Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Hey Peeps!!! I Have Found That One-stop Online Shop - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Hey Peeps!!! I Have Found That One-stop Online Shop (1015 Views)

Brand New Jewelry And Accessories Online Shop(Men&Women) / Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Peeps!!! I Have Found That One-stop Online Shop by nanauju(f): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2013
cheesy I'm actually a 'shopaholic' and due to the nature of my job, I shop online most times. It's hard getting a good online store where u feel safe doing ur shopping because of security consciousness and so that's why some pple don't bother about shopping online(I know people who have fallen victims of such). The good news is...I came across this online store which someone recommended to me and I have not regretted one moment shopping with them, so I decided to share the experience with people who like to shop online. U get the best value for your money in addition to discounts and free delivery to any part of Nigeria. Security guaranteed!! The site is www.ohmashoes.com and this is the code u will use when placing your orders OMSAG52. I hope I've been of help to you guys
Re: Hey Peeps!!! I Have Found That One-stop Online Shop by nanauju(f): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Here are some of the wears they have

Re: Hey Peeps!!! I Have Found That One-stop Online Shop by nanauju(f): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Xmas promo!!!! Get a whooping 5% discount on anything u buy. U can reach me via bbm 2838c2a0
Re: Hey Peeps!!! I Have Found That One-stop Online Shop by treschic1: 4:42am On Dec 15, 2013
Advertising. U said u discovered an online shop whr u shop, ur experience with dem is bla bla bla.
Dn in ur comment, u said we can reach u on.......
D site is urs. Why not just say it instead of lieing.

2 Likes

Re: Hey Peeps!!! I Have Found That One-stop Online Shop by dremark2613(m): 5:26am On Dec 17, 2013
go here and get

(1) (Reply)

Tailoring And Fashion Training / 35% Discount On Designer Female Shoes From NEXT For Just 3,900 / Sell Cheap Moschino Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.