Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Konga Yakata - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga Yakata (1027 Views)

Is Konga Yakata As Expected A Fluke? / Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster / Konga Yakata + Black Friday 2014 Is Coming Soon!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Yakata by cevek11: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2013
I have not been as interested as I was when I heard Konga is having the first-of-its-kind black Friday in Nigeria. I registered for updates and signed up for an account. They say Nigerians don't read; I read all terms and conditions relating to the offer, its duration and legibility.

How blind could I have been, cause by the awoff PS4 (60k) and Techno phantom (19k) phone, not to have remembered the Naija touch

Today is the day, 9am is the start time... and all I see is washing machine, flipflop...

The site now has a script that freezes my system.

This is definitely a contender for the must disappointing moments of my life. I guess it's the Nigerian way...
Re: Konga Yakata by flinton(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2013
U ar not as disappointed as I am! Site currently not available, Naija still hv a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Konga Yakata by domack99(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2013
just hope they are not deceiving us,
Re: Konga Yakata by ayodee(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2013
i Tire for Konga sef. i don dey wait too. no update to my mailbox. if the are not ready they should just talk.
Re: Konga Yakata by Pauluche: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2013
so so ANNOYING KONGA!!!!
Re: Konga Yakata by paccino: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2013
I tire ooooo embarassed
502 BAD GATEWAY!!!
THEY ARE NOT READY....I guess they have realized they will run down if they try it...they just used all this yakata scheme to pull traffic to the website....
Re: Konga Yakata by niggaman(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
scandalous
Re: Konga Yakata by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
The site wasn't going initially!! Overwhelmingly Massive traffic!! ;DI guess as at 9 to 10 o clock.. SO i Decided to Trot online and finally got this information from their face book page >>>>

The Yakata page may not be accessible but the sales items are! Look out for the 'SALE' tag on products to find Yakata Sales items.

# DontDull Visit http:///?k_id=nigeria to start shopping.

P.S

...I have taken the pains to capture the screen shot and draw a circle around such products that are available for the Offer.Thanks

[size=18pt]Visit http:///?k_id=nigeria to start shopping.[/size]

Re: Konga Yakata by ayodee(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Konga is wack!!! how can they say ps4 is for 60k and phatom a+ is 19k now the phantom is 33k; so what was the hype for?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted For Lady Martha Mackerel Nationwide / Where Do I Get An Industrial Hand Mixer In Lagos(picture Within) / Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.