Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,238 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage (986 Views)

A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website / Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady / The Dilemma Of A Young Muslim Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Salam Alaikum to all the Practising single ladies out there.

I thought I use this unusual medium to place a request for a practising muslim lady, who's single, AA genotype, preferably a Lagosian, a graduate, between 21-24, pious and caring.

Here's a little about me, I'm a Muslim, 28 years old, an engineer, a Lagosian, reside in the UK, 5'8" tall, dark skinned and single. I have got an AC genotype so can only consider a lady with AA genotype.

PLEASE only contact me if you satisfy most of my criteria listed above. I look forward to hearing from you.

NO TIME wasters PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by tbaba1234: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2013
May Allah grant you, the best spouse. Ameen
Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by experimentist: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2013
Space booked!
Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2013
tbaba1234: May Allah grant you, the best spouse. Ameen

Amin! Thanks for the dua.
Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2013
experimentist: Space booked!

Can you be explicit with your comment, please?
Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by Sissie(f): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
I pray your search is successful and you get the best spouse for you.
Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by maclatunji: 12:13am On Nov 30, 2013
habeebsg: Salam Alaikum to all the Practising single ladies out there.

I thought I use this unusual medium to place a request for a practising muslim lady, who's single, AA genotype, preferably a Lagosian, a graduate, between 21-24, pious and caring.

Here's a little about me, I'm a Muslim, 28 years old, an engineer, a Lagosian, reside in the UK, 5'8" tall, dark skinned and single. I have got an AC genotype so can only consider a lady with AA genotype.

PLEASE only contact me if you satisfy most of my criteria listed above. I look forward to hearing from you.

NO TIME wasters PLEASE!

Since you are ready for marriage, do not be afraid to look around and woo any single Muslim lady here that might be "your type". It might not be enough to wait for one to signify interest.
Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sissie: I pray your search is successful and you get the best spouse for you.

Thanks for your show of concern smiley
Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
maclatunji:

Since you are ready for marriage, do not be afraid to look around and woo any single Muslim lady here that might be "your type". It might not be enough to wait for one to signify interest.

Thanks for your kind words. I'm working on that as well but nothing serious has come out of it.
Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by maclatunji: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
habeebsg:

Thanks for your kind words. I'm working on that as well but nothing serious has come out of it.

Alright, keep trying and praying.
Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by babylolaroy(f): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2013
i really do hope a lady who is interested is also bold enough to contact you. you know ladies dont like to be seen as bringing herself unto a man nd probably be rejected.
buh all the same best of luck...do come on here to tell us wen Allah answers your prayers
Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by baba11(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
maclatunji:

Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by baba11(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
maclatunji:

....I always love your matured comment(s),keep it up bro!!!
Re: Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
babylolaroy: i really do hope a lady who is interested is also bold enough to contact you. you know ladies dont like to be seen as bringing herself unto a man nd probably be rejected.
buh all the same best of luck...do come on here to tell us wen Allah answers your prayers

I totally agree with you that not all ladies will be bold enough to contact me if they satisfy my 'criteria' but I'm hoping someone does. The seArch is ongoing.

If Allah answers my prayer on this forum, then I'll let you all know and who knows we may be sending you some invites smiley. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Read The Holy Quran Online! / Allah Safequards The Ka'aba / Did Prophet Muhammad Warn Us Of ISIS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.