Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure) (4899 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure) by FISLAG: 4:03am On Nov 29, 2013
Good day, please anyone with info and cost implications for birthing in Canada?
(As a student and as a visitor). Thks.
Re: Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure) by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 29, 2013
STOP BEING A FRAUDSTER! IT'S UNFAIR TO GENUINE VISA APPLICANTS.

Just so you know CIC is working on shutting people like you out of the system.

In 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney proposed to modify
the jus soli birthright citizenship currently recognised in Canadian law as a means of discouraging birth tourism, most likely by
requiring at least one of the parents be resident in Canada.
Re: Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure) by FISLAG: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2013
Phder: STOP BEING A FRAUDSTER! IT'S UNFAIR TO GENUINE VISA APPLICANTS.

Just so you know CIC is working on shutting people like you out of the system.

@phder: I asked a simple question, I can see you're myopic in reasoning! Please allow those with useful information reply! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2013
FISLAG:
@phder: I asked a simple question, I can see you're myopic in reasoning! Please allow those with useful information reply! Thank you!
Myopic in reasoning? Are you kidding me? What's myopic is you being a pathetic liar! Lying so as to obtain a student/tourist visa, whereas your mission is to go and deliver your baby in US/Canada. That is the the perfect definition of "myopic" I know your country is bad and all that, and am not against you for creating/planning a better future for your kids, what am against is you and bunch of other like you lying to obtain a visa. Your FRAUD is affecting genuine student/tourist.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure) by shalon: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
@phder,Please if you don't have any good contribution,it is better to keep quite than pretending to be saint.You don't know about other people situations,if u want to go and study in canada,go and study,you don't have to castigate others that want to go and give birth there.It is none of your business.How are the genuine students,are you telling me that after your study in canada,you would reside there to live and work.Pls stop being holier than thou.
Re: Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Seems lying is the "good advice" in Nigeria culture. No wonder everything works backward in this part of the world.

Goodluck with your lying. Just so you know, am not planning on studying in Canada, as friendly as their citizens are, I've never thought of residing there.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure) by shamecurls(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2016
Hello FISLAG,

You will get more positive, matured and detailed response from the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1346880/giving-birth-canada

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Getting Canada Job Offer From Nigeria Faster / 19 Black Families Purchased 97Acres Of Land To Build New Black City In U.S(Pics) / Illegal Entry By Spain In The Schengen Information System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.