advice on how to go about it cos he's madly in love wit his new girl. thuogh he's giving me a chance to prove my self, i feel he's gone too deep with the other girl who is much younger. pls guys, ladies what do i do to get my man back completely?

only candied reply should be pasted cos this is a life matter to be taken seriously.

i really love him. i do
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by uncleb(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2008
I thought tis is meant to be a job forum and not dating/relationship.
Anyway i advise u to first reconcile with God, Jesus is the ultimate lover, if u
love him he will give u a man who will be urs
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by BangBang2(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2008
@poster

them swear for you this morning abi u no sabi read at all?!

why u dey post ur romantic shenanigans on the job section?!
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by stanru4me(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2008
@BANGBANG

kai,bangbang,your body too dey hot oh, abeg leave the girl nah, she wan reconcile with her BOBO bust she is suppose to post it on romance section so that people there can help her.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by BangBang2(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2008
stanru4me:

@BANGBANG

kai,bangbang,your body too dey hot oh, abeg leave the girl nah, she wan reconcile with her BOBO bust she is suppose to post it on romance section so that people there can help her.

grin
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by chilove222(f): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2008
My dear, i'll advise you to try and write him off from your heart, reason why is because u will end up messing and frustrating yourself the more.

This time around the rules is going to be set by the guy, since he now realised you cant do without him and you said it yourself that he is madly in love with this other younger girl, why not let them be and don't play with the feelings of this other lady.

She is not suppose to pay for your own mistake or maybe you were not meant to be.
Am telling you from experience, it can work for just 1 or 2 ladies out of 10, so hold unto GOD for a better man or try and make your man to have those qualities you love in your dream guy.

Please do not allow this guy and small girl to mess your life up for you, carry on and be more prayerfull, i believe there is a an for every lady bad or good, old or young, ugly or fine, all u need is GOD's favour.

Wat about if the guy decides to come back just for the fun of it and to prove to his girl that you are falling for him.

PLS BE WISE.

Next time use the right forum
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by stevemeks(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
with God all things are possible
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jolo234(f): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2008
thanks you all for ur coments. am really sorry for using this medium. pls forgive me. the story is a bit more complicated than this. the fact is , the lady in question is an intern directly under my authority at work. now i have to put on a bold face and pretend it doesn't matter when it does? i was actually away on vacation when the whole stuff happend. the guy who also works with us in the same ward has asked me to hold on till the lady finishes her internship at the hospital then i'd have the chance to prove my self.

what i want to know is if he means what he said. can i give it a leap of faith?cos she will definitely go at least that's certain.

thanks again for your candid opinion. sorry once again for using this medium. at least am sane enough to pour my heart out. unlike the likes of peternoman and frankdelon!
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by chilove222(f): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2008
If he truly love you he should be bold enough to tell the other lady off. He just wants to play with you.

If he cant end the relationship now he will never do, but instead seeing the two of u separately.

Wise up girl and stop attaching importance to this guy, u are just boosting his EGO and making him feel on top of the world.

Unless u no talk true, maybe na u use shakara pursue the guy go, if na so my dear carry ur cross on your ow oh.

But my candid advise seek the face of GOD and not that of man. Go into fasting and prayer for GOD to intervene
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jolo234(f): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2008
we were apart for like 3 months then i was on vacation. his point now is i have to bear till she leaves.that's all he can do for now. can he be sincere? though we still see but its hushed. he is not fulfilled with this lady. he said so himself.but his arguement is that i gave the chance for what's happening, so i have to be patient till she leaves in sept.do you think that's ok?
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by lineaa: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2008
My dear,i'm in d same situation u're in. I broke up with my ex years ago,i think dats my worst mistake.He's seeing some other girl,but i've made it clear she has to be out of the picture! I think u shld do the same,its better dat way. Goodluck!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by 74071688(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2008
lineaa:

My dear,i'm in d same situation u're in. I broke up with my ex years ago,i think that is my worst mistake.He's seeing some other girl,but i've made it clear she has to be out of the picture! I think u shld do the same,its better that way. Goodluck!!!

why do women always break up and start regretting it?! grin

oh well!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by camary(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2008
My candid opinion is that, you are making the guys head to get swell by showing him how extreme you are so attached to him. Anyway, there is no wrong showing him how you love him, but it should be appreciated by him. For the fact of having the guts to tell you to be patient until his lover leaves is an indication that, he no longer loves by putting such condition for a come back. Infact, let us be factual, you must have wronged him to blame you for your predicament. If you do, you better accept you mistakes, plead for a date with him preferable in a public place and tender your apology and tell him to forgive you. After that, just mind your business in his affair and leave the rest for God. This may turn him around.  GOODLUCK
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by rubi(f): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2008
camary:

My candid opinion is that, you are making the guys head to get swell by showing him how extreme you are so attached to him. Anyway, there is no wrong showing him how you love him, but it should be appreciated by him. For the fact of having the guts to tell you to be patient until his lover leaves is an indication that, he no longer loves by putting such condition for a come back. Infact, let us be factual, you must have wronged him to blame you for your predicament. If you do, you better accept you mistakes, plead for a date with him preferable in a public place and tender your apology and tell him to forgive you. After that, just mind your business in his affair and leave the rest for God. This may turn him around. GOODLUCK
nice advice
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jolo234(f): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2008
@linea

thanks 4 the advice . ur words strenghtened me .actually he's started to yield . he's removed the picture off the wall, he stopped her midnite calls from 4hrs to 10mins. am gradually warming my way into his heart bt i want to know if he's not playing me.he said he does not want her disgraced that she should leave peacefully after her internship. i think that explanation is nt enough. dating her alon in my own office is enough embarassment for me so why should she not have a bite of it? i want to resolve this fast. how do i go about it?
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by omosivie: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2008
MY ADVICE TO U IS TO PUSH THIS GUY OUT OF UR MIND. HE MIGHT B PLAYN WIT UR EMOTIONS.FOR CHRIST'S SAKE HE IS OPENLY DATIN SOM1 NOW.IS THE WHOLE IDEA WEN SHE ''FINALLY'' LEAVES U'L B 2ND FIDDLE? MOVE ON WIT UR LIFE, CONCENTRATE ON UR JOB N A NEW AND PERHAPS BETA MAN WILL COME?FORGET D IDEA DAT U TINK AGE IS NOT ON UR SIDE. GOD IS GOD. HE MIGHT NOT BE WORTH DEPRESSING UR SELF OVA. MOVE ON.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by ceebee(f): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2008
ggirl ve been in ur shoes b4. my ex i showed him real love. he messed me up. i now gave him a break like one month. he is the one begging me to come visit love him back. 2 bad someone else is madly in love with me he's damn so fine.
ADVICE be true 2 urself and the guy give him d real picture of things. let him choose btw u and d girl. if he chooses u den its 4 real make sure its not hidden.it has 2 b public if he chooses d girl den he is not urs. Pray and fast 4 9 days see GOD work. OMO na marriage u suppose de talk now not boyfriend. so face reality no need 4 closet loves and sex dat leads 2 nowhere. ciao
wink
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by afam1(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2008
grin ,remember wot 2face say in his music;;;;;MY GUY NA YOUR EYES YOU GO SHARPEN because E BI LIKE SAY E DON DEY HAPPEN,NO SHAKING NOTHING DEY HAPPEN.

THIS IS ALSO AN ADVISE FROM 9ICE LYRICS;;;;;;;;BEG BABA GOD MAKE E REACH UR TURN.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by chilove222(f): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2008
ggirl ve been in your shoes before. my ex i showed him real love. he messed me up. i now gave him a break like one month. he is the one begging me to come visit love him back. 2 bad someone else is madly in love with me he's damn so fine.
ADVICE be true 2 yourself and the guy give him d real picture of things. let him choose between u and d girl. if he chooses u den its 4 real make sure its not hidden.it has 2 b public if he chooses d girl den he is not urs. Pray and fast 4 9 days see GOD work. OMO na marriage u suppose de talk now not boyfriend. so face reality no need 4 closet loves and sex that leads 2 nowhere. ciao

cee nice advice u ve given her, if the guy can't tell the other lady off now, wat are the chances he will do so wen she finally leaves.

Jolo u remember u said the guy is madly in love with this lady, so why disturb urself, i don't really fancy ladies who lose hope easily.  Forget abt this guy and see wat GOD can do for you. I believe u're too big to be doing secret love and making a small girl embarrass u.

Let him know u're too much and see the way he will come begging u, ignore him, babe it works. Love is wat u build and i believe u can erase him gradually from ur system. Let them be sweet, its obvious he is not worth the stress. A man that can stup so low as in dating two ladies in the organisation is no Man worth dying for. He has already insulted you enough, dear stop eating shit from this guy. Move on with your life and pray for a better guy.

IF YOU DONT GET RID OF HIM, THERE WILL BE NO VACANT SPACE FOR A NICE GUY TO OCCUPY.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by dhalsym(f): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2008
in other sords, you are ready to watch you supposed man screw and head another girl; worse still your subordinate in the office, till september! that \is so fukcing nine! why am I not the guy. if na me ehn, I will make sure you catch us smooching like everyday while she's still there doing her internship. Dey mum dey waste ya time there. You no get eye? or u no see wetin Hagar do Sarah for inside Bible? wait there. very soon, your 'bobo' go ask u make u come help am hold him briefcase while he wan shag d girl; then you go come give ya bobo money to take help d girl comot belle. o de gan sha! angry angry angry
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jkpretty(f): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2008
@ Poster

if he really loved u, despite ur breaking up with him, he wouldn't have gone for someone in ur same office. obviously he had an eye for that chic b4 ur split.

if he really loved u, even if the girl he is dating was meant to spite u, he would never have the heart to flunt her in front of u.

If he really loved u, he would never ask u to perch somewhere will working on the other girl's departure.

If he really loved u he would have discarded the other lady, the moment u came back. Its only obvious the other lady has a firm hold on him.

My advice, think well before u dump a guy, make sure he is worth dumping b4 u do. Even if he is worth dumping their are other ways u go about it so that he'll crave for u for the rest of ur life.

Another advice, My darlyn move on. Lest u want to keep taking trash. Even if truly the other lady leaves him when she's thru with her intern, u've already opened the door for him to cheat on u, by condoning the shit u are going thru right now. My 2kobo cool
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by sistajay(f): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2008
Do absolute NOTHING if he was meant to be he will come back to you.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2008
eysh, you want to go back after dumping him? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no way
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by rampant(f): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2008
bia poster ,how can u go back to ur vomit?

leave d irresponsible guy ,abi is it too difficult?

all dis blind love pple sef ,can be so annoying angry
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2008
sista-jay:

Do absolute NOTHING if he was meant to be he will come back to you.
simple yet
very true
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2008
You dumped him, realized your mistakes and now he's trying to move on with someone else, you want to split them up. what sort of a human being are you?

you had your one chance and messed up, so leave the guy alone and let him move on with his life, mchewwwww angry

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Gamine(f): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2008
First and Foremost, he is No more YOUR man.

Get a life and maybe ud get a man.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ Poster,
If you love him, go for him.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by rockiedink(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2008
@gamine

that is so sensibly true!

hi five girl!
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Gabry(f): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2008
I agree with Gamine. Poster, thats the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ poster,
i have a solution to ur problems.
i go prepare one small juju for u but e go cost u money.
if ur willing call me on 0803-JUJU-MAN
if u can decode the numbers,
then we'll talk.
im waiting
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Gamine(f): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. / When I Found Out The Meaning Of "Rainbow Kiss" / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.