Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? (24350 Views)

Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? / Guys How Many Time Do U Get Hit On By Women Or Men / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Beennkumar(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
ladenz:

they said girls not vultures. cheesy
OMG!! Evil!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by gnykelly(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
i work on a factory floor with so many ladies. This year 2 ladies i think others were shy but they were ultra-friendly towards me
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Limit the number of times to maybe a month, then i ll try to be accurate with the numbers.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by chimajii: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
donroxy: Yerima, If the sh.i.t too long forya, why don't U shift go shorter ones .....

Head dey scratch U ?

^^^ Yo! i dnt knw what Yerima Means....bt I'd advise U dnt talk Smack at me.aii..did U see any Insult in my post?? Right there is exactly what is Wrong wIth Majority Of NairaLanders.....Y'all cnt hve a decent Convo w/o bringing all sorts of Gutter talk into the Mix!! Keep That shii pushing...
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Princeadebayo1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Seriously,it is now about 5 to 6 times this year,i dont approach girls,they do.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by emmog25: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Seriously... I can't count.... Ladiessss they so love where honey flows... #lipsealedanyway...

Please guys alwayz remember HIV and STDs no be paly o.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by tbagjames(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
The last time i was hit on was when an okada rider carelessly hit me to the ground
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by chimajii: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
tbagjames: The last time i was hit on was when an okada rider carelessly hit me to the ground

^^^ U knw this is Off Topic right?
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Chardon90(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
I get hit by gals almost evryday because most of them say i hv this irresistible stature dat will always sweep a gal off her feet. grin[b][/b]
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Akalia(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Funny question
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by mazizitonene(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
On social networks, lyk um....4 tyms a week. Den in real before d ASUU strike lyk um....16tyms a month..tryna b sincere here...knw its not much...we still dey learn work sha

wink
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by whiteroses(f): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
tbagjames: The last time i was hit on was when an okada rider carelessly hit me to the ground

grin grin this one never pass C.A.C Gbonmi nursery and primary
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Sexbadoo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
i dnt get any ....i fink i shud be d 1 hitn on dem...
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
chimajii:
^^^ Yo! i dnt knw what Yerima Means....bt I'd advise U dnt talk Smack at me.aii..did U see any Insult in my post?? Right there is exactly what is Wrong wIth Majority Of NairaLanders.....Y'all cnt hve a decent Convo w/o bringing all sorts of Gutter talk into the Mix!! Keep That shii pushing...
Hey, Carry ya Scofield go front Abeg, Na you and who be ''yo'' and who kom make U monitor for hia, If ya head no dey touch,I resemble person U go bark for ....... U no well grin

Heyyy,
I actually posted the long epistle Qualities to convinced the Quoted Dude who believed Girls Hit-On Guy is a lie ......

If it seems not Okay to U and your likes, others may find it Educating and Fun to try out....
::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm Sorry for the smacks grin ...... That is what makes Nairaland, Nairaland .... if dem chuck u red eye,U just have to drop the Bookish no need to look Uche face na to launch back ..... !!!

Hope U re Good , hmmm !!!
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
mencade6: 5 times a day

5 times 7= 35 times a week
5 times 30= 150 times in a month

150 times 12= 1800 times in a year

what a record!
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by luckmike(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Like 3 times a day ....although same girl
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by topygel: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Well, as for me, they only get close, from there, I continue.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by chimajii: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
donroxy: Hey, Carry ya Scofield go front Abeg, Na you and who be ''yo'' and who kom make U monitor for hia, If ya head no dey touch,I resemble person U go bark for ....... U no well grin

^^^ I didnt bark at Ya....let me Keep it cute in Here.....Do You!

Heyyy,
I actually posted the long epistle Qualities to convinced the Quoted Dude who believed Girls Hit-On Guy is a lie ......

If it seems not Okay to U and your likes, others may find it Educating and Fun to try out....
::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm Sorry for the smacks grin ...... That is what makes Nairaland, Nairaland .... if dem chuck u red eye,U just have to drop the Bookish no need to look Uche face na to launch back ..... !!!

Hope U re Good , hmmm !!!

^^I got No Issues...

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Too many lairs in one thread *runs like hell*
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by alphawg(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Some of the above comments sha...so many processed lies, not too good 4 consumption.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ole
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by freetowns: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
alpha.w.g:
Some of the above comments sha...so many processed lies, not too good 4 consumption.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by dammytex: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...what is your definition of "hit on"

If you mean ladies making advances;
Well, for 2013 between January and September, I had 2 ladies and a guy (God forbid make person come enlarge my coast).

And between September to date; 4 ladies.

What happened in September.......?
I changed my car to the latest model.....

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
whiteroses:

lol one gay who is our hairdresser was hitting on my bro in front of all of us angry it wasnt funny that day, my bro came to lagos a week after we already settled in, the gay dude just pointed his gay fingers like an african american girl to my brother and said ''nice jeans'' he said thanks and he said does he want to play san Andreas later etc etc he then said how does my bro know if he is gay or not if he hasnt tried? (wierd silence) then he said mummy i can date your son oo grin angry gays are getting bolder cheesy
All ds ur super stories -4rm creamy guy to a gay broda- God dey see you o
End time stories cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by whiteroses(f): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
^^ not kidding oo live gay rofl
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Do u include during visitation to ashi joints, clubs, hotels etc? If so, then uncountable.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by nas00(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ha! One year too long na!!

Well, from my personal experience, at least once a month.

It takes lots of discipline, principle and morals on my part to stay out of danger. I just make them realize as things be politely. The closer ones eventually tend to 'beef' sha, but it doesn't matter. A good number remain my friends.

I may be wrong, but I think one's physical attributes, general attitude, the nature of one's profession (sometimes), financial status and swagz are the main factors that tend to attract these ladies.

You can't blame them, but don't take advantage of them. That's my opinion.

I try not to make them feel bad all the same, cos if ladies can express themselves this way, I think it would be a more balanced world for us all. Afterall, in other climes, it happens. Hillary was first to 'hit on' Bill Clinton. Look at them today smiley
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Oliveronline: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Smoking my mariwana... Dnt care if a gal hits me or nt...
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by adelolaa(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
only ...

one. grin grin grin grin

#endtimetinz #team_tecno
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by HARDDON: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
by money train?
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Chimezie198: grin grin ... Guys how many times do babes approach you in a year?
I DONT COUNT
TOO BUSY TO NOTICE WHO IS GIVING ME THE EYE
BUT WAIT O THIS IS A LOAD OF HORSESHIT
WHO CARES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.