Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? (4385 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by nana(f): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2008
What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely?
Point of correction,He used to be your Man,You chased him away,he's with someone else now. Wake up and smell the coffee!
If u cant stand seeing him wiv someone else,go and take a swim at bar beach.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Gabry(f): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2008
bennygee:

@ poster,
i have a solution to your problems.
i go prepare one small juju for u but e go cost u money.
if your willing call me on 0803-JUJU-MAN
if u can decode the numbers,
then we'll talk.
im waiting

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Gabry(f): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2008
nana:

Point of correction,He used to be your Man,You chased him away,he's with someone else now. Wake up and smell the coffee!
If u can't stand seeing him with someone else,go and take a swim at bar beach.

That is so correct oh. . . smiley
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Sisikill: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2008
I usually don't take the issues here seriously but this one. . . It's on a whole other level.

First off, this is absolute crap! Honestly what rubbish? You broke up with him, he moved on and now you realize you want him back and expect him to toe the line immediately?

Secondly, he is willing to come back to you after the way you treated him (well, he is obviously demented and in need serious prayers, hopefully his mother is on the case) but he wants to wait until the poor girl finishes her internship and leaves so she doesn't get humiliated and you're still complaining? Who in the freaking world do you think you are?

It is my fervent wish that he comes back to you and treats you in the nastiest way possible while the other girl finds another guy, better guy. . . Someone who is a man in every sense of the word not some remote controlled dummy.

I can't wait for your next thread "My boyfriend treats me like crap because he thinks that's what I am"

Oh I hope it comes very soon!

[I]*Fingers crossed*[/I]
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Gamine(f): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
Sisi eh

wey do u get ur dailydose of Sarc.

lololol
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by chika98: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2008
nana:

If u can't stand seeing him with someone else,go and take a swim at bar beach.

You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by gabelogan(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ poster

im goin give you the most effective advice. calabar women use it all the time and the results are positive 99.9% of the time

just wash ur stuff (u know what i mean) and use the water to cook a pot of soup. give it to the guy to eat and study him closely while he is eating. if he licks his lips and seems to enjoy the meal, then it has worked.

chikena
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by chisimdi(f): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ poster

im goin give you the most effective advice. calabar women use it all the time and the results are positive 99.9% of the time

just wash your stuff (u know what i mean) and use the water to cook a pot of soup. give it to the guy to eat and study him closely while he is eating. if he licks his lips and seems to enjoy the meal, then it has worked.

chikena
Na 2day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jkpretty(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
Sisikill:

I usually don't take the issues here seriously but this one. . . It's on a whole other level.

First off, this is absolute crap! Honestly what rubbish? You broke up with him, he moved on and now you realize you want him back and expect him to toe the line immediately?

Secondly, he is willing to come back to you after the way you treated him (well, he is obviously demented and in need serious prayers, hopefully his mother is on the case) but he wants to wait until the poor girl finishes her internship and leaves so she doesn't get humiliated and you're still complaining? Who in the freaking world do you think you are?

It is my fervent wish that he comes back to you and treats you in the nastiest way possible while the other girl finds another guy, better guy. . . Someone who is a man in every sense of the word not some remote controlled dummy.

I can't wait for your next thread "My boyfriend treats me like crap because he thinks that's what I am"

Oh I hope it comes very soon!

[I]*Fingers crossed*[/I]

ROFLMAO i can't get over that . . .lol
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Sisikill: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ Gamine
LOL. . . Seriously though, I wasn't been sacarstic. I meant every word, crap like this is annoying. She's thinking only of herself. . . What she wants and when she wants it. Every other person can go to hell. The worst part is, she was the one who set the whole thing in motion. Who knows who or what she did on her little "vacay' that made her dump the guy in the first place, now like a dog with a bone, she wants him back just because someone else has him.

@ gabe_logan
Ewwwwwww!

Lawd-a-mercy, what men haven't used their mouth to eat all for this yeye love. From today onward, none of my brothers is eating outside again.

Jeebus!
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by gabelogan(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2008
chisimdi:

Na 2day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

e be like sey u don try am and e no work?
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by ped531(m): 2:47am On Jul 26, 2008
Hey!
shocked
You mean;you dumped him like D U M P E D? cheesy.Gal, you've done the greatest mistake so far.Now you realize you love him huh?Well,i advise you go for another man for a fresh relationship because a broken hearth can never be patched.If at all he agrees it'll be on pay back,so,do not flog a dead horse dear.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Akinagirl(f): 3:34am On Jul 26, 2008
Girl move on, quit degrading yourself, it aint pretty. Too bad, hes with another girl and you cant stand it can you? Get over it.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 26, 2008
M.O.V.E O.N!
Once a guy shows he's not interested in you anymore, he's not interested.
Leave him, don't bother yourself, esp if he's with someone else.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Gabry(f): 4:26am On Jul 26, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

M.O.V.E O.N!
Once a guy shows he's not interested in you anymore, he's not interested.
Leave him, don't bother yourself, esp if he's with someone else.

Right on sis! grin
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by lineaa: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ Sisikill, kilode? where did all dat come fromu're definately BITTER about something!!! U shouldnt judge especially when u obviously dont have a clue to how she feels!!!

Get something to rinse out d sarcasm from your system!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Sisikill: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2008
lineaa:

@ Sisikill, kilode? where did all that come fromu're definately BITTER about something!!! You shouldnt judge especially when u obviously don't have a clue to how she feels!!!

Get something to rinse out d sarcasm from your system!!!

LMAO! Let’s see be bitter or be an egocentric brat?

Hmm, yeah I’ll take bitter any day.

Now that we’ve established that. . . about me being bitter I mean, let’s move to the matter at hand. I want to ask you this, what are your thoughts on Empathy? Oh shoot, never mind that, the fact that you have a problem with my post, tells me you clearly don’t know anything about Empathy. The thing is, I’m not sure I want to waste my time explaining it to you but. . . what the heck, I’m bored anyway, so here goes. . .

The other girl. . . other girl you oh so conveniently want to ignore, who is stuck in the middle of OP’s drama has done nothing wrong. OP broke up with her boyfriend, he moved on to another person, OP twirls her hair, pouts her lips and decides she wants him back and he wants to go back. . . Fine, good, I say congratulations to both of them but Mr. Boyfriend is not as self-centered as OP, see he has a little bit of conscience, he wants the girl to finish her internship and leave in peace, so she won’t be humiliated. Madam here stumps her feet, flings herself to the floor and wails about how unfair it is because she wants what she wants when she wants it. Let the other girl suffer through the agony of her boyfriend going back to his ex and the pitying looks from co-workers, who cares. . . right? As long as OP’s Wiwwle fweeings aren’t hurt. LMAO!

Look if the other girl was the cause of OP’s break up and this was OP’s chance to get back at her, I promise you I’ll be the first person cheering her on but that’s not the case here. She’s still going to get her guy at the end, just let the poor girl leave with her dignity intact. . . is that too much to ask?

Abeg call me bitter oh jare, call me sour, call me. . . call me whatever, I will proudly have it laminated on my chest before I identify with inconsiderate ninnies

Jeebus! I do sound bitter, don’t I. . . Ah, I guess there is a thin line between bitter and frustration at how women continue to treat each other like crap over a man but Whachugonna do, eh? Oops, there is that pesky sarcasm again. *sigh*
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Hannibal: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2008
Sisikill:

LMAO! Let’s see be bitter or be an egocentric brat?

Hmm, yeah I’ll take bitter any day.

Now that we’ve established that. . . about me being bitter I mean, let’s move to the matter at hand. I want to ask you this, what are your thoughts on Empathy? Oh shoot, never mind that, the fact that you have a problem with my post, tells me you clearly don’t know anything about Empathy. The thing is, I’m not sure I want to waste my time explaining it to you but. . . what the heck, I’m bored anyway, so here goes. . .

The other girl. . . other girl you oh so conveniently want to ignore, who is stuck in the middle of OP’s drama has done nothing wrong. OP broke up with her boyfriend, he moved on to another person, OP twirls her hair, pouts her lips and decides she wants him back and he wants to go back. . . Fine, good, I say congratulations to both of them but Mr. Boyfriend is not as self-centered as OP, see he has a little bit of conscience, he wants the girl to finish her internship and leave in peace, so she won’t be humiliated. Madam here stumps her feet, flings herself to the floor and wails about how unfair it is because she wants what she wants when she wants it. Let the other girl suffer through the agony of her boyfriend going back to his ex and the pitying looks from co-workers, who cares. . . right? As long as OP’s Wiwwle fweeings aren’t hurt. LMAO!

Look if the other girl was the cause of OP’s break up and this was OP’s chance to get back at her, I promise you I’ll be the first person cheering her on but that’s not the case here. She’s still going to get her guy at the end, just let the poor girl leave with her dignity intact. . . is that too much to ask?

Abeg call me bitter oh jare, call me sour, call me. . . call me whatever, I will proudly have it laminated on my chest before I identify with inconsiderate ninnies

Jeebus! I do sound bitter, don’t I. . . Ah, I guess there is a thin line between bitter and frustration at how women continue to treat each other like crap over a man but Whachugonna do, eh? Oops, there is that pesky sarcasm again. *sigh*

Ohh Mee Gosh. . . . .
I will start taking u serious when u quit the sarcasm. tongue
Is that what u feed on everyday??
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
If i were the guy, u'll cry like you never have by the time i'm through with you. You dont just use and dump a man like your favorite dishrag.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by HCH3COO: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
pussy_full:

@Poster

You are nothing but a slut - a gregarious homosapien - an harangued mistotle and a complete loose pussied intelligentia.

Want your man back - after you dumped him? and now he is happy and you want him back - for what? for you to have your wicked ways with him again and dump him again?

You are not serious - you're a troller - a fish and a frog tail - women like you should be thought a lesson - big time.
DAMN !!  grin  grin
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
@poster,
Why do you want him back? There must have been a valid reason why he became your ex in the first place, No offense but you sound confuzzled, You dumped him, then you want him back, Take some out off from men and sort yourself out first before you ruin another person's life, All the best,
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jgirl3: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ topic
Girl, give it up already. There are many fishes in the ocean. Move on.
No guy is worth that much effort.
The truth is that you will regret dumping him but trust me, there's a better one out there. The only problem is that it will be like finding a needle in a haystack.
You dumped him for a reason. Don't go back to your vomit.

C2MB, will you stop speaking my mind? Dang it! angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@poster,
Why do you want him back? There must have been a valid reason why he became your ex in the first place, No offense but you sound confuzzled, You dumped him, then you want him back, Take some out off from men and sort yourself out first before you ruin another person's life, All the best,
I had earlier posited that the poster should go for his man. You ladies never know what exactly you want though. She is not conufzzled, she simply just wants to get it right this time. tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
j-girl:

@ topic
The truth is that you will regret dumping him but trust me, there's a better one out there. The only problem is that it will be like finding a needle in a haystack.

C2MB, will you stop speaking my mind? Dang it! angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue
See who's talking about speaking their mind na tongue tongue :Pwhen here you are speaking mine.  I mean some things in life are just not worth the stress.  She did say she dumped him, but she didnt say why, so until she does, let's assume this guy was a 'saint" ( but i aint holding ma breath. What beats me is what happened that has suddenly made her realised. "damn I want my man back"  Was it a prophesy? of did someone "prophe-lie" on Jesus again
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2008
Pataki:

I had earlier posited that the poster should go for his man. You ladies never know what exactly you want though. She is not conufzzled, she simply just wants to get it right this time. tongue

see me see wahala ooo, WE know what we want dread, You guys are the ones who are confused jare, Y'all want to maintain steady relationships, but be allowed to "play" on the side, I don't blame y'all, I blame society for accepting such. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I really honestly believe Two can play that game, why not? tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by eldee(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
j-girl:

@ topic

Chat2MeBac:

@poster,
Why's u lot trying to send the prodigal son back to the pig sty?
She said she's seen it all, she wants him back, what's wrong with that?

She prolly wasn't thinking well when she left, she has now seen the light grin grin tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by onyinye2(f): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
@poster
I must ask, do you really want him back or do you want him back because he is in love with another chic??
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jgirl3: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

See who's talking about speaking their mind na tongue tongue :Pwhen here you are speaking mine. I mean some things in life are just not worth the stress. She did say she dumped him, but she didnt say why, so until she does, let's assume this guy was a 'saint" ( but i aint holding ma breath. What beats me is what happened that has suddenly made her realised. "damn I want my man back" Was it a prophesy? of did someone "prophe-lie" on Jesus again
Excuse you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That's pure fantasy, girl! Which guy is a saint? They are all somehow devilish. The degrees are different though. This girl is very very human. She must have wanted him back cos she could not have him at her beck and call.

There are no second chances in relationships jare. if you get it wrong the first time, forget about that guy.
Girls know what they want. It's just that guys don't know how to meet up our high standards so they say we are too fantasy-oriented. When we bring our standards to the lowest ebb, they still can't meet it. Why on earth?

eldee:

She prolly wasn't thinking well when she left, she has now seen the light grin grin tongue
She's seen what? She did not look well jare. Every ex has a better version jare especially when it comes to guys. tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

see me see wahala ooo, WE know what we want dread, You guys are the ones who are confused jare, Y'all want to maintain steady relationships, but be allowed to "play" on the side, I don't blame y'all, I blame society for accepting such. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I really honestly believe Two can play that game, why not? tongue
What does a lady want? I had earlier told someone this evening, it is a man's world.

The lady knows what she wants and she is going for it, however it may project ladies in the bad light, but it is the reality of what you ladies with in the present day world. tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
eldee:

Hey Hey brethren tongue tongue tongue tongue nothing is wrong with "seeing the light", I believe do at some pointed time in life. My concern here is for the guy, What if he goes back, how guarantee he is that she wont dump him again? I mean shit happens, and I do believe people change for the better,( although the majority does not).
With all due respect I empathise with the current girlfriend. Afterall, she was the one who was there when she dumped him, only to have nursed him back to emotional health for him to run off again, Men,
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by eldee(m): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Hey Hey brethren tongue tongue tongue tongue nothing is wrong with "seeing the light", I believe do at some pointed time in life. My concern here is for the guy, What if he goes back, how guarantee he is that she wont dump him again? I mean shit happens, and I do believe people change for the better,( although the majority does not).
With all due respect I empathise with the current girlfriend. Afterall, she was the one who was there when she dumped him, only to have nursed him back to emotional health for him to run off again, Men,
Hmmnnn . . . playing the reverse psychology card now cheesy

Love should never be based on pity, if the guy wants her back, he'll choose for himself
She'll find her perfect fit sumday
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2008
j-girl:

Excuse you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That's pure fantasy, girl! Which guy is a saint? They are all somehow devilish. The degrees are different though. This girl is very very human. She must have wanted him back because she could not have him at her beck and call.

There are no second chances in relationships jare. if you get it wrong the first time, forget about that guy.
Girls know what they want. It's just that guys don't know how to meet up our high standards so they say we are too fantasy-oriented. When we bring our standards to the lowest ebb, they still can't meet it. Why on earth?
She's seen what? She did not look well jare. Every ex has a better version jare especially when it comes to guys. tongue

ROFLMFSAO grin grin grin, Yea they all have their degree of devilishness cheesy cheesy, But that's fine. I like to tame devils cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And you are right my dear, They will tell you that you are the one, they dont mingle with rats, then turn your back and there they are in the subway, gutters, drains doing the unthinkable,  LOL,

Just roll with the tide love, If they love you today, then love them back. If tomorrow they act like jackasses, then you gallop too, Nuthin aint wrong wit dat grin

Pataki:

What does a lady want? I had earlier told someone this evening,[b] it is a man's world.[/b]The lady knows what she wants and she is going for it, however it may project ladies in the bad light, but it is the reality of what you ladies with in the present day world. tongue
Yea keep telling yourself that and one day you will actually believe its a man's world indeed,
The last time I checked, we didnt even need y'all for a simple thing as procreation tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Sad Love Story / Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! / Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.